1 in 3 European, American and Russian women will have an abortion in their lives

>1 in 3 European, American and Russian women will have an abortion in their lives
>Of those, 60% will have more than 1 abortion

How did this become acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/
operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tolerance.

I printed this picture out in high quality photo paper and cut a hole in her mouth for my fleshlight. It was good for about a few weeks until I saw more pics of her and then it didn't do it for me.

This is the only good pic of her, don't find anymore, it will ruin it.

Name?

Muslims, Spics and Blacks tend to rape without a condom

Feminism.

Its cheating to include Russia as they're close to 80% or something ridiculous

Who dat

That was a decade ago. 35% last year.

Done in one.

this once again proves how dumb women are.
they don't know how to avoid getting pregnant.
abo tier intelligence.

post link senpai

there's worse things

Better than being shit parents and raising neglected children who grow up to be criminals. Have you learned nothing from history? Abortion is a benefit to society as well as the individual who is not emotionally or financially prepared for parenthood.

>white 61%
>2009
This number just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Based putin will save the slav race.

That is what happens when you cannot control your women, desu~

That's still absurdly high.

How is that girl? Sauce pls.

I blame communism.

My google search claims its louisa lockhart

Well you see O'Neal 50 years ago the salary of a man could maintain a family with a big house and a car. Nowadays people need two salaries to live comfortably. People like sex,accidents happens sometimes (you would know this if you weren't a virgin) they cannot afford to raise a child so they chose not to have it. Simple.

I'm just here because of the picture.
I really don't care what you have to say.

>How did this become acceptable?
Somewhere when trans-males in womens bathroom.

I'm am 100% pro-life. Think of it this way: Yes, using abortion over one of the many effective modern methods of contraception is for degenerates and scum. However, degenerate use of abortion also means less degenerates in the world. People who soak up resources, add little of value to society, and vote to preserve their current state.

Why do you guys dislike abortions
My gf and I just had to buy the pill a week ago
We've never had to get the procedure but I think I'd rather get that than have a baby, idk how to raise a child and it's better that I don't

Oh so only a third?
>Saviours of Christendom

/thread

Er, 100% pro choice. Fuck these faggot terms.

You're 100% pro life but you support abortions
Are you also 100% retarded

What's wrong with abortions again?

>I am 100% prolife till my wife gets raped by 3 niggers and I get to open my eyes for once

What would you do? raise the nigglet or abort it?

Men aren't men enough anymore, they don't control their women, they don't control their children. Men let other (((people))) take their places and control them.

Abort it like I said. Being 100% pro-choice and all.

Low/work class population and illegal imigrants.
They don't use condoms for such reasons:
1. They are muslims
2. They are drunken muslims
3. They are drunken teens
4. They are drunken muslim teens
Yep, all possible variants.

>muslims
>abortions

you're a funny guy ivan

What is (pic related) called? How would I find more of this?

I'll explain. Young people from muslim Uzbekistan and Tajikistan comes here for jobs. Here they have an unprotected sex while unmarried. It's a shame for them, and they can't return with a baby.
So the do abortion or throw a baby in a trash can. It's truth Brian, deal with it.

If it's shameful for them, why do they have unprotected sex? I can't be because they were drunk at the time, since they're muslims, right?

>Saviours of Christendom
This meme needs to stop, ffs. We have not claimed to be "saviors of Christendom", you retards repeating it to yourself and then whenever similar to OP topic pops out, you become all snarky and shit. We want to be orthodox christian. We have bunch of muslims, but they are here for centuries and somewhat tamed. You, the west, can rot with fags and rapefugees, for what i care, or start saving yourself.

>trying to blame russian degeneracy on mudshits who instead of abortions just kill their daughters

who are you trying to fool?

Because they earn 10k RUR monthly, cheapest condom is 80RUR.
I get it Brian. At least no Russian male marries his cousin.
Murrica' fuck yeah!

So no impulse control, therefore fuck the consequences. It's like poor people buying stuff on credit.

But who fuck them to begin with, central asian muslim girls are hideous.

>But who fuck them to begin with
"Bomzhi" - hobos. Or some season workers.

The lack of concern for humans who've never thought. A lack of concern I share.

>Based putin will save the slav race.
No he won't. Immigrants are destroying Russia, too.

>How did this become acceptable?

the fact that they are fucking niggers now means that aborting their children is the lesser of two evils

louisa lockhart

Someone who doesn't have sex ( read OP ) can not understand this

He's not lying. For example:
>An especially grotesque crime took place in the city of Vladivostok. Chechen immigrant Ahmed Hadisov (“hadis” is the Chechen equivalent of the Koranic “hadith“) was a successful local businessman. He owned a café, a movie theater, and several car service companies. Ahmed drove a Japanese SUV and bought one for his young Russian girlfriend Tanya. But even though he took her out to restaurants and showered her with gifts, Hadisov refused to marry Tanya and forced her to have two abortions because his Chechen family would not accept her. When she refused to abort their third child after the doctors warned her she would be infertile (abortion-caused infertility is a major cause of Russia`s demographic collapse), Hadisov`s sister repeatedly warned Tanya not to give birth or otherwise, Ahmed`s family would abduct the baby and take it to Chechnya. The local police did nothing when Tanya`s complained about the Chechens` threatening behavior. Ahmed then hired a local thug to kill her and their unborn baby. Tanya was stabbed in the abdomen but survived. The baby died a day later because of the mother`s blood loss. Before receiving just seven years for the crime, Ahmed Hadisov flew back home and brought back a Chechen bride approved by his family.

>niggers
>aborting

lmao shaniqua has like 50 ghetto kids while Tracy and Stacy fuck the entire college and use birthcontrol + abortion super combo.

What do you mean who? Men and women come from these Poorstans to work here and send earned money to their families.

Most who gets abortions are niggers, and the ones who keep pushing for abortion are the jews and their pets.

bring against abortion is a cuckservative issue you retards. Have fun with more niggers and spics in the world.

No, niggers have 1-2 kids max. The nigger population is stagnant, the only reason it hasn't declined is due to mixed race blacks.

fpbp

Yep. Well educated people always plan how they will keep a family. Others just fuck and breed like animals. Why so? I think genes and society play a great role.
Poor family in small city with no decent jobs and here we are on the bottom.

FPBP

>I have to tolerate a screaming baby on an airplane
>I have to tolerate a rainy day
>I have to tolerate mosquitos
>I have to tolerate oddity customers
>I have to tolerate fifty commercial breaks
>I have to tolerate world war two distortions in class
>I have to tolerate girlfriend on period
>I have to tolerate the fat fuck breathing too loudly on the bus
>I have to tolerate liberal bullshit every MLK day
>I have to tolerate captchas
>I have to tolerate taxes
>I have to tolerate neighbors barking dog
>I have to tolerate the smell of backed up sewage at work
>I have to tolerate feminism

Thanks.

The only reason the nigger population isn't growing is because they kill each other over some retarded corners slinging dope.

It's like in nature, animals have like 4-6 kids and only 1 of them makes it.

Same with black population. Only real people using abortions are white girls.

Someone fix the open quote, please.

No, moron, the african black population history was less than 2% of the entire planet, going back to roman times.

There would be less blacks if there was more abortion, more white girls would abort their mixed race kids if there was more of a pressure for them to do so too. The actual black population is stagnant, and that's including mixed race blacks, so the full-black pop is actually declining.

Thanks a lot colonialism

>At least no Russian male marries his cousin.

I'm American, not western European.

There would less blacks if you haven't brought them on hundred ships, Bob.
Even nature is against blacks - HIV/AIDS. But our 1rd world burgers got infected and spread it.further on whole world.

This is true, i knocked my gf up at 18 and it would have ruined my life, worst part is I wanted to keep it but she knew better.

Literally saved me from a life of slavery.

cuck

I thought most aborted babbies were nigglets?

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/abortions-racial-gap/380251/

>Even as the U.S. abortion rate is at its lowest since Roe v. Wade, women of color are five times as likely to terminate a pregnancy as their white counterparts. Why?

operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

>Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

Not anymore , they ground that little nigga up.