Firestar

Introduced in a Spider-Man cartoon, is a mutant and most of her appearances were in Avengers and New Warriors. Who would own the film rights for this cutie? is she in All-New All-Different? She's a redheaded cancer patient survivor. that should hit a lot of demographics. Anyone like her?

I like her too user
I think her rights are with fox

will appear in spiderman as inhuman

Post more Angelica.

Her first comic appearance was in an X-book and she's a mutant, so fox has her movie rights.

>Mutant who is more associated with Avengers than with the X-men

Is she an uncle Logan?

The Avengers have almost always had mutants on their team.
She also thinks/thought that the X-men are a nefarious/creepy cult which is pretty damn reasonable considering that's exactly what they are.

>giving a shit about Firestar
Bitch has nothing to her besides having cancer.

Everyone on this fucking board obsesses over garbage characters, I swear.

isn't she with the x-men currently?

NUHH ALL MUTANTS MUST BE XMEN

JUST LIKE ALL BLACKS MUST BE AFRICAN AMERICAN CARING ABOUT AMERICAN CIVIL RIGHTS

it goes both ways

Yes. That's because things like characterization or continuity don't matter to Marvel anymore.

Yup. And yet, people keep reading the marvel.
Life is life
na-nah, nah nah nah

I think if Marvel really wanted her, Fox would just let them. As long as they didn't call her a mutant, refer to her past with Emma Frost, etc etc
I don't think Fox would be willing to get into a legal battle over who can and can't use Firestar

Foz would probably just say give us 10000$ and you can have her

Firestar, honey... both costumes are skin-tight, if Justice weren't wearing a cup you'd be able to tell his religion. What fucking difference does it make if your cleavage is flesh-colored or yellow-colored when we can count your nipples' Areolar glands through the spandex?

It is weird for a character who spent her entire career in skin-tight spandex to suddenly come across as prudish.

Firestar's classic costume was even worse than most superhero spandex, there were no costume patterns, designs, or color changes to break up the female form. Its just... her nekkid bod in yellow-colored skin. Firestar's outfit never left much to the imagination and here she is complaining about cleavage? Weird.

In all fairness, I'm assuming her Avengers costume was a Perez design. The man's costumes have always been either sheer perfection of a total trainwreck, in these two cases they were the latter.