Turkish-American Bernie supporting femanon here

Turkish-American Bernie supporting femanon here

First of all keep the oppressing rhetoric to a minimum or I'll gladly leave the thread. With that said, yes I do dislike Hillary very much and also cried myself last night but considering it's evil vs evil in this election we must pick the lesser of both evils. It's simply called strategy. And given the fact that Trump, a well known bigot, racist, sexist, cheating liar, is the republican nominee then it's not very difficult to pick whoever is on the democrat ticket.

This is not a debate. Trump MUST NOT become president if America wants to continue thriving off of Obamas successes.

>Turkish-American

Fuck off, roach.

Hey sweetheart why don't you go mecca me a sammich and then handwash my underwear and then stop bothering people

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Stop denying the Armenian genocide

Also tits with timestamp

Please 'gladly' fuck off.

If your one of those gay-muslims from that MTV video we need to throw you off a building.

8/10

show some fucking tits with a time stamp bitch or GTFO

>femanon here
>this is not a debate

Turkish Females are complete fucking cucks. No exception.

>femanon here
Stopped reading here
Women ruin everything.
Fuck off

FUCK OFF ROASTIES

>this triggers the Sup Forums

Sad!

>Heh, nothing personnel, kid...

You're just as much of a faggot as the OP, kys

>Turkish-American

>Turkish Female
>Able to make an intelligent political decision

Fuck off you Burka wearing leftist

I don't even want to see your brown Hersey kisses nipples, just gtfo.

8/10?

This is horrible bait

Leave, cunt

>You're just as much of a faggot as the OP

Replying to pasta

>this is not a debate.

>not recognizing obvious pasta

are you 12?

>Turkish-American

Half-roach you can gladly fuck off. We don't even want to see your ten tits

Lurk more new faggot.

>1 post
Shillbots will shitpost

>femanon

Tacking that on at the end deserves at least an additional point

>I'll gladly leave

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Show tits you hairy sasquatch

>this is not a debate. Trump MUST NOT become presid..
Where do you think you are, go back to your hippie drum circle please?
Also your pic, please prove that trump has said anything bad about blacks?

>turkish-american
you either are American or not. Go fuck off where you came from, slut.

Isn't being abe to say "nigger" or anything else you want the opposite of fascism?

Post pics already.

>1 post by this ID

educate yourself about donald trump. who he is, what he said in the past, what his real plans are.
don't follow the msm and shillary bullshit. brainwashed lunatic.

Anyone who hyphenates their nationality needs to fucking go. Pick a country. I could hyphenate my origins 5+ times.
I'm American
Merican for short.

TITS or GTFO

What's happening is this. The European enlightenment idea of universal human values is collapsing. We're all tribalists. We had a few hundred years of thinking different tribes of people could possibly get along. They can't. You're seeing white people realize this.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>1 post by this ID
hmmm......

You cried?
Why, why get so worked up over it?

>replying to obvious bait

>not saging

pangendered multisexual transracial squirrelkin here.
This thread is b8

Nigger.

>Obamas successes
kekkity

Rhetoric

he cant say a complete sentence without exaggerating or outright lying.

shillary has been dishonest in the past. i dislike her. but her lies were calculated to save her ass. it's not a good thing but it's a natural instinct.

your orange little boy just lies constantly for no discernible reason and often about bizarre things that he doesnt need to lie about.

to me that disqualifies him instantly from my vote. it's irrational.

>or I'll gladly leave the thread

Please leave the thread, the site, and your limp body behind.

tits or gtfo

Stopped reading at
>Turkish

Fuck off

I AM BECOME BAIT

THE 1 POST BY THIS ID GOD

Pasta needs work, 4/10 got me to reply

>free speech somehow equals fascism now
Where did we go wrong?

Tell me exactly why a President's tone of voice and alleged personal views are more important than his or her proven track record, actions, history of extreme corruption, and actual political stances.

You can't.

People like you don't understand that policies >>>>>>>>>> personality. You have no argument besides "he's mean, he's not fair". Tell me exactly how he discriminates against law abiding citizens and legal immigrants.

You can't.

Go watch the Kardashians or some shit. Politics and philosophy are beyond your abilities to think rationally about the future of your country.

No. The Judaism isn't genuine! You expect me to get pissed off over this fake Jewry? Call me when you have a real Synagogue on your hands, not this chickenshit circumcision circle!

>Turkish
fuck off

>Turkish
>Femanon

A-a-nnnzu?

go away saf

Underrated

Leave this thread then you nigger loving cockroach.

Obama is the worst President in the history of the country. Nothing to lose the senpai.

>And given the fact that Trump, a well known bigot, racist, sexist, cheating liar...
May as well be describing Hillary.

>Turkish-American
Stop pretending to be a human you filthy t*rkroach scum

leave the thread now you subhuman whore.

SAGE

Shut the fuck up you roachborn cunt.

roach-cunt.

2/10 bait bitch nigga

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT ROACH CUNT

This one always makes me kek