ITT: Feels

You fags better get in here. I need a shoulder to cry on ;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/1330542-i-don-t-get-as-much-fan-mail-as-an-actor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loud house conspiracy

Lincolns made up most of his sisters, the only ones that are real are lucy and lily. Lucy has been lincolns only companion for years, and they fuck each other as a coping mechanism. Their parents are abusive trailer trash rednecks, and lucys goth and depressed from their abuse, especially when they beat lincoln. Lily is their new baby, and is what has been making their lives better and happier. The other sisters where lincolns copping mechanism, as they were the only people he talked to besides lucy. Even lucy knew about them, but encourged lincolns delusions if only to make him happy. Now that lily is bringing more joy to the family, his delusions are slightly lessoning. The reasons why we dont see the parents face is because he hates them and ots a way to dehumanize them, and the reason why lucys the one who gets the most episodes revolved around her is because shes lincolns lover. Thats also the reason why lucy seems to show the most affection for lincoln, and the one thats most willing to break out of their social norm for him, as she and lily are the only real loud sisters. Thats also why shes the one always seens playing with lily and changing her diaper. Her kissing the vampire is a gag she pulls to cheer up lincoln, as she had a huge crush on the vampire teen character when she was younger. Lilys poo poo is an outside sense that reawakens lincoln to the real world, as is lucy surprising him out of no where, which is to symbolize her shaking him from his dream world. The loud house is comforting in a way. Bevcause even though his family is literally hell, it shows that even the forbidden love of one sister and the happiness of a newborn child is sometimes all you need.

Sad for 2 reasons.

I got some feels

Is it bad to say that this is how i feel right now?

>This entire movie is just "Feels" the movie
I need to re-watch this '-'

You're so annoying, you pitiful, old man.
I'd like to help you, but I don't know if I can.
I thought you were nice,
But you're really, really, really not.

>I never asked for these dad feels ;n;

This shit shut me down for days. I couldn't leave the house. Because it was not only was it incredibly sad, but I kept thinking about it because it was a catchy song I couldn't get out of my head.
An earworm of depression.

same bruh. my dad went insane too and I felt Marceline's plight so hard

I've seen both of my grandmothers go delusional in their last years. Now my uncle shows the same symptoms.
I'm scared, because there is a good chance its hereditary to some degree. One or both of my parents might go down this path one day. I hope it will skip one generation or that its manageable with good medicine.

right there with you man. It's a race against dementia or a far earlier induced psychosis fer me. alcohol turned my dad full on daughter-kissing Ice King

wishing you all the best tho

Hang in there, hun. You'll be alright.

>Mike Judge got a letter from a girl who said this episode helped her through her grief after a boy she was in love with was killed in Columbine.
>She hid in her classroom, and vowed she would tell him if she made it out alive
>She found out later that day he was one of the shooters

Fuck.

How much hate did she get from people blaming her?

Some YouTuber already ruined the feelsy ending for me. Is the rest of the show worth a watch? The shows name is "David the Gnome" btw.

goodreads.com/quotes/1330542-i-don-t-get-as-much-fan-mail-as-an-actor

> Jake why does this thing happen to Finn?

> BMO, it's a woolly bully world, people be acting crazy always.