I don't get it

I don't get it.
so was this family machines like the irl ones?
were they just programs inside the matrix?
were they programs that can get access to a machine body irl?

Yes.

No.

Fuck you.

what is rite tho

Maybe.

You know when you call technical support and you get an Indian guy who knows next to no English? Same program. As much as you want to reach through the phone and throttle them they want equally as much to reach through the phone and get to the real world. That's why it's always them.

I don't know.

I think the parents are like a antivirus software and there little girl is the solution to the problem

the programs in the matrix universe are all sentient beings

yeah but do they have a body like this?

my cunt aunt was 2nd in line to be the wife in this scene, very happy she wasn't.

They seemed to be tech support, so unless they had to do actual physical work to the hardware, there's no real reason for them to have bodies.

I think that they were just programs, and were sort of an ill-conceived idea from the Wachowskis.

kek

It's that Matrix's version of "refugees". They're going to go to Zion for a better life, but pretty much make it shittier for everyone else.

just watch the movies man, of course they don't

those are from the real world, they're bots, they are connected to the real world machine consciousness (materialized to Neo in form of that giant baby face). The softwares from the Matrix are not bots from that main consciousness, they're individuals, at least the most important ones.

So were those programs """economic migrants"""? Was the matrix redpilled?

They have no human body, how would they go to Zion? They're seeking refugee from that French guy, he was one of the core programs of the first matrices (alongside with the architect and the oracle), but he went rogue and then started to provide refuge to other programs that didn't want to be deleted. Of course he demands something in return of his services, like the keymaster that basically became his slave.

That guy goes to eat at a restaurant I work in all the time. His sons are dicks and treat him like shit.

They were a ham-fisted attempt at showing us and Neo that the Matrix wasn't necissarily an enemy, that it was filled with beings like himself who were alive, new life forms who just wanted to have lives and familes. The Matrix wasn't entirely made of good humans and evil agents.

But like everything else, the concept was handled poorly and it just came off as waffle.

so irl robots were a different beings separated from the programs such like the family in OP, is this correct?

I thought they could switch between both matrix (their home) and make some task on the real world, like work on the human battery farms and that stuff.

They were all programs.

Neo, Trinity, Morpheus.

Humans won the war and Matrix is the prison. Somehow the programs belive to be human.

every "being" is a "program". a program/many programs would be used to control the robots attacking zion. not necessarily one program per robot.

woah
dude
are we in a virtual reality prison right now?

No, they can't, the programs from the Matrix existed confined in that system. The robots outside the matrix have no "individualism" they are like Skynet. A big part of the third movie is that Agent Smith became so dangerous he started to transcend from the matrix, Smith somewhat inserts himself into Bane(?) avatar before he picks-up the phone and ends uploading into his IRL body (brain). If Smith managed to infiltrate the IRL machines, it would be a major problem, because he was convinced to destroy everything just for the sake of it. That's why the IRL consciousness accepted Neo's deal, they needed him to stop Smith and reboot the Matrix (which was completely taken over by him).