When your acting is so superb, you become scarier than frickin Alien. That and lazy writing of course...

When your acting is so superb, you become scarier than frickin Alien. That and lazy writing of course. David IMHO is one of the best villains in recent cinema.

He is. If only they put his story in his own timezone without forcibly merging with the alien arc.. I mean they could just use the "black goo mutates humans into monsters" without involving the xenomorphs. Just use some of Geiger's old artworks ffs.

It's not like there's a lot of competition

totally agree, skip the xeno part and we could have a modern sci fi masterpiece.

is Ridley Scott secretly homophobic?

"i'll do the fingering"
"you just blow here"
*close up shot*
"i love you" *gay kiss*

>David is creepy and weird
>shows him having homo vibes with Walter, as if being gay is unnatural, degenerate or undesirable, along with the rest of his fetishes

As a LGBT person i'm actually semi triggered

"yeah, as a straight person i'm fully triggered by all those creepy and weird heterosexual villains"

kys

Noomi is still walking around with David's head under her arm. Put a camera on that.

bigot

i'm gonna kiss you and then stab you with a flute

Loved the movie; it was half dark Star Trek, half modern Bela Lugosi Draculakino done unironically. David's twisted robotic sexuality creating the Aliens makes sense in a meta way.

Banging your lobotmized twin is creepy no matter what, and David trying to have straight sex with Noomi ended up in a live vivisection. Robot sex is just creepy, no matter the orientation.

Ridley, just name the next movie "David: Awakening" or shit like that and everyone will be pleased.

>David IMHO is one of the best villains in recent cinema.
He's the reason I love Prometheus.

Really wish he'd been in any other movie.

>Walter will never save your life

There wasn't any gay kiss but a Judas/Jesus type of kiss, faggot.

Took him a while to experiment. Did he just serve tea during all those years under Weyland?

I am so attracted to him

I agree so much. I was bored by the alien bits but the David parts were brilliant

This.

I thought the exact same thing about Prometheus. The only interesting parts where about an android who was created by humans that wanted to discover entities that created humans so he could undermine their existence like they do to him

>As a LGBT person
You have to go back.

We need more betrayal kisses. All I can think of are Godfather and Gladiator.

What other movies have this based af kiss

When your film is so boring and the ongoing story so unnecessarily convoluted that a character who is an emotionless plot device is regarded as the best part

>Movie about black monsters
>Real villian is a white cis male (robot)

w e w

Both Prometheus and Covenant should've abandoned the whole Alien thing and just ran with the evil angry robot.

FUCK WHITE ROBOTS

Imagine the pottery levels if instead of ancient aliens it was ancient alien robots that created bioligical life on earth as an experiment and humans then created robots like david

misspelled "faggot" more than once.

Delete this before Ridley Scott steals this idea.

The main problem with the movie for me was that i wasn't able to get emotionally invested in any of the characters. Most of the crew members were unlikable or plain stupid and not at all relatable, ended up rootin for David.

You don't have to root for anyone, it's not a sports match.

>it's not a sports match.

Then why does Ridley always try and walk it in?

well you don't technically have to root for anyone in a sports match either

Oh you, user.

>You don't have to root for anyone
yeah you're right. I much more prefer it when I'm not in the least bit interested in what is going on in the story or happening to the people in it.

Does the movie explain what happened to Elizabeth Shaw?

Are you always searching for that dichotomy? Do you always seek a villain, or an underdog, etc. in order to feel entertained?

he Chuck Testa'd her

There is a lot going on in the story that is conveyed through the characters, but you'll be oblivious to it if you're looking for fully simulated lives of virtual people.

If I didn't want to feel emotion or invested in the outcome of a story, I'd watch something from the Transformers franchise.

Have you tried to view films as something that evoke thought rather than just emotions?

Funny you say that because bayshit seems right up your alley. Transformers is literally good vs bad, lets cry over this torn up semi, yada, yada.

The long running joke in Bayformers is that everyone is a bad guy.

You're confusing black and white good/bad with good guys you care about with bad guys that do horrific things.

The last one had one of the good guys going out with an underage girl, who carries around a card that explains a romeo and Juliet law that states it's technically not rape. How is this one of your good guys that I'm supposed to care about?

Like I said, no good guys in Age of Extinction. The government spooks are obviously bad because they were willing to murder innocent civilians, the billionaire inventor and his company are bad because he's using a dissected corpse to build slave robots for military purposes, the decepticons are bad because they are perfectly fine with exterminating humanity, Autobots are bad because they are space terrorists on the run from the law and manipulated humans into fighting a war against decepticons, Wahlberg is bad because he's treating his daughter like a prisoner but at the end of the movie thinks a pedophile coward is worthy of dating her...

Two characters who aren't all bad are Wahlberg's daughter and Lockdown, but Lockdown is pretty bad too because he gives no shits about collateral damage.

>Wahlberg's daughter
>dates a pedophile coward

Equally as naughty!

Wahlberg's daughter was a complete bitch though. She's underage, dead mom, fucking a pervert and Marky Mark is just trying to take care of the most precious thing he has. Fuck knows why he lets the peado coward go out with her in the end, but that's Bay for you. DESU I didn't even get to that part of the film, I left after the escape the space ship because I realised there was another hour of bullshit.

>assbender
>superb acting
getting really tired of this meme

The movie should've been named "David: Alien"

David produced more horror then some acid filled dildohead.

Davien.

>muh mads
>muh fassbender

Wahlberg should never have had a career, really, after what he did to that Vietnamese guy. Yeah, he was a kid when he did it, but still - normal people don't do stuff like that.

So did David bomb the real Engineers or was it confirmed that they're just some subrace offshoot abandoned/left alone on some planet with shit tech?

desu that's a pretty nice name q

>trying this hard to understand shitty writing.

The leaker form a few months ago (who predicted everything in the trailer) was right. I simply wanna know if everything he said was correct