JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F5YyX_e_gU
whatchristianswanttoknow.com/story-of-abraham-from-the-bible-life-and-lessons/#ixzz4hK8m0iT8
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/mosaic-synagogue-huqoq-israel-magness-archaeology/
youtube.com/watch?v=kYhaH0ftujI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_of_Jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol jews are ruining their own industry with nepotism

>Hold on... HERE COMES MR. ANGRY EYES

Gal Gadot was a terrible choice, but bitching about it won't change a thing.

How is a "model" that ugly?

Gal looks more badass

It's like they went looking for the ugliest kike they could find on purpose

Fuck off marvel shills she looks fine

>left : no one would argue if she was called the most beautiful woman in the world. graceful, blue eyes, big boobs, slim body, perfect as how WW should be
>right : rat faced kike whore who cant even speak without sounding like a retard with speech impediment. acting is dogshit and body is even worse. worst casting decision in recent memory.
if you watch this new WW shit you deserve to be hung

It was at this moment Gal haters knew, they fucked u-

In the same way that Bruce Jenner looks "brave"? I agree
>marvel shills
kys
Do you see me talking shit about Margot Robbie?

Lynda Carter in 2017 is still hot as fuck. I would fuck her right now. RIGHT NOW!

Gal is just not pretty at all

Superman was created by Jews.

How come all the super heroes are jews irl dad???????????

Agreed. Such is the jew subversion of mass entertainment. They want us to see their disgusting faces as normal and even beautiful.
Also their modern effects are even less believable than the ones in the series.

you're not wrong

she's unique looking
which for a model is more often than not a good thing, for playing wonder woman not so much

>Right looks like someone who could actually be an Amazon
>Left looks like a suburban mom

How butt hurt are you going to be when WW makes a billion dollars?

The new effects in webm related, kek
Same. She's a GMILF.

At this point I think I'd be happy enough if she just stopped making that fucking face and learned how to speak English.

How come so many jews are chosen for these roles ?

user, Amazon doesn't refer to someone from the Amazonian aboriginal tribes but the Greek legend. Greek women are among the most beautiful in the world. Pic related.

I got genuinely spooked when I clicked your image

that bitch is some serious ayy lmao

how so? kek
>ywn have her kill you with a needle to the heart
why live bros?

test

>because it's a movie, son. Now let me read you these General Patton memories.

Is she the European Lynda Carter?

Why is Gal Gadot's skin so yellow?
pls tell me they date black men

>Why is Gal Gadot's skin so yellow?
Because her ancestors laid with Cain
let Boyd explain it for me
youtube.com/watch?v=_F5YyX_e_gU
>pls tell me they date black men
kys
they don't and Karlatos is a widow who never divorced

Gal Gadot is not just a jew, she's an israeli citizen. Having an israeli play Wonder Woman is a political move. She doesn't look like we should expect for WW. Imagine if they had hired Jeff Goldblum as John McLane in Die Hard.
It doesn't work

But Goldblum is a good actor...

It's even worse, she's a Israeli Jew that looks like one. They're telling us we should admire their ugly features, that they're the master race. They aren't putting the whitewashed Bar Rafaeli in the role, no. Because she could be mistaken for an aryan to the untrained eye.

salty ayrabs detected
stay mad mudshits

>projecting this hard
deus vult motherfucker

Right is way better if we're being honest

Better at rubbing her hands?

kill yourself you retarded mongrel
never post on my board again

You sound like you're Jewish yourself and you're trying to false flag antisemitism

I'm probably more Anglo than you, you insecure child

And to think that I was disgusted at the idea of having Megan Fox as Wonder Woman
this
nah, although if they blame the flop on antisemitism it will be great
we saw how it went with blaming misogyny for ghostbusters, kek

>deus vult
>worshiping a dead jew on a stick

so brave
much based

>dead
>this is what kikes believe
kek
also modern "jews" are actually pharisees
God's chosen people is us Christians, you rejected God

just jew my shit up famalam

Yes Goyum spend your shekels worshiping the Jewish super woman . Pay us for our propaganda obey Semitic overlords

also where is the body if he's dead?
I have a good laugh every time some kike comes up with a claim that they found his body through research only for it to be debunked shortly afterwards.
He ascended in body and soul.

You're both the same semite shitskins

>tune in wonder woman
>it's a mommy episode

>if you're a Christian you're a semite
top kek

nice cognitive dissonance, christfag
I bet you think Jesus had blue eyes and delicate blond flowing hair too.

Jesus didn't even preach to goyims when he was alive, it was all "pearls before swine to him", his word was only for the God's chosen. It was Paul who decided to expand the business and start preaching to the heathens. All Christian holidays are just renamed pagan holidays.

>Do you see me talking shit about Margot Robbie?
Yes, when suicide squad came out there were countless threads about her being a fridge

>being this wrong
You won't gaslight me merchant
Likely by kike shills. She's MEW-tier cute and hasn't JUSTed anyone yet.

>where is the 2000 year old body of a random executed Jew?
>tides go in, tides go out, you can't explain that

how does it feel having 80 IQ?

>implying there aren't tombs from that era with the bodies in them
He lifted the lid. Stay btfo.

>amazonian warrior
>mongrel dog eyes

who got the quads?

You have a point. Gal Gadot also has an accent which proves they forced her onto this role. Btw did they reveal how she was cast, who made the decision?

>says something retarded
>gets corrected
>"hurr durr cognitive dissonance"
kek

>Jesus didn't even preach to goyims when he was alive, it was all "pearls before swine to him"
When jews rejected Christ they became the goyim. Early Christians referred to themselves as jews because being a jew means being part of the God's flock, it has nothing to do with genetics. Jesus himself in the Bible BTFO talmudists telling them that their DNA is worthless and that God can raise people from stones in a single moment to highlight this point to them. But thousands of years later it still falls to deaf ears.
> All Christian holidays are just renamed pagan holidays.
This is factually wrong and flat earth-tier disinfo.
>It was Paul who decided to expand the business and start preaching to the heathens.
Paul alone couldn't do shit, they decided to preach to everyone because they were told so, then the thing was enforced by many events like speaking in tongues and seeing the Holy Spirit descend on people through baptism

really makes you think huh
probably it happened in a similar way to Ghostbusters, someone with a high rank and an agenda called it in

Thanks for correcting that kike shill in the detailed way based user.

>Being a Jew has nothing to do with genetics

o i am laffin

how insecure are christfags that they can't make a point without using a meme picture as a crutch?

>he thinks he knows more than god himself
lmfao
modern "jews" are pharisee khazar converts anyways
being hebrew however has to do with genetics

It really doesn't m8. Abraham was chosen by God for his faith, not because he was tall and handsome.
God isn't a shallow and materialistic, no matter how much you jews would like that to be true.

no prob

>using ad-hominems and projecting this much

>USING WIKIPEDIA AS A SOURCE

>insecure
lmfao this is a imageboard you colossal faggot

You're right, the one who made the OC should have used a more trustworthy source. It's still easy to check though.
because they infiltrated our church

Deus Vult is without a doubt the cringiest shit in history

because murder is a sin. We can convert them though

It's funny how you faggots need to come up with a story how Jews aren't real Jews. Where did the real Jews go? Did they all ascend to heaven with Jesus? Goofy faggot. The Jew book literally says that Jews are to wander the earth until the real messiah comes. A lot Jews went to Europe because there were shekels to made there.

>Abraham’s name was originally “Abram”, which means ‘the father is exalted’. His name was changed to “Abraham”, which means ‘father of a multitude’, when God initiated His covenant with him (Genesis 17). God promised Abraham that he would be the father of many people.

Read more: whatchristianswanttoknow.com/story-of-abraham-from-the-bible-life-and-lessons/#ixzz4hK8m0iT8

It literally is based on genetics. Abraham and his children are the chosen ones. Not some snow niggers who were bashing rocks together until swarthy mediterraneans brought them culture at the point of the sword

Is it worse than letting them lead people to hell though?

>until the real messiah comes
They missed it by 2017 years, kek

why has that rat jew so bad skin? youd think a world class top model would have access to premium stuff, i see the leathery skin of a chain smoker 45 yo woman there.

>It's funny how you faggots need to come up with a story how talmudists aren't the real Jews in the religious sense.
FTFY
God made another covenant and you refused it. You can still repent, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and get baptized though. Then you'll be part of God's chosen people. If you don't do that, you better act in good faith and may God have mercy on your soul.

>It literally is based on genetics
Yes, and that purpose was fulfilled with Christ, who was a flesh descendant of Abraham. Still, it was based on genetics not because there is something special in Abraham's dna, but because of his faith. His faith allowed him the gift that saw its fullfilmment with Christ.
Since Christ's sacrifice only the "faith" part of that covenant has meaning, and that part always was the only eternal one.

> Where did the real Jews go?
They became Christians

There's a compromise to be made between letting them do it and killing them.

>whatchristianswanttoknow.com/story-of-abraham-from-the-bible-life-and-lessons/#ixzz4hK8m0iT8
>We are saved by faith, not by works
kek

>God made another covenant

If you believe that God decided to change some shit around because his first idea wasn't working, you might as well believe that He made yet another covenant with Joseph Smith later.

So why aren't you a Mormon?

That's not how it works. The coming of Jesus marked the end of the first Covenant. Then thanks to the book of Revelation we know it will last until the second coming of Jesus.

>I am Yahweh your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

You read that buddy, that's Exodus. Did you see the word "Idol" there? That's what Jesus is, a fucking Idol. Your Christianity is just a perversion of Judaism.

Enjoy your Polytheistic. I'll worship God while you worship a man.

>be kike shill
>accuse people calling out the casting of WW of being marvel shills
>get proven wrong
>get converted to Christianity
can't make this shit up kek

>he doesn't know how trinity works
lmfao

Trinity was always a meme to explain away obvious polytheism.
>three persons of the same God in Christianity
>not polytheism

>x persons of the same God in Hinduism
>polytheism

Some Hindus even accept Jesus as a person of their God.
Christianity is by far the most ridiculous of all the bullshit religions

>If you believe that God decided to change some shit
That's not how it works. The covenant is always the same, but as the name implies, it is not unilateral. God does his part and he asks us to do our part in return. If we don't do our part, we get rekt.

>That's what Jesus is, a fucking Idol
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/mosaic-synagogue-huqoq-israel-magness-archaeology/
> Your Christianity is just a perversion of Judaism.
Where's your passover sacrifice m8? Where's your temple? Where's your priestly class? What you call judaism has almost nothing do with the judaism you read about in the Torah.

I'll tell you more, the modern Israel has nothing to do with the biblical Israel, that's just a corruption caused by ignorant interpretation by protestants.
Biblical Israel is the body of the Church. The only reason why the country Israel hasn't fallen yet is because it's prepped by the American shabbos goys and the reparations from Germany.

Muslim here you are both wrong.

Mark 10:18

there is an implicit "personhood" and multiplicity of God in the torah even if you don't believe in the Trinity, and it's not like jews don't have shit that sounds incredibly similar to the Holy Spirit like the Shekinah

The three persons don't imply they are three God at all. Being triune is the feature of one single God, just like having 5 senses are the features of a single person.

As an Israeli, I am truly sorry for this abomination. She literally makes everything she's in, unwatchable. I simply cannot understand how the fuck did she get the wonder-woman role, she's hideous and can barely speak english, let alone act.

>Your Christianity is just a perversion of Judaism.
The dead sea scrolls have shown that the jews changed some words in their translation of the OT to conceal the fact it was talking about Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=kYhaH0ftujI

>That's not how it works.

And what the fuck do you base that on? How is your spinoff canon better than the original or the second spinoff? You're no different than some random neckbeard at a horror con who's yelling at the top of his lungs that Friday the 13th Part II is better than the original Friday the 13th or Friday the 13th Part III

Trinity explicitely means 3 persons though not 3 expressions of the same person. See? You even have to deny the millenia old definition of trinity to defend that shit.

And there is nothing in the Old Testament that implies trinity. On the contrary it contradicts it.

>shekinah
>person
Nice lying there. Good thing you're just faking it otherwise lying would be a sin

Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch the Jews get obliterated

Jesus was circumcised. Did you have a rabbi ceremoniously cut off your foreskin too? Because if you haven't you aren't doing it right.

Jesus abolished many things. We also eat pork. Perks of not being a fucking kike: having an unmutilated cock, eating bacon, among other stuff.

Gnostic here. You're all dumb.

>Gnostic here

>that fedora with the katana in the background

Point to me where Jesus abandoned circumcision?

Also, it is a celebrated event in many Christian sects

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_of_Jesus