Donald Trump vs The Red Hood

Donald Trump vs The Red Hood.

All past and present feats apply, who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WERjL-mpPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yKuNkPRNKY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump has Sup Forums type meme magic backing him up
The Red Hood doesn't stand a chance and lacks the energy of Trump

Not an American, but Wouldn't Jason be a Republican anyway? He's tough on crime, and defiantly pro gun and for the death penalty.

Eh, still no feats backing Donald. He could pull off building a wall with prep time but I still think Hood takes this.

>no feats
youtube.com/watch?v=7WERjL-mpPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yKuNkPRNKY0

I don't know man, Hood casually kills a giant monster in this panel.

Who Jason would support in the elections?

He's a feminist, so certainly not the one that takes money from countries that oppress women or harasses people to quell rape accusations.

So he'd probably support Donald Trump over Hillary, but I doubt he'd vote for anybody.

Trump has this hands down. He'd build a wall.That would stop Jason somehow.

I think Dick is the only Robin who would vote for a man who bragged about cheating on his wife with other men's wives in a book.

dead people can't vote

so
>Dick: Republican (he likes cheating)
>Jason: Republican (he likes guns)
>Tim: ?
> Damian: ?

Jason is street boy, he will not support Trump.

Jason likes HIS guns. Which he does not obtain legally.
To care about gun rights, you have to give a fuck if anyone else can get them.

I think the single conservative value Jason holds is the death penalty for violent crimes, but most Democrats support that too. They're just more liberal towards misdemeanors and possession nowadays.

Damien likely believes in a strong federal entity with little respect for states, making him Democrat as well.

Honestly, they don't line up too well behind political parties. I can't really see any Robin giving much of a fuck about politics.

>I can't really see any Robin giving much of a fuck about politics
True, and in any case their all rich, they want anything done badly enough, they can probably just make a hefty campaign donation.

This.

Fuck, Trump himself is not actually liberal or conservative. When you exclude his bullshit campaign where he contradicts his statements almost every other time he makes one and is vague in most cases, he's revealed over his lifetime that he doesn't give a shit either way about 90% of potential issues and just picks whatever the path of least resistance is.
Gun rights, homosexual rights, unless it pertains to business then prior to his political campaign he dismissed them all as something he didn't care about.

The only thing your average rich donor really cares about is things that benefit them financially, plus maybe one or two deeply held beliefs which is the tiebreaker for which side they buy out.

I honestly believe that the only reason Trump is running is to pass some key legislation that benefits him in a big way, then will quit or let his VP and cabinet run the show while he goes on vacation for the rest of the term. Some kind of land zoning or financial loophole or something, there's no way he cares enough about any issue he's brought up to justify it. He's arrogant, but I don't think he's spending all this time just to add "Former President" to his name.

Donald Trump beat Vince Mcmahon
Red Hood got his shit wrecked by the Joker

Trump > Red Hood

>Damien likely believes in a strong federal entity with little respect for states, making him Democrat as well.
He is arab ..

>Trump > Red Hood
Jason Todd Trump hair,...

Hey... Damifags back.

The Arab way is actually the state way.

Most Arab nations are dominated by tribal councils, full of their own customs and laws. In rare cases, even completely different languages. The only thing unifying them at all is what the clerics say, and the military strength of whoever is on top (which can change VERY rapidly if they piss off the tribes).

That's more of the Republican approach. Strong states, weak Federal, and a single binding code (for example, the no tax pledge) that binds the representatives together. Strong military, but isolationist.