Do you ever notice that any time he comes on a real disruptive redpill truth, he steps away from it...

Do you ever notice that any time he comes on a real disruptive redpill truth, he steps away from it? Like flat earth is just one of many examples. You can almost tell what's the truth based on what he tries to debunk or change the subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8
lmgtfy.com/?q=How do I control my autism?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jaime, pull that up. Yeah the gorilla masturbating. Crazy shit.

Basically anyone who subscribes to any New Age beliefs is like this. Read the Book of Jude. It's all about this irony as old as time.

Whenever you come across any truth in life, but are too self-indulgent to accept what isn't your own self-confirming bias, you invariably default back to folly.

wait there are people that think the earth is flat?

DO. NOT. ATTACK. STELLAR. REPORTERS. OF. CNN.

>youtube.com/watch?v=POrOnFTzDu8

yeah
I thought it was a meme, but there are people honestly arguing for flat earth

>there are people who believe everything NASA tells them

The earth is flat. The absolute only reason people debate it is because they're told by bill nye and reddit science. As well it is a classic teaching in science 'people used to believe it they were so stupid'.

Same exact appeal to emotion with vaccines.

Don't believe ANY of the bullshit they feed you.

Just look at the Trump election and how the media openly lies.

Now apply that to anything and everything you've ever been taught.

>i dropped out of highschool

you sure did ricky

If the Earth is round, then why is the ground flat?

Think about it

oh yeah, people are dumb user

>people on Sup Forums are so ready to be contrarian they are ready to dispute easily proven fact that the world has known for over 5000 years

It's not though....You can level an area, but it's never "flat"
wait are you being serious? I can't even tell since it's such a silly thing to argue about.

Apehoop seems to attract broken logicians.

So, I'm not arguing FOR Flat Earth but there is an argument that Flat Earthers make that I can't explain with a globular earth.

If the earth is rotating at 1000mph and a plane takes off going against the curve at a speed slower than the rotation, shouldn't the plane land BEHIND where it took off from? And the opposite - if it's going with the rotation, should it shave half the travel time off?

The argument against this might be some relativity bullshit, but I dunno.

>people shitpost in a bait thread, whudathunkit

The same science that says climate change is real

The same science that says vaccines are perfectly safe

The same science that was certain Hillary Clinton would win.

The same science that says women are equal to men and that reality is sexist.

Science is fucked.

only two of those are actually proven science and the one about women is more of a societal thing, not about anatomy. Any doctor or scientist that says that men and women are the same should be immediately ridiculed forever. If anything science has proven that men and women react to diseases differently in some pretty extreme ways. You're just trolling though, so move along.

Google Cass Sunstein Cognitive Infiltration. It's a psychological operation to make conspiracy theories look Sup Forumstarded

>The same science that says climate change is real

climate change is real

>The same science that says vaccines are perfectly safe

for the most part they are

>The same science that was certain Hillary Clinton would win.

bunch of polls done by CNN and opinions of people isn't science.

>The same science that says women are equal to men and that reality is sexist.

science does not say that.

>climate science, medical science, political theory, and sociology are the same sciences

>reddit spacing
>worst possible points on every issue
Shitty troll. At least mix in some subtly next time you fish for the (you)'s.

solid arguments m8. you either are retarded or fake it suspiciously well

How small do you think the earth is?

i love how many people are taking your bait tbqh

Climate change is real, we just don't know if it's been man made. The issue has been politicized, unfortunately.

No one says they're perfectly safe. You can look up the risk of side effects yourself. They're considered safe enough relative to the benefit they provide to society. Know anybody with polio?

You're conflating the use of scientific tools with science as a method to provide evidence-backed theories about the world. The models are only as good as your data; garbage in, garbage out. In this case, surveys, which are very fallible because it's hard to get a good "average" cross section of the population

Again, politicized in the name of science. Hijacked by charlatans. And the study of gender falls under social science, which is for the most part a pseudoscience. Biologists do not argue about sex. Male is male, female is female.

>Science is fucked.

Science is just a method we use to understand the world by making testable predictions, and gathering evidence to support those predictions. Some fields use it more rigorously than others. You should be most careful with extrapolation based models, especially when we're dealing with very chaotic systems like the climate. But we have the data on vaccines; they work, and most people are better off for them.

same reason you can throw a ball up in the air while driving a car and it doesn't fly backwards.

What the fuck is reddit spacing?

Like, a line break? I have posted on reddit a total of 1 time in my entire life and this is just how adults type. They separate their thoughts with line breaks.

So let me get this straight - you think the Illuminati have taken Joe Rogan into their confidence?

Not with two line breaks. You use two line breaks instead of one.

This is normal.

This is what you did.

do you jump in a moving train and land in a different spot?

Exactly. Based on observational science, we are not moving. And Earth is Flat.

You're the first person I've ever seen actually explain what reddit spacing is so here's a (You).

One day you're going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person.

>the sun is a sphere
>the moon is a sphere
>every other planet are spheres
>lol the earth is flat
how stupid can you people be?

Hey dummy scroll up and look at it again. He did exactly what you claim is "normal"

What a dumb faggot lol

it's too great a risk that he's not trolling, he must be told that he is retarded

>balltards can't produce a single full shot of the earth that isn't rendered digitally by NASA
>balltards can't explain the fact that the surfaces of the oceans have been proven to be level (laser experiment) and display no curvature at all
>balltards can't explain why there is no visible curvature even from commercial airplanes 40,000 ft high in the sky

is there any group of people that is more blind than globers?

>beleiving in flat earth nunfuckery

just a dumb forced meme to bait replies

Oh, it must have looked slimmer because the break came for effect rather than after a paragraph. This is what reddit spacing is, I guess. I know it exists, I've noticed it myself. Making a space not when you want to make a new point, but to make your post look like a tabloid article.

Thanks! Even if I was wrong, I'll still take it.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How do I control my autism?

Who benefits from hiding the truth about a flat earth? The Globe making cartels?

the government benefits from the millions of tax dollars that they siphon through the NASA program. Also, since they faked the moon landings they must uphold the claim that the earth is a sphere or else it would destroy their credibility.

Completely agreed

So why did people think the earth was round before NASA or the moon landed existed?

I love you ps

educational indoctrination based on faulty science done hundreds of years ago.

yes

yes

it didn't say she would win, it just heavily favored her based on probably incorrect info/skewed poll results. that's the fault of dumbshit pollsters parading themselves as scientists when really they just want to skew results

as far as i'm concerned, a lot of sociology is pseudo science. a real science, like biology, clearly shows differences between men and women that make them different. they've even got a fancy science word for it called "sexual dimorphism"

Well that's a bad reason

but couldn't they do that anyway if the earth wasn't flat? do flat earthers not believe in space?

The other planets are vertically flat, while the Earth, horizontally so.

>What the fuck is reddit spacing?
just ignore ppl that bring up reddit as an insult

Chimpanzees are so fucking strong, dude. Like woah

>but couldn't they do that anyway if the earth wasn't flat?
yes but it would be more complicated. It's much more simple to convince people of a kind of fundamental "truth" about their surroundings, because it will stand the test of time and generate lots of money. They use a lot of cloak and daggers with complicated science that completely contradicts what we actually observe with our own eyes, but we now live in an age of information obfuscation with just about everything, and so people accept the ball model without questioning it.

Do flat earthers also refute other Pythagorean ideas?

Do they think that the square of a hypotenuse is not equal to the sum of the squares of the two other sides?

>its much more simple to convince people the earth is round than to just raise taxes

If I went skydiving and jumped out of a plane while wearing my own custom-made goggles that I know don't have any deceptive lensing bullshit built into them... I would still be able to see the curve of the earth from up there.

Flat earthers also don't have satisfactory answers for how gravity works, for how every other celestial body up in space appears to be spherical, for how a flat or disc-shaped earth was formed or built in the first place, or for what the "edge" of the earth looks like and how apparently no one has ever visited, described or photographed it.

Did you just describe the world's most laughable bullshit conspiracy theory as "redpill truth"?
Are you fucking retarded?

How convenient and idiotic

flat earthers are hilarious, i genuinely mean that

there's nothing better than rustling some jimmies and since everything that proves the earth is round can be refuted with >2017 >believing NASA the jimmies get rustled even more

that being said the earth is a fucking sphere faggots

>vertically
You mean, perpendicular relative to the line of sight of any observer, no matter their position.

>I would still be able to see the curve of the earth from up there.
No you wouldn't.

>Flat earthers also don't have satisfactory answers...
Yes, they do. You just haven't actually looked into it

if you raise taxes too much there will be a revolution. if you convince everybody that we live on a ball and we are on the verge of super epic space colonization, people will (and do) willingly hand over big bags of money because they see it as a progressive contribution. It's pure narcissism

I know you're trolling for (You)s, but anyone can trivially can prove the earth is flat by looking at its reflection in the water down a deep well while another guy far away from them does the same at the same time.

If the earth is flat the reflection will be identical in both wells. If it isn't then it won't be. Hint: it won't be

If you take a perspective, such as, a 3D model of a sphere on a computer screen is still flat, I think you can argue reality is flat, as we are experience it through a screen (our eyes)

The only people who keep posting flat earth conspiracies are those who are dedicated trolls or actual insergents trying to discredit any legitimate conspiracies discussed here.

>hey look at this crazy info I found about world politics!
>bro that's from Sup Forums. Those people believe the earth is flat, are you kidding me?

>he earth is flat
I meant ISN'T flat

fuck

I'm going to sleep

has any race realist ever come on his show? I'd love to him squirm when race&IQ are brought up.

>Yes, they do.

No, they do not.

They have answers, but not satisfactory ones. They tend to involve circular reasoning and other fallacies.
The gravity one is particularly aggravating, it boils down to a very loose and incomplete understanding of how -real- gravity works. They can't get too detailed or explain it too thoroughly before it starts falling apart.

he most likely sold his soul to dmt machine elves

Even with the clarification I have no idea what you're trying to say. The 2 reflections would be the same? Of 2 different dudes? Am I stupid?

>anyone can trivially can prove the earth is flat by looking at its reflection in the water down a deep well while another guy far away from them does the same at the same time
that doesn't prove anything, I'm not even sure what the point of that experiment is

you might not get them in this thread but they are definitely around

Give us some satisfactory answers then. We're waiting.

>Like flat earth is just one of many examples
No. During that discussion he said believing in that theory makes other conspiracy theories look bad, since it makes them all look as crazy.

>mfw people still think we live on a ball anf im beyond caring what people believe

>mfw fags try to tell me its a psyop to hide other conspiracies, at the same time say its too big of a conspiracy to hide and just trust the same people that lie about virtually everything.

the sun is not a sphere its a wheel
the moon is not a sphere its a wheel
there are no planets, just lights in the sky. fixed or wandering

balltards cant explain why the missisipi flows up hill against gravity elevating 11 miles into the gulf of mexico

ball tards cant explain what nile flows north, or how suex canal with no locks forms a flat continuation of the mediterranean and red sea
over several hundred mile s with no curvature

mfw no images of earth from space except nasa fakery

tfw know all this but know ad hominems are coming, and it doesnt matter as long as I know the truth of freemason liars.

NUKES ARENT REAL

this

no gravity ,no nukes

IF YOU CAN TELL ME AT WHAT ELEVATION THE atmosphere gives way to 0 gravity vacuum, ill tell you how you're wrong

Mississippi's source is 1500 feet above sea level so idk where you're getting flows uphill from

As for the Nile, are you trying to say that south = down or something? If so that's hilarious

As for the suez canal I can't be bothered to do the 30 seconds of research required to refute whatever point you're trying to make but I'm sure it's something moronically basic

fucking goof

I'm no maths whizz, but to flat earthers: why do all calculations for surveying measurements and angles have to account for the earth's curvature? As in, surveyors measure a distance, multiply it by a scale factor to account for this curve. Maps, boundaries, properties, infrastructure etc (things we rely on) follow this.

>gives way to 0 gravity vacuum
What did he mean by this?

>the "same science"

W E W

There's a Japanese weather satellite that takes a picture of the Earth every 10 minutes from a geostationary orbit from 22,000 miles above the earth. Do flat earth people think it's just fake? I mean it's not even NASA

look into it

THIS NIGGA KNOWS WHATS UP

NUCLEAR BOMBS ARENT REAL RELATIVITY IS FAKE

THIS TRUTH WAS TO REAL TO MENTION ON ROGAN

look into this
Literally all of our construction is built accounting for the earth being round.

>Japan
>not in cahoots with NASA to keep the sheeple from finding out the truth

I'm kidding but these are the people you're dealing with

> First picture far too much fog to have a clear outline
> Second picture even worse example
> Third picture can actually see curve

Lmao

thoughts on #961, handcock the lost civilization guy v shermer the skeptic? Entertaining I thought.

Gradually from 50 to 10,000 kilometers.

Also, in your image there, the circumference of the earth is 40,000 kilometers. 1 million feet is only 300 kilometers so going from top left pic to bottom right pic is the equivalent to only a 3x zoom. That's exactly what it should look like.

I know he's a troll, but this is a good bit of info to have to troll these guys back.

For your own profit anons.

Explain gravity on flat earth.

I'm amazed that Molyneux never mentioned it given how often he talks about it on his videos.

>these are the people you're dealing with

You cant recognize shitposting for the sake of taking retards?

Yeah they're usually anti vaxxers and Christian evangelicals