Loud house conspiracy

Loud house conspiracy

Lincolns made up most of his sisters, the only ones that are real are lucy and lily. Lucy has been lincolns only companion for years, and they fuck each other as a coping mechanism. Their parents are abusive trailer trash rednecks, and lucys goth and depressed from their abuse, especially when they beat lincoln. Lily is their new baby, and is what has been making their lives better and happier. The other sisters where lincolns copping mechanism, as they were the only people he talked to besides lucy. Even lucy knew about them, but encourged lincolns delusions if only to make him happy. Now that lily is bringing more joy to the family, his delusions are slightly lessoning. The reasons why we dont see the parents face is because he hates them and ots a way to dehumanize them, and the reason why lucys the one who gets the most episodes revolved around her is because shes lincolns lover. Thats also the reason why lucy seems to show the most affection for lincoln, and the one thats most willing to break out of their social norm for him, as she and lily are the only real loud sisters. Thats also why shes the one always seens playing with lily and changing her diaper. Her kissing the vampire is a gag she pulls to cheer up lincoln, as she had a huge crush on the vampire teen character when she was younger. Lilys poo poo is an outside sense that reawakens lincoln to the real world, as is lucy surprising him out of no where, which is to symbolize her shaking him from his dream world. The loud house is comforting in a way. Bevcause even though his family is literally hell, it shows that even the forbidden love of one sister and the happiness of a newborn child is sometimes all you need.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loud_House#Episodes
pastebin.com/JZhi8rH4
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the new loud house thread?

Gosh, I just marathoned all of the episodes with my sis and it was a blast. I love this show so much and I kinda' wanna draw incestual fan art for it now.

Yes it is. Go for it user, the show is fucking awsome, and id love to see more lucyxlincoln rule 34

Join us user, we're waiting for you on best board.

Nice saranic trips, and dont listen to , loud house belongs on Sup Forums.

draw lincoln flirting with lenni

I'm watching the show now actually and I realized that I can't find every episode online

Anyone got downloads or something?

>Loud house conspiracy
>
>Lincolns made up most of his sisters, the only ones that are real are lucy and lily. Lucy has been lincolns only companion for years, and they fuck each other as a coping mechanism. Their parents are abusive trailer trash rednecks, and lucys goth and depressed from their abuse, especially when they beat lincoln. Lily is their new baby, and is what has been making their lives better and happier. The other sisters where lincolns copping mechanism, as they were the only people he talked to besides lucy. Even lucy knew about them, but encourged lincolns delusions if only to make him happy. Now that lily is bringing more joy to the family, his delusions are slightly lessoning. The reasons why we dont see the parents face is because he hates them and ots a way to dehumanize them, and the reason why lucys the one who gets the most episodes revolved around her is because shes lincolns lover. Thats also the reason why lucy seems to show the most affection for lincoln, and the one thats most willing to break out of their social norm for him, as she and lily are the only real loud sisters. Thats also why shes the one always seens playing with lily and changing her diaper. Her kissing the vampire is a gag she pulls to cheer up lincoln, as she had a huge crush on the vampire teen character when she was younger. Lilys poo poo is an outside sense that reawakens lincoln to the real world, as is lucy surprising him out of no where, which is to symbolize her shaking him from his dream world. The loud house is comforting in a way. Bevcause even though his family is literally hell, it shows that even the forbidden love of one sister and the happiness of a newborn child is sometimes all you need.

mega.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw

Thanks

Shut the fuck up

Make me bitch

Goodnight Sweet PrinceƬ̵̬̊

How did you do....

Highly unlikely, as in most episodes, like in the dinner one. The parents acknowledged them at the adults table. In the sweet spot episode, they shout at all of them to get inside, so i' ll give this a 8/10, but i'm not Federator's cartoon conspiracy

Why do you keep coming to these threads at all.

Go back to /trash/

So I downloaded everything and it's still apparently missing a ton of episodes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loud_House#Episodes
Anyone got the rest?

What I haven't seen are:

>Short 2
>Sound of Silence
>Space Invader
>Changing the Baby
>Overnight Success
>Ties that Bind
>Butterfly Effect

And everything after

I can't find them online

Loud house belongs on Sup Forums, un like your shitty self user :^)

Clearly those aren't out yet you silly goose.

What are you talking a-

>The air dates

Ooooooooohhhh.

Well I'm retarded.

Why the hell are they in such different order though?

>Well I'm retarded.
Then you can relate to leni, user.

heyo

Anyway having finished what was aired of the show thus far, I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised with it.

Nickelodeon has been infamously garbage for years and even if this show's popularity isn't quite picking up (and even if it could make strides in removing toilet humor) I think this is genuinely a step in the right direction overall.

Everyone is such a terrible person but they make such great characters.

The problem with this is that Lily seems fairly healthy and not deformed. Maybe I'm ignorant, but aren't siblings who mate supposed to have mutated offspring?

No, lily is still there sister. Its just the introduction of a new family member is whats bringing lincoln out of his on and off fantasy world, and whats making his life bearable. There are also some exceptions to the incest deformation rule, however.

Someone explain this meme to me about Luna being invisible

Some fucktards think she has little to no personality, and say shes either invisable or a lamp. It really pisses me the fuck off too, as she is fourth hest loud suster on there. Why do people hate luna so much?

I don't hate luna, or any of the sisters. Just people who never learned that forced memes aren't funny. I just hope luna and lisa get there own episodes at some point.

It pisses you off because you know those "fucktards" are speaking the truth.

Oh so it's just Sup Forums exaggerating repeated statements

Business as usual then, thanks

Your a fucktard if you dont think that rock loving british accent speaking chick isnt a godtier waifu.

Ill blow your brains out, you shittaste bitch retard fuck.

Nah, she's easily the worst character. Unappealing design, absolutely no personality (even by this show's standards) and never does anything noteworthy. She just takes up space and occasionally plays some shitty stock music on her guitar.

Shes hot, is punkish, loves to olay the guitar, you have shittaste user.

you have to let go user, it's just better this way

>I just marathoned all of the episodes with my sis and it was a blast.

>I kinda' wanna draw incestual fan art for it now.

Holy Shit Satan.

Now I wanna see London failing to flirt with leni only because she doesn't realize what's going on

I don't think even I would realize what was going on. Turn off autocorrect

Shit I didn't realize auto

It started with this picture of a lamp, people would claim Luna is standing behind it but I don't see her

That isn't from the show right?

Are there other forms of media for Loud House I should be aware of?

So is today's episode supposed to be new or is it one of the leaked episodes

Leaked. Well it wasn't leaked, just already released by Nick I think.

Sleuth or Consequences.

And not really leaked, for the 10th time it was officially released to promote The Loud House.

And it fucking worked.

Now, tomorrow there's a new episode, I just hope AnimatronInc guy gets here to release all the Web-DLs from last week.

So really no new episode till Wed then

Disgusting you piece of shit satan.

>and the reason why lucys the one who gets the most episodes revolved around her is because shes lincolns lover
She's only had one, Sleuth or Consequences. Lori and Leni have had more than her.

Feels like Lori's had way more than everyone else.

B E S T L O U D

(also best retard)

i too did not expect her to be the cutest loud but i can;t help it,she is just too likable!

She was a major part of Get the Message, shared Driving Miss Hazy with Leni, and had No Guts, No Glori. Plus we have that upcoming episode where she and Bobby go on a double date with Lincoln and Ronnie.

>tfw she'll probably end up with even more episodes

It's like Savino KNOWS she's worst girl and is trolling us.

In a house full of siblings, the antics of the eldest are pretty important.

After reading Savino's interview, I think the reason of why Lori has more screentime than anyone else is simply because she's the oldest, and since Savino wanted the kids to solver their own problems without the parents help, the "next in command" is Lori, so they go ask her for help.

Incest is coming back into vogue. Just yesterday a well-known public figure admitted to wanting to fuck his mother.

call me a lamp one more time

Not even edited.

would you like to fuck a lamp?

Would I?

Ok, I need the rest of this fanfic...

pastebin.com/JZhi8rH4

... for reasons.

hm,say how many fics are there for the loud house?

Dig around in the /trash/ to find out.

Literally on every /tlhg/ OP in /trash/

Say "literally" one more time I dare you, I muthafuckin' double dare you to.

Are you literally daring her?

thats actually not a bad joke

>/trash/
>Sup Forums moderation is so awful that a mod-free mirror had to be created

tbhfam ya'll should just use 8 chan when the going gets rough here

>cripplechan
>A place with thousands of dead boards and only 5 active boards where only 2 of them being the lifeblood of the site
>Basically a Reddit create-a-sub site with an imageboard skin

No thank you, both /co and /trash/ move at a moderate pace to my liking and I'd rather deal with our hipster, black and oldman mods than the children that mod the various boards over there.

Yeah, because we should listen to Sup Forumsermin like you.

ok, sure, if you trust people like this guy having access to cookies that track you all over this site.

That site is non functional and posting is broken as hell. Just go to Ma᠎st᠎er᠎ Race C᠎ha᠎n you cuck

>Ma᠎st᠎er᠎ Race C᠎ha᠎n
That place is still alive even after the creator breakdown early in the site life and "lettuce" posting?

20 MINUTES LEFT BROS

Requesting a Rule 63 Loud Family Gangbanging Lincoln

Glad that you liked the show /x/, but you forget the weed and the aliens.

IT'S TIME

To shit?

About time!

welp, 24 hours until next actually new episode

>It's going to be a Lily episode
>Friday is a Lynn episode

>Thats also why shes the one always seens playing with lily and changing her diaper.
I'm pretty sure I've only seen Luna play with Lily, and no one in the show actually changes her. She just takes her diaper off, leaves it somewhere in the house, then around around naked. Then again, I'm still missing 2 or 3 episodes because KissCartoon is shit.

Lucy applies her sun scream in the pool episode

>boy in dress joke
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Relying on streams for new eps

Serves you right.
Here from /trash/ to you. pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

That's cute. I like that the epitome of sadness and death is caring for the epitome of joy and life.

Wait, isn't this the episode where we find out she's a witch? Do you think she's trying to curse that baby?

Don't be so ridiculous, of course she's not a witch

this show knows how to touch each of my fetishes

Why is Luna such a Britiphile?

Who?

Who?

>10000x10000 of worst girl

Only Bobby's and Clyde's will defend this.

Anglophile, and that's just where most popular musicians come from.