Guys, this isn't funny any more

Guys, this isn't funny any more.
Please let it stop

Other urls found in this thread:

polandball.cc/
youtube.com/watch?v=es-hSpZB4v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Sorry, but I don't think ancient Egyptian gods of darkness are known for their mercy

It's pretty funny when they're asking for it

Ugh, fucking white people. Clearly you haven't been tolerant enough of their culture or else this never would have happened. This is 100% Drumpf's fault!!

The flames aren't high enough yet.

he got beheaded

>bbc

fucking cucks cencoring that

Can't wait for French civil war where they rove around in bands executing everyone who goes to mosques.

How much more can France take before something gives?

This is getting embarrassing.

>Behead chrisfag
>No soul comes out

Atheism confirmed

Sleep well citizens, all cult places are protected !
Oh no, wait, scratch that. *All mosques are protected. Christians can die, the lefty cuck government doesn't really care. They hate what is white or not muslim

Bring back the Guillotine!

This is like waiting for Germans to "finally uprise against Hitler" because they surely can't stand daily allied bombardments, amirite?

Keep waiting.

these habbenings are pathetic. Nice was the last big one and it's been weeks since then...

France and Germany get what they asked for. Fuck them.

Le praise kek le xDd mwah xx

Hollande has deployed an extra 5000 troops to mosques around the country to prevent any islamophobic retaliation

Our state media meanwhile is going full Pravda and is putting out pro-refugee propaganda non-stop.

We're being spammed with 'personal stories' of 'successful "refugees"'.

>planning on going to Amsterdam for a couple of days in late September

How fucked am I? Seriously considering canceling my trip tbqh.

technically our right-wing christian party got over 40% last election. nobody knew they would trick us so hard.

Daily reminder that we defeated the serbs.

>This is getting embarrassing
If it's getting embarrassing for you, imagine what it is for me. We've been attacked time and time again this year but we don't bomb ISIS, we keep taking refugees, we keep trying to be "progressiste" and if a sandnigger/nigger is nigging around (killing, raping, stealing etc.) we don't do shit. We must "understand them and be tolerant".
Oh and of course, I can only say those kind of thing here because dare to say that on Facebook or in real life and everyone will lose their shit and call you a racist of course.
Can't take it anymore. Tho I don't care, I'm going to live in USA next year, with President Trump.
>mfw my country is becoming Sweden

>nobody knew they would trick us so hard
Technically you could overthrow your government without the help of Russian agents.

OP is right,
I'm almost inclined to stop laughing at all these happenings.
Its getting pretty stale juss stop plz.

I know, that's why churches are attacked.

Cancel it. For your safety and in retaliation for Europe ruining their countries.

>merkel cdu
>right wing

> 84 years old
> This man survived literal Nazi occupation
> still found his calling ministering peace and togetherness amongst Christians
> but what Hitler couldn't kill, Merkel could
> The Eternal Kraut strikes again

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Don't worry. I mean, you don't risk anything. Media enjoy terrorizing people, it's how they make money. I've been living in Europe for the last 20 years, I'm still alive and never saw any terrorist attack.
It's like not going in Japan because you fear to have an Earthquake. Well it happens but not as often as we may think

>Guys, this isn't funny any more.
speak for yourself faggot

praise Kek for all his blessings

More happenings to come

Can we negotiate a surrender already?

more like this?

pfff euroretards awful never learn

then why am i laughing?

LOOK! LOOK! HE POSTED IT AGAIN! XD

How well will that Le Pen woman of yours do next year? Any chance she can win and get elected to whatever position shes trying to get into to?

He's right though

polandball.cc/

You chose your future user. Perhaps you chose poorly?

>Also charge your phone.

>This is like waiting for Germans to "finally uprise against Hitler" because they surely can't stand daily allied bombardments, amirite?
>
>Keep waiting.
underrated post

You're worse. We're down to 2012 levels of immigration, have denied 50% of 2015 asylum wave applicants, and 0 successful terrorist attacks.

She's trying to become President.
Now, she may be an active woman and she may think like a lot of us BUT, she awful at basic economics and our country will be in ruined.
Also, her politic party is full of corrupted politician, when you see how they handle a simple town, you want to cry. Like, any one who doesn't agree with them is fired and replaced with a member of the mayor family.

Atrocities will continue in the west irrespective of their responses to them.

I don't take lessons from a country like yours you fucking cuck. My country isn't a meme. YES Sweden. In my country, prisoners don't live in better conditions than students. And we don't have genderless school.
Check yourself before you Shrek yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=es-hSpZB4v4

Fuck
Why are so many right-wing parties corrupt?

>Please let it stop

No

I don't know... I mean you can say everything about the actual President, it's the first one that I don't suspect to be corrupted.
But she's not right-wing she extreme right-wing. And I know that if she becomes president she'll controll the media. She has already made fake Q&A with "random citizens" that were, after investigation, members of her party. Also, their "random questions" were pre-written and Le Pen had already wrote the answers. When medias try to ask the "random citizens" how the day has been going, security guard would come to say that "there is not time for interview".

As long as it doesn't affect me it's ok.

It stops when you make it stop

DEUS VULT

something has to change before things get better.

pic related.

KEK'S HAPPENING TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Every meme counted, and now we have the start of a firestorm that's going to make Dresden look like a candle.

That gave me chills, user

The Germans weren't cucked then, they would rather have died than betrayed a hero

rise up then you faggots! as much as i dislike the west its sad to see you go like this, specially to the muzzy scum.... rise up god damn you

You're going to get struck eventually, windmill boy

Most of the stuff in that video isn't an argument. A lot of it is "improved", the rape statistics are irrelevant. The preschool is Cuckholm and not representative of the whole country. Our country is 17.7% immigrants (excluding Finnish), your country is 19%.

FN make HUGE gains at the next election, mark my words.

>America, France & NATO support jihadis in Syria & Libya
>NATO jihadis behead Syrian Catholic priests
>Jihadis come to France and behead priests
You fucking retards are doing this to yourself. Arrest your own leaders if these attacks upset you. They're responsible.

Preventing terrorism with a fucking ankle bracelet... how French.