History of latin America in one picture

History of latin America in one picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people#Race-mixing_and_Cunhadismo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bullshit
SPANISH warriors were honorary aryans

Getting a knee to the stomach?

benis in vagina :D

Yes, but now you get a chainsaw in the neck instead

You mean Spanish America.

This pic is the history of Brazil.

Free slaves + Euro immigrants.

The only thing is missing is the Asians picking coffee.

wtf i love Danny De vito now

>free

sad...

Nah you forgot the children killing each other

how can european women compete?

Very ugly. Any 6/10 white girl is more beautiful than this.

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

DEEEELEEEETTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They should wipe the blood off from under their mouth after the latest cannibal bout.

true

The Spanish did 56% before it was cool.

>ywn be a conquistador raping and murdering your way to wealth
why live?

Asian women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Native American women

Keep in mind though, these men did not do it out of lust, in most cases they were ordered to do so by their superiors as a way to control the locals. I can only imagine what they must have felt forcing themselves to fuck the women the have no feeling about whilst constantly thinking of their wives and how they betrayed the love and trust of their wives back at the mainland. But of course, modern days sjw would just label them savage bastards of colonial times.

>lemmetellyouaboutyourcountry...

>tfw no general to order me to lose virginity

AND you dont even feel bad about it because they are pagans

>there are people who actually believe this
>those people are fucking Malays

>have no feeling about whilst constantly thinking of their wives and how they betrayed the love and trust of their wives back at the mainland
You're good

nah mate it's their warpaint
they kill garimpeiros and paint their faces with the blood but when there are no brazilians to be found they use their period blood. gotta be inventive

moreover, everyone calls you a good person and a hero for spreading the word of God to these savages

same shit except one crossed an ice bridge while the other didn't.

Look at this guy
Europeans were pagans too but have been cucked by christ
top kek

Not quite true. In fact, the Spanish court was pretty fucking horrified when they heard about what Columbus was doing.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupi_people#Race-mixing_and_Cunhadismo
>Many indigenous peoples were important for the formation of the Brazilian people, but the main group was the Tupi. When the Portuguese explorers arrived in Brazil in the 16th century, the Tupi were the first Amerindian group to have contact with them. Soon, a process of miscegenation between Portuguese settlers and indigenous women started. The Portuguese colonists rarely brought women, making the Indian women the "breeding matrix of the Brazilian people".[3] When the first Europeans arrived, the phenomenon of "cunhadismo" (from Portuguese cunhado, "brother in law") began to spread by the colony. Cunhadismo was an old Indian tradition of incorporating strangers to their community. The Indians offered the Portuguese an Indian girl as wife. Once he agreed, he formed a bond of kinship with all the Indians of the tribe. Polygyny, a common practice among South American Indians, was quickly adopted by European settlers. This way, a single European man could have dozens of Indian wives (temericós).[3]

come on, lads, we never raped anyone, that was the Spanish.

Imagine all the sex and kids these guys had
I'm jealous, really and I feel cucked for some reason

I'm not because Native women are ugly.

>Cunhadismo
caraaaio
we call it "Cuñadazgo" in here

when their grow old
europeans took them on their prime age (13 years old)

everyone can read history, my indigenous friend

So why no one have great great great great native fathers here?

~20% of Brazilians have mtDA from native great great great mothers. No Y cromossome from Natives.

I have one theory. They thought Portuguese were gods and fap to Portuguese fucking their women.

feel you lad
>ywn be a KARA BOGA raping and murdering your way into the first world

Were the native men just shit out of luck? were there so many natives vs portugese it didn't matter? Or were the men killed in battle

The same happened in America too. The whites and blacks with Native ancestry don't have native Y cromossome.

>I feel cucked

Why? Your European ancestors were the ones fucking the women

Just go to Libya and pretend to be a refugee and then a wh*Toid will pay you to live in his house, go to the gym all day and fuck his wife

>I feel cucked
Y tho? Yea that happened in the past, but look at brazil now. Now it’s the reverse. Many white women go to Brazil every summer to get fucked by Brazilian guys.

t. mapuche

>Your European ancestors
or what is left in his gene pool

Natives have evil in their blood. Europeans should have never allowed to live together and mix with them, but now it's too late now... el mestizaje maligno has won and it will continue to expand trough the entire planet... like a cancer... homicides... rapes... poverty... it's coming for you.

Probably because he is part native or native himself. I don't care since I have asian ancestors

It is a strange feeling like you see the new kids in the neighborhood pulling all the girls no effort. As the german user has guessed I'm just a mixture of all that so I can self insert as native though I barely have any native in me

North American history in one picture

Actually this painting here is the North American, except the mixed race baby and mother.

MALIGNANT MÉTISSAGE

North American history was mostly just genocide
Virgin Anglo spergs couldn't seduce native girls unlike their Chad Conquistador counterparts

Hot

la mezcla maldita...

>Asian women
I hope webm is unrelated? This being is android at this point

There were also just a lot fewer of them here.

Quality post

>I have one theory. They thought Portuguese were gods and fap to Portuguese fucking their women.
So that shit is older than i thought huh

and they mostly were french

pussy is pussy bro

>North American history was mostly just genocide

You really think drunk sailors who havent' had sex in months were not enjoying this or doing it because they wanted to? Yes, it must have been hell for these men to get their dick wet.

Actually British and Portuguese genocided natives. DNA tests confirm. No Y chromossome male ancestry from natives and very few people with more than 10% of native mtDNA ancestry.

Spanish colonies have countries with 20 or even 50% of people with native Y chromossome.

The evil genes are Spanish, that's the only thing we have in common and we all failed more or less.

Mixing won't never be good...

TRUTH

>self reported
That's the thing, Everyone in LatAm want's to be white, everyone in North America wants to be 1/16th cherokee.

The most of heavily mixed countries had small or far native population so, when colonizers created cities, native people died or population diminished meanwhile the cities founded by colonizers grew and prospered. The exception is Mexico but this is allied for Peru and Bolivia especially.

*applied

>tfw will never breed with Chel

Considering the devastation caused by disease, I have to wonder if mixing blood with Europeans wasn't in the end what saved injun blood, at least most of it, there's always the few mutant injuns that resisted the diseases.

Maybe in southern South America where mapuches and natives were decimated for centuries after fleeing from Spaniards.

Colonial cities were small, really small so if there were 40 mestizos by the end of the century the most would be related with them.

However, there is no case of what you're saying the mestizos who founded cities probably where from the conquistador bastards.

In Peru the population just decimated by forced labour, contact between regular natives and Spaniards, castizos or mestizos was almost nonexistent. Spanish feared the consequences of contact with their societies.

kys

>ywn raep a qt.314 native after 3 months of blue balls crossing the ocean and put your conqueror seed deep down inside her

i envy my ancestors so fucking much

hnnnnnnng

>star and crescent tattoo

>saved injun blood
Idiot

Nigga, you replaced injuns to African slaves. The same happened in Southern USA

anglos missed out

If you see real natives you would be very, VERY disappointed. They look NOTHING like this girl. The body is very unrealistic

T. Amazonas user.

Don't ruin my fantasy motherfucker

how is it live in the amazonas?, are there monkeys on the street and that kind of stuff?

Saguis are cute but they are extinct in Manaus now. Everyone was afraid of them because rabies, so they were captured and sent to jungles.

brap

You guys are mixed!

Oh and that's why they made a national hero out of him?

delete this

not the spanish court...
but historians did...

Natives are very unnatractive and look nothing like in these shows. The body is very unrealistic too. Imagine a brown Korean girl, but with more pounds, no ass, no tits. This is a native girl. They are already wales before 25.

>*whales

They had it coming tbqh

They put the guy in jail and never gave him his position as governor back out of fear he would just keep murdering everyone he looked at.

In fact they wanted to take his lands to the crown, Colon signed a contract to find a route to Asia. After Colon's third travel European cartographers said it wasn't Asia so Spanish kings got an excuse.

The laws on Indian rights were made while governances of conquistador run

I can spot 20 different kinds of plastic surgery on her body and face.

Also asians are literally just non-tanned indians because they don't like to tan

nah not ugly you just have a colonial mentality, the girl in the pic is an easy 8/10 if you stop thinking in terms of "muh whiteness = beauty"

like 99% of retarded latin americans

t. white guy with a fetish for ethnics

fuck off

Why are Germans so mean?