How many sodas does your Cunt's leader drink a day? How many hours of TV does he watch?

How many sodas does your Cunt's leader drink a day? How many hours of TV does he watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZA9k7WAuiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He truly represents this great nation

Honestly disgusting, I think I'm going to make a "wish we could turn back time" video with Obama after finals.
I want off of this drumpf ride, Mueller please end it.

Nobody believes that, he doesn't have enough time.

>Mueller please end it
hahahahhahahaha

Diet coke is literally one of the worst soda I have ever tasted, I still can't fathom why people buy it.

>POTUS
>8h of TV a day
Yeah, no.
Because you don't get fat from drinking it... Sugar in drinks is the most retarded way fat people make their life harder with

It's not tasty if it ain't sugary

If it don't give me diabeetus I feel real cheated

TWELVE

COKES

He doesnt have time to watch 8 hours of television a day

I'm really not sure whether I even taste a difference or if it's just a Placebo effect... Definitely not worth the health risk if you're already fat.
Cleetus wants diabeetus

He reminds me of myself when I was a teen.

Didn't Teddy Roosevelt use to read a book per day or something? Your presidents really took a dive in quality.

>diet coke
fucking disgusting
impeachment now!

The president immediately after TR got stuck in a bathtub.
I don't think there's a trend, there are just good presidents and bad presidents.

You can learn a lot watching TV.

And I highly doubt it's true anyway, nobody employed has time for watching 8 hours of TV, let alone the fucking President.

Don't talk shit about Taft.

It's really not that bad - I believe that he just has it on in the background. And it's not like he's watching cartoons, he's generally turned into news channels to diversify his viewpoints of international and domestic situations.

>wakes up
>cracks open a diet coke™
>turns on fox and friends
>tears into four sausage mcmuffins©
>live tweets it
This is how you guide the ship of state, folks, believe me

Up to 8 hours a day. Read the article. It says the tv is on in the background. It's no secret he shitposts while watching fox & friends

>diversify his viewpoints of international and domestic situations.
I mean, do you really believe that? To be fair, he did a 180 on almost everything

>he's generally turned into news channels to diversify his viewpoints of international and domestic situations.
LOL, He just watches Fox News.

Now this my international friends is real freedom

I don't like soda but generally drink diet shit if I got a craving just to avoid sugar, can't even tell the difference desu.

this. it tastes like asshole. How do you lead up to enjoying it? How many do you have to suffer through before your taste buds give up and accept their Splenda filled purgatory?

I like diet coke more regular coke. Regular coke is too smooth, diet coke has a bit of a bite but it's not too harsh like pepsi's bite.

>it tastes like asshole

What an idiot. Coke Zero is better and actually pretty much tastes like normal Coke. Diet Coke tastes like it has cough medicine.

>How many sodas does your Cunt's leader drink a day?
He doesn't know what it is.
>drinks 12 Diet Cokes
I regularly drink 2l of Coke, but I don't find it weird at all.
>How many hours of TV does he watch?
There is nothing to watch on TV in Russia except Putin himself.
This.

>POTUS
>8h of TV a day
His campaign manager just published a book where he describes that he actually does act childish and irresponsible in his private time and it's not just an publicity act. I wouldn't be surprised if he does watch 8 hours of tv a day. He definitely watches a few hours of FOX.
The amount you can learn from any TV program broadcasted here--even on educational programming, is very limited for anyone interested in learning about a subject past middle-school level. There's no tv political news station here that is as wide-ranging and comprehensive as most serious print newspapers and mags.

>as wide-ranging and comprehensive as most serious print newspapers and mags.
FAKE NEWS

Kek

8 hours of TV aren't impossible
assuming he has meetings for 4 hours or so it's quite managable

I doubt the 12 cokes per day though, he would have exploded by now

12 cans is what, 4 liters, quite possible.

>I doubt the 12 cokes per day though, he would have exploded by now
[Citation needed]

aspartameboi

protip: that's because none of this is actually true

>“Sitting across from Donald Trump in the Oval Office, my eyes are drawn to a little red button on a box that sits on his desk,” The Financial Times’ Demetri Sevastopulo writes. Sevastopulo jokingly asked Trump if this was the nuclear button. “No no, everyone thinks it is,” Sevastopulo says Trump responds, and then uses the button to order a Diet Coke. “Everyone does get a little nervous when I press that button,” Trump tells Sevastopulo.

lmao that can't be real

>tfw your Merkel doesn't twitter about her coke
I wish I had such a president

>Pepsi
>Packing any sort of bite

Why don't you post the video? Are you handicapped?
youtube.com/watch?v=HZA9k7WAuiY

What's the point of these news?

Fill CNN website.

If nothing happened a particular day, do you think the website will be blank?
No of course they will put stuff like that.

>lol Drumpf gets two scoops
>lol Drumpf made a typo
>lol Drumpf sips water
>lol Drumpf drinks Diet Coke
The absolute state of "journalism" in this country

To be fair he never claimed to be thin.

Love Trump. He has a very unique sense of humour. Theresa's no where near as entertaining, it's painful to watch in fact. Pure desperation and weakness. Think she might actually be autistic too, 2bh.

You forgot
>A cop responsible for executing a harmless crawling man has been acquitted by a jury, despite a HD video of the incident.

>if it's on the internet, then it's true

Shaver was descendant of German immigrants, Brailsford is glorious Anglo who rid our country of him.

I have actually found myself enjoying Japanese soda more than American sodas. Nothing to do with sugar, it's just that American sodas have too much flavor and fizz.

Japanese sodas are less intense in general.

you're a faggot

I hope you can still taste the food you eat, I sure as fuck can't

lel.

We have fun news here in America unlike in your Fourth Reich.
Kek Drumpfies are so easy to trigger.
Aren't all Brits autistic?

>Sugar in drinks
You mean high fructose corn syrup which is the ACTUAL problem with the US food industry.

>Blumpf drinks diet coke

Holy shit when will he get impeached already

smart man

It's actually not sugar per se. Problem is that sugar is sometimes frowned upon. So they replace sugar with a replacement. There are hundreds of different ones, so you can't regulate or make a law against it. The sugar replacement are sometimes as bad as original sugar. We have the same problem in the EU. It's just not an easy thing to solve.