Y'all mind if i... Turn interracial relationships into a meme?

Y'all mind if i... Turn interracial relationships into a meme?

This was actually a pretty good flick.

Meant to present an extreme image of blacks subconscious perception of whites so as to better help us to understand them.

I had a good time with it.

So kinda the opposite of me watching cops or the crime channel?

>Meant to present an extreme image of blacks subconscious perception of whites so as to better help us to understand them.
They get creeped out when white people are nice to them and secretly want to murder us all?

there is no need to understand niggers they are dumb and focused on race because they look so different then all other races.

Don't mind the autists, this is a spot on analysis of the film. This board doesn't deserve such an earnest response from you senpai.

Not at all.

The more I understand how black people think, the worse they seem to me though.

Black people aren't some fucking hivemind. There are stupid as fuck black people, and there are those that struggle with double consciousness yet try their best to integrate. I get the whole "Sup Forums is always right" meme, but at some point you have to be able to understand that all races have their share of insufferables.

>coming from a once die hard Trump supporter

"Alright Tyrone, for this shot pretend that all the KFCs in the entire world have suddenly vanished."

I guess, being a former Trump supporter, that's why you elected to direct this comment at me and not at or who presumed to call black people a collective and one that white people could understand by watching this movie. You only get triggered enough to point this out when someone comes to exactly the same conclusion but just notices that the collective on display seems to behave and think in awful ways.

>but seriously, we cannot allow him to get the nuclear codes

Fuck off to Sup Forums, scum.

k, i see when I'm not wanted and oblige unlike shitskins

>being a former Trump supporter
Seriously though, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

I bet you're an insecure mulatto.

Pointing out a collective fear isn't at all racist, nor is fear itself a deplorable form of behaviour.
This failure to accurately process data presented on your part is exactly why many accurately describe Trumples as idiots.

The same idiocy is true on the part of those at any ideological extreme of course, in case you wanted to accuse me of berating you only because I allied myself to the other side.

I think all fundementalists are fucking stupid. Useful in some respects, but stupid.

Do you pronounce "then" the same way that you pronounce "than"?

>This failure to accurately process data presented on your part is exactly why many accurately describe Trumples as idiots.
What am I not processing accurately? I reached the exact same conclusion as the user I was replying to about what the movie was about, who you seem to find agreement with if you're not that user yourself. You seem to find nothing but the my disgust for what Get Out reveals about black people's psyche to be wrong.

You're just upset I'm not worshipping at the feet of upper class blacks like Jordan Peele who think they're victims because white people are awkwardly nice to them.

>REEE YALL DON'T GET US BLACK FOLK
>stfu cracker you will never understand da struggle

pick one niggers

No true Scotsman and you know it you fucking jambroni.

Look up the stats.