Wait hol up, isn't SW as responsible for Ultron as Tony is? In AoU, the Avengers try to steal the scepter back...

Wait hol up, isn't SW as responsible for Ultron as Tony is? In AoU, the Avengers try to steal the scepter back, and the mission from Hydra's POV was to not have that happen, so they unleash Quicksilver and SW. Didn't SW go against the mission by straight up letting Tony take the scepter. Granted she probably didn't care about the mission at that point, but she couldn't have blown his brain up or ripped him apart?

So, her reason for not doing so boils down to wanting to see him suffer and others suffer by proxy? Seems right, seeing what she did to Banner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lb13ynu3Iac
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z7bZOJV3v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. She was a saddistic psychopath in AoU, but Hawkeye liked her titties so now she's an Avenger.

SHE WAS A GOOD GIRL, DINDU NUFFIN

Also she's Markus and McFeely waifu so she's not responsible

She's also responsible but not as direct as Tony. All she did was giving him a bad dream. Tony did everything else on his own. Wanda can't control minds. Tony even dismissed it being part of the influence and Wanda herself was surprised Tony made a killer robot. She just wanted to fuck up Tony.

Granted, but Tony still thought it was a good idea to make a robot clone of himself.
Also, hi Bendis.

>"but she couldn't have blown his brain up or ripped him apart?"

confirmed for never having read a comic book.

>So, her reason for not doing so boils down to wanting to see him suffer and others suffer by proxy?
Yes, she tells Ultron almost exactly this:
>Ultron: "You let Stark take the scepter."
>Wanda: "I didn't expect...*gestures toward Ultron*...but I saw Stark's fear. I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct."

It's a good thing this the MCU Scarlet Witch and these characters not the ones from the comics, huh?

She figured he'd quit or piss off and drive away his friends or something, not make a killer deathbot.

It IS her fault, but in an indirect no way that should have resulted in that way.

It's like saying Killian is all Tony's fault because he was mean to him that one time. It is, but it's not like Tony should go through life assuming that anyone he pisses off will turn into a super villain.

Well if probability control was strong enough, she could have made him have a stroke or a heart attack.
It's all about what 'could' happen.
Like with those Ultron bots. A robot like that there's always a chance they could suddenly fail and say explode, faulty wiring and such. That's how it works. It's not impossibile that those robots exploded, just very improbable.
Just like in Civil War, we see her mess with the Vision's density control. There was a chance there was a malfunction that would make him super dense. Same idea.

So you're honestly dissapointed that they didn't blow up RDJ's brain (who is also their biggest cash cow) to prevent the plot from advancing in the more comic-booky way?

>It is, but it's not like Tony should go through life assuming that anyone he pisses off will turn into a super villain.
When you live in a comic book world, you really should. That's just being genre savvy. Unfortunetly it doesn't work. Even if you're the nicest mother fucker ever, dollars to donuts there's just some guy out there who hates you just by virtue of being you. And surprise surprise, he probably has metal tentacles welded to his back.

I didn't say or imply that. Just pointing out a sort of oversight, user.

She's been responsible for some of the really bad shit in the MCU.
>Makes Tony freak out and build Ultron
>Makes Hulk rampage
>Helps Ultron
>Makes Vision shoot down Rhodey

Some shit's going to go down eventually.

Too bad wandafags aka the new annoying cucks spawned by a movie ignores pretty much everything she did because muh thick waifu

>Makes Vision shoot down Rhodey
That one was just unfair. She isn't accountable for Vision's boners.

yeah she gave him a push, and don't forget she is also the one to blame for the accords because the UN got triggered by the explotion in Lagos

What Stark did:
-Was already making Ultron and an Iron Legion or robots to police the world for him with Banner
-Was already after Loki's staff
-Knew what Loki's staff was capable of, saw one of his friends brainwashed into killing with it
-Hooked the mind gem up to his robots anyway with intention of unlocking AI, resulting in murderbot.

What Wanda did:
-Made Stark scared, but did not mind control him or put the thought of making Ultron into his head
-Let Stark take the thing he was already taking
-Also scared Black Widow, Cap, and Thor, and none of them created killer robots
-Should honestly be blamed for the Hulk smashing a city thing, not the Ultron thing

She can control his density and people's minds, for all we know Wanda could very well control his boner.exe.

She does, but not consciously.
Now stop trying to stir the pot Bendis. Go back to masturbating to Kitty Pride and Luke Cage. That always calms ya down.

>-Should honestly be blamed for the Hulk smashing a city thing

This desu. Even her brother was like "lets get out of here" and she was like "no, I vant the big one"

To be fair her family was killed by weapons made by Stark when he didn't give a shit about making money off people killing each other. So once again Tony's previous actions leads to problems in the future.

Don't forget that she basically gave Ultron free reign to do whatever he wanted in the middle of her town. And they make it apparent that the twins are something of a locally recognized authority in Sokovia, so really the entire issue of the city getting ripped from the earth is more of an issue with local mismanagement, so the Avengers shouldn't be accountable for the city at all.

I'm honestly just excited to see what Scarlet Witch does when she goes full crazy. I'm expecting soft reboot with F4 and mutants in ~2023.

Bendis! No! Bad Bendis! Get down from there! You get the squirty squirts for that!
You gotta discipline your Bendis like a cat. He gets a bad idea, you spray him with water.

>I got raped
>that excuses me raping people
Nah. She was perfectly fine with indirectly putting others in danger for her personal gain (revenge), so she's pretty similar to Stark there. I mean shit, she's making a guy who she thinks is dangerous to normal people, into someone potentially more unstable and dangerous. And what do you know, the end results is dozens of innocent deaths.
All in the hopes that he would "destroy himself", which also happens to ultimately fail.

You can just imagine some Sokovians being killed by Ultron drones being exactly in the same position she was with her brother, except Ultron drones don't have "Maximoff" written on them.

Not really, Tony had already been trying to make Ultron, he probably would have done much the same thing had she done nothing.

>people give SW a free pass because she's an attractive woman

Seriously Stark, why did you put your name all over your bombs? Nobody will think "I will dedicate my life to destroying this bomb's designer" unless you slap a logo on it.

>they make it apparent that the twins are something of a locally recognized authority in Sokovia
Do they? When Pietro tells the cops to evacuate the city they don't give a shit, he has to shoot a damn rifle in the police station for anyone to pay attention.

That's just them being shit at their job.
The cops also stand down as soon as the twins show up to the fight, not counting the one guy who grazes Pietro (once again, shit at their job.)

Honestly there's no reason besides for audience and plot convenience.
It's even more egregorious in IM1 when the terrorists don't even bother putting a coat of paint on their Stark weaponry, pretty much asking for someone to notice it and fuck with their weapons' supplier.
Not that Tony couldn't have recognized his own weapons, but this way literally anyone can see they're Stark weapons and make a fuss about it.

I'd say that's more related to them being super-powered and thus better equiped to deal with the threat. The cops don't interfere with any of the other Avengers either.

The Ultron project didn't involve an alien AI until after Wanda mindfucked Tony.
If Tony had kept going for it, Ultron would have been run by Jarvis/Vision or another AI like Friday.

What a slut!

meant that for

Yeah the vision made Tony desperate to complete Ultron fast and loose. I'm sure he'd have still wanted to use the scepter, but maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to manipulate Thor into staying to have enough time to work of the scepter if he didn't feel as paranoid.

I think that user's referring to that one deleted scene where Ultron gets the kid to get Pietro and Wanda. How he confused it for "local authority", I don't know

This reasoning always grinds my gears
Like just because stark made weapons automatically makes him responsible?? Literally no one wanted to kill mikhail kalashnikov, even though he designed the gun responsible for probably the most deaths and maimings combined

Ok the explosion in Lagos was definitely not her fault

this.. or Oppenheimer

Ok ok
So how long until someone starts posting Scarlet cheesecake?

>HulkfuckingWanda.jpg

she fucked up with good intentions

just like Tony fucked up with Ultron, Tony wanted to create peace, he didn't want to make a killer robot

Wait wasn't there a weapons' manufacturer that got killed by his own weapons?
For some reason I feel like I've seen that somewhere but I really don't know a lot of names.
>Samuel Colt died of gout
Well, not him then.

On Kalashnikov though
>"My heartache unbearable same insoluble question: if my rifle deprive people of life, and therefore I, Mikhail Kalashnikov, ninety-three years old, the son of a peasant, and Orthodox Christian according to his faith, responsible for the death of people, let even an enemy?"

Anyway you won't see a lot of movies going the full "guns don't kill people" these days, and really it makes for a more interesting character arc if the manufacturer feels responsible somehow. I don't remember, how was Lord of War on that?

Another guy who has expressed guilt over creating a tool to kill.
youtu.be/lb13ynu3Iac

Agreed. Crossbones would've taken out Capt, SW, and plenty of people on the ground that were nearby in that explosion. The fact they hold themselves accountable even though they clearly were not the cause of a problem is what makes them heroes.

You've gotta take into account Stark's public persona. He was PROUD of how murderously deadly those weapons he makes are. He probably held orgies in celebration for how much better each generation of weapon became.
When Pietro and Wanda think of Tony Stark or that bomb they think of just how goddamn smug and happy he was about absolutely everything that for them was unrelenting terror.

Tony also doesn't/didn't really feel that responsible for what his weapons do. The first movie was him feeling responsible for his weapons being distributed to terrorists since he never paid attention to wtf was going on in his company. AOU is when he starts to understand the concept of collateral damages are people too.

I want to rip those boots off her feet so bad.

>but Hawkeye liked her titties so now she's an Avenger.
In fairness, her titties were fuckin' nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z7bZOJV3v8

What does Sup Forums think?

Give it to me straight user, on a scale of 1 to 10 how plebby is it?

She needed more barefoot scenes tbqh.

As plebby as a 3 minute video explaining the history of an overpowered character that has been killed by a hack can be.

>skipping Busiek era
I'M MAD

CUTE

She sounds like she studied Wikipedia for a whole 5 minutes to find out the history of her character.

JUST LIKE US

You seriously think she wrote that script herself?

Sounds like 95% of Sup Forums

>people's minds
Wrong, she can affect them but she have no control. She can't give you orders, just show you stuff and hope you react the way way she expects.

Apparently she can't even see what she's making you see.

>people give Iron Man a free pass because he's RDJ

>implying you wouldn't

Can you really blame them?

Hi Bendis.

She also tells hawkeye its all her fault

Wanda is certainly the cause of problems in every movie she is in.

She did literally nothing wrong in Civil War.

delete this

She did everything wrong.

If it wasn't for her, even more people, and Cap would have died.

They're setting her up for House of M, where she will indeed do everything, and more, wrong.

She could have easily avoided killing anyone.
She could have stayed with Vision.
She could have not distracted Vision when Tony was calling for him.

>She could have easily avoided killing anyone.
By throwing the explosion upwards so the shrapnel hits even more people and further away?

>She could have stayed with Vision.
Tony could have told her why she was locked up in there.
People don't take it well when you keep them hostage.

>She could have not distracted Vision when Tony was calling for him.
Is it her fault that Vision has a robo-boner for her?

>Is it her fault that Vision has a robo-boner for her?
>That scene with the paprika
Yes.

>That scene with the paprika
What?

When Vision was trying to cook and she's acting all cute and seductive.

Vision should stop being so horny then.

Because she totally wrote that segment herself. It's amazing how a lot of people on Sup Forums are this weird combination of skeptical and stupid.

Because Scarlet Witch didn't do anything wrong, probably.

This tbqh.

>blames the manufacturer of the bomb that killed her family and not the people who fired it like a moron
>signs up to hydra, a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and lets them experiment on her for revenge
>attacks her enemies group of friends who do nothing but try to protect innocent people
>mindrapes her enemy and lets him go with an extremely dangerous weapon as if nothing bad would happen for the ebin lulz
>when that doesnt pan out teams up with an obviously GENOCIDAL KILLING MACHINE
>hmm lets set the Hulk loose on a rampage near Johannesburg I'm sure no civilians will get hurt :^)
>almost gets the ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET destroyed because she abandons the doomsday device she promised to guard to get revenge on the robot that was going to be destroyed soon anyway
>extremely overpowered mind control and telekenetic powers but is somehow still worse than useless on the team and gets dozens of random people killed by levitating a suicide bomber next to a building
>gets uppity that Vision wouldn't let her go down to the shops when it's obviously for her own safety
>stabs him in the back to get involved in Cap's stupid mission for no reason other than being a bitter bitch where she does nothing but rack up more property damage costs
>was fucking her brother on the down low according to the actors, literally an incestuous slut

glad she is stuck in The Raft getting raped by the guards every day, she deserves it

>blames the manufacturer of the bomb that killed her family and not the people who fired it like a moron
Tony is the one who sold weapons to terrorists, he should be in jail for that alone.

>signs up to hydra, a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and lets them experiment on her for revenge
Nobody knew what HYDRA was aside from HYDRA members until TWS.

>attacks her enemies group of friends who do nothing but try to protect innocent people
Who have the terrorist weapon seller among them.

>mindrapes her enemy and lets him go with an extremely dangerous weapon as if nothing bad would happen for the ebin lulz
No, so that he destroyed himself with it.

>when that doesnt pan out teams up with an obviously GENOCIDAL KILLING MACHINE
Not that obvious considering she instantly betrayed Ultron when she discovered the truth

>hmm lets set the Hulk loose on a rampage near Johannesburg I'm sure no civilians will get hurt :^)
I don't think any of them got, otherwise it would have been pointed out in CW.
Also, why bring Banner to such a place?

>almost gets the ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET destroyed because she abandons the doomsday device she promised to guard to get revenge on the robot that was going to be destroyed soon anyway
No robot = no one using doomsday device.

>extremely overpowered mind control and telekenetic powers but is somehow still worse than useless on the team and gets dozens of random people killed by levitating a suicide bomber next to a building
If it wasn't for her, Cap and a fuckload more civilians would have died.

>gets uppity that Vision wouldn't let her go down to the shops when it's obviously for her own safety
Maybe they should have told her instead of keeping her hostage

>stabs him in the back to get involved in Cap's stupid mission for no reason other than being a bitter bitch where she does nothing but rack up more property damage costs
And to fight for her own freedom.

And the last one isn't true either.
Kill yourself.

t. Bendis

I still don't see what she did wrong.

>a fuckload more civilians would have died.
Do we know this? It's very possible that the very public fight with Crossbones got more people to back out of the original blast radius.

The place was full of civilians, and only about 10 died.
Plus, Cap would have died too.

26 died. Plus 11 of them were important diplomats from a developed country, so it bothered people more than if it were poor Nigerians.

>her own safety
>safety
>when she could blow up the entire planet

>implying it wasn't Iron Monger who was selling arms to terrorists

she didn't get her tits out

>Tony is the one who sold weapons to terrorists

That's a funny way of spelling Obadiah

scarlet witch more like scarlet bitch lol

lmao retard

good one XD

ROFLCOPTER LMAYONNAISE ECKSDEE RAWR

Being Bendis should be a bannable offense.

No one likes her for titties, they like her for her thigh