A moment of silence

A moment of silence.

M A G A
A
G
A

F

Aussie dubs decide if Trump becomes our Supreme Overlord.

BUILD

THE

WALL

Best to wait until after the DNC to see if Hill gets a boost. I want to believe she will sink further, as the first day was a complete disaster.

Wait aren't her numbers supposed to go up during the convention?

Kek shows true favor for Trump. Kek Vult

Nice

Yes
The DNC has been a disaster though. Bernie being the opening act kind of sealed the deal.

That's just one national poll.

There are many others which should him losing Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Colorado, etc.

Trump needs just about all the swing states to win.

Hillary needs merely one.

With that in mind, who's really winning?

Convention boost. Remember when you Trumpbabbies got so excited when he has a 0.2 lead in the RCP. It's the same thing again. Hillary will tie or overtake him, come the end of the DNC. Just watch.

F

Florida and Ohio appear to be locks

If he can hold those, he just needs a split between Nevada/Iowa, and a split between Penn/Virginia

The rest don't matter

Good to see him
Gaining ground in Minnesota/Michigan/Wisconsin but I doubt he turns then red

Whooo hoo hoo, did you watch that shit last night. Every time her name was mentioned she got booed.

Oy vey

So deluded.

Florida and Ohio are dead even. They can literally go for either nominee. If Hillary, she gets a landslide win.

If Trump, he's on the pathway to a narrow electoral college win.

I can't believe that anyone could look at what the dnc did last night and go "that's the party for me"

now someone go get that "man loses hope he didn't know he had" picture I'm probably going to need it

NV and IA will be red for sure, MI is in play, and it's not outlandish to imagine Trump wins 4/5 of the remaining. The election is only 3 months away, Clinton is not going to be able to recover (it's like her private server emails are going to leak in this time) and Trump's popularity is going to do nothing but rise.

You're acting like safe states won't become swing states. previous election data is misleading, as Hillary doesn't have the same working class appeal that Obama did. The demographics are going to shift sharply in by November.

you should know about walls eh israeli faggot ?

10 points higher

Yeah because it's going so well isn't it? Retard

Lord Kek is using his magic.

Iowa: Leans red at the moment.

Nevada: Tossup.

Michigan is not in play. The last 5 or so polls showed her winning the state by comfortable margins.

If digits repeat Hillary will be indicted before the DNC ends

>shills spams national polls
>trump starts winning
>shills move onto state polls

It works like a motha fucka

If singles she's not going to get indicted even if Trump wins the election

If Hillary cant get Ohio then she isn't winning Ohio has always been the determiner of the winner

Yeah but this is true the Reps as well. Texas is full of hispanics, and it always favoured Ted. What if they side Shillary against Trump?

I know jackshit about American politics, but as far as I know Texas wasn't always Republican.

>Michigan is not in play. The last 5 or so polls showed her winning the state by comfortable margins

Clinton has gone from double digit leads in MI to less than 5 points and is steadily declining. Republican voter turnout was huge in the primaries (higher than democrat). Odds are against Trump but it's definitely in play.

So much Jewish privilege at the DNC last night.

>Debbie Shultz getting to talk, despite being convicted of conspiring to shut-down the party's democracy the day before
>Al Franken
>Sara Silverman
>Bernie Sanders

So many Jewish millionaires. They call this the party of the working class?

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead in July count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still running right now and she has been the best politician in the Democratic Party for how many years now? She’s running one of the worst nominees in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of coming out of the RNC. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary Clinton is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic Party, she got 1896 delegates in 2008 and would of won the nomination if the DNC didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just said something offensive when he needed to act presidential, just like Romney did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Look at the primary turnouts, Florida and Ohio dwarfed the dem's and they are united against Hilary it seems on both parties

I love how love how their margins of error changed from +- 3% to 3.5% ever since this poll.

Don't forget the female jew rabbi that talked some weird shit and everyone went home not listening to her at the very end

You're right but these polls a fixed, so they'll be used to make her look better.

we'll be red here in michigan. more people voted in the republican primaries than the dems, and bernie won here. trump really speaks to our factory workers.

>I know jackshit about American politics
welp that's what's wrong with Sup Forums

Texas is firmly red, even the minorities are more conservative

If singles,Trump will lose.

>Polls are presented as if election is nationwide popular vote where candidate with higher percentage is the leader
>not the way the election works at all

why the fuck does anyone care? Show me poll numbers for Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. The voters in these states are the only ones that actually matter

He's right, though. Of course other world events can strongly influence the effect, but a convention is one week of unfiltered propaganda in the media. And you can take a look at the media and guess how they will spin all this. Yes, yesterday was a shitshow, but we don't know how it will progress. You should absolutely expect a convention boost. Just warning, because there's a high chance of childish "HAHA, TRUMPFAGS BTFO, HILLARY WINS" threads next week when after-DNC polls come out. You can also expect another (probably small, though) box office boost for the feminist Ghostbusters, as it seems Bill Murray will speak at the convention as well, and we all know what will come of it.
This is just how these things work. It's advertizing.

Ohio: Trump is leading in most recent polls
Florida: About tied
Pennsylvania: Trump is +6 in most recent poll but I don't see him turning PA blue
North Carolina: About tied

Yay!

להרוג את עצמך

Mexicans can jump that though

Meh would have been funnier with a wall in the middle.

It was definitely that horrible Paul Simon performance that made the numbers drop further.

lol why is it hot and thunderstorming everywhere?

>mfw we paid for that
You're welcome bro, I hope we have two of our own some day.
Got any good pics of the automated turrets?

>fast forward to next Monday, Clinton leads Trump 48-45

Wow it's like you've never been alive for a presidential campaign.

shillbots on suicide watch

[AFRICA]

If Florida and Ohio are locks, he just needs to win Pennsylvania. Everything else is extra.

>make the polls look like trump is pulling ahead in turn scaring people then voting for hillary

and that's only in a head to head, with Johnson and Stein figured in Trump is beating her 44% to 39%