ITS OFFICIAL: TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

cnn.com/2016/07/25/opinions/trump-cant-be-presidential-obeidallah/index.html

This was the most calming piece of work I've read in a while. Inform yourselves, racists

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/25/opinions/trump-cant-be-presidential-obeidallah/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Trump or nothing.

There will be massive clashes between burgers and people from around the world.

This election is important beyond what you could ever imagine. The whole world is watching closely.

So much effort wasted for nothing.
Trump is invincible now.

presidential is a meaningless buzzword. Many of our presidents have been huge assholes.

>Dean Obeidallah
>Obeidallah

And into the trash it goes

It's just some asshole's opinion.

Not shit posting here, he's not going to win. It'd been fun Sup Forums, but they man is an idiot and not fit to lead our country. He's criticisms are shallow and his policies are nonsense.

I'm only voting for Hilary because she's literally not trump.

All the good ones were assholes. This phony nice guy garbage has got to go.

Voting for a war criminal and a corrupt bitch who married a rapist is better than trump?

What have you been smoking?

Wow, thanks for Correcting the Record! $0.02 has been deposited in your account.

It's a fact dumbass

I'm a bernvictim and I'm voting for Trump because the of the DNC email leaks that show they rigged it all along to nominate Hillary. If America can't have Bernie then it can have Trump.

Can I just say something to the Trump or bust people? You're being ridiculous!

he can always make some cash in da ghetto with that lips.

>Obeidallah
>Obei d allah
>Obey the Allah

Is that Fran Drescher?

>opinions

>cnn.com/2016/07/25/opinions/trump-cant-be-presidential-obeidallah/index.html

Cheers, OP

>Why Trump will never be presidential
>presidential

This is good bait.

You can't call making a prediction using emotional arguments of a potential future event a "fact". In what universe is that fact? If you think this kind of commentary is insightful you're an idiot.

It was rigged from the start. We didnt really need the leaks to confirm it. It just made it ever more real for proof. The Dems have been shilling for Hillary for a long time. People are just starting to realize it

>CNN
>Opinion
>Obeidallah
nice sage you got there

>mature opinion
Here have some boobies.

Fuck that. Fran Drescher was much cuter than her at the same age.

The shills are getting quite desperate it seems.

What kind of person writes an article and puts a picture of themselves in the middle of it...

>Can I just say something to the Trump or bust people?

She is one of the few people who has made me bust whilst saying something to Donald Trump.

>Obeidallah
>Obey Dallah
>Obey Dollar

What did they mean by this?

And this article is some Nate Silver tier shit. They are only talking about how he wont be presidential. So they are pretty much still accepting the fact that he will probably become president, yet wont really act like one. The contents provided might be factual, but the article as a whole is some dumb idiots opinion his presidential attitude you stupid fuck

(((You)))

>cnn
>inform yourselves

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Watching these Hillary/DNC shills carry on is heartbreaking. It's like watching a drug addled family member scream at a wedge of cheese while they are being dragged into the back of a police cruiser.

PC brah

is it aye?

Yep, looks like they're right back into the denial phase. We had that already, haven't we? And then poor Jeb just dropped. And then Cruz. The denial seemed to fade, heavy breathing, hard swallowing. And yet, here we are, back at square one: Trump is a clown. Can't take that guy cereal[sic!]. Not presidential.

top fucking kek.

>opinion piece
>OFFICIAL `

But didn't John Oliver just say facts=/=opinions?

I can't even read this shit. Some reporter or writer has a huge segment about why Trump is the worst thing to happen to America. Never any reports about why Hillary could be unsuitable for president... always anti-Trump. I fucking hate the media.

I want off this ride.

Kek. Thought i was the only one who noticed that

>CNN
>A haji scribbles propaganda
>I'm supposed to think

So when can I vote Trump and Make America Great Again?

Oh Jesus, I'd laugh so hard if everything that made Trump successful in the primaries was what buried him in the general election. All his "hype" would just be that; hype. The result of a pro-Trump echo chamber creating the illusion of viability when it's really just a small clutch of faggots enamored by the Trump cult of personality. God, my dick would get so fucking hard....

HELLO LIAR MY OLD FRIEND
I SEE YOU POSTING HERE AGAIN

Ok

What is life like being someone so weak that you take offense to other people getting offended?

Look, I do not like trump, but this guy doesn't get it and why trump is popular.

>CNN

How much did the DNC pay this time?

>please don't vote for Trump article

WHY DO THEY THINK I CARE OR WOULD LISTEN WHEN I LISTEN TO THE GUY THAT GIVES ME SUPER MALE VITALITY FOR NEWS?

So you stupid emotional fags think your changing anyones opinion with more of the same soft corners safe spaces horse shit and that's where your wrong. Posting this no talent hack who is all vagina anal gape and shock tactics literally has a job because, well its why lebowitz had so long to get his show off the ground. Lmao to the bank papu Trump and the rest of us through hard work, logic, and common sense are going to make America great again. Trump is the law and order candidate wake up and smell the taco bowl shitlords. If we let them have another election these corrupt fucking closet pedos and scum will legalize pedofila hell legalize anything as long as you're not a real white man so they can claim good on a reduction of crime kek. Learn to 4d chess sjw reddit scum.

>opinions

Hahahahha fuck off Jose.

Here have a (you) now fuck off

>complaining of racism
>on Sup Forums

Top zozzle

>presidential is a meaningless buzzword
What's considered "presidential" is in the eye of the beholder.
For example, I find Obama's anti-white scapegoating and supporting of black supremacists to be "un-presidential."
But all these libfags think that that makes him more "presidential."

are you fucking kidding me?
obeyallah literally who?

>Voting for a war criminal and a corrupt bitch who married a rapist is better than trump?
Not surprising. The last time Trump ran Americans voted for a black muslim foreigner from Kenya rather than the Donald.

>not fit to lead our country

Checks and balances bitch. He will have a top team of experts and advisers. Meanwhile, Clinton doesn't show up in public much and she hides from the media as much as possible because of health issues (which is why she picked a boring, relatively healthy and young VP). She's often confused. Her candidacy does not just represent the status quo, but also a referendum on immigration.