he's a rapist?

Wasn't funny the first time either.

I dropped a while back have they:
Sent Jimmy away for whatever reason
Stopped giving the sister so much screentime
Had Martian Manhunter shapeshift into a better actor
Made their liberal boxchecking any less obnoxious

>Sent Jimmy away for whatever reason

he's been pretty sidelined for the most part unless he's playing vigilante, then they had thier YOU MUST CONNECT WITH THIS LITTLE BLACK BOY AND HIS SYRIAN UH ALIEN REFUGEE MOTHER

>Stopped giving the sister so much screentime

Fuck you Chyler is better than Melissa.

>Made their liberal boxchecking any less obnoxious

It was pretty tame until Cat Grant came back and the flood gates opened again.

She cheated and dumped her husband for this guy IRL.

Must be a fun workplace lmao

Post that ass

Wrong guy

She's not fucking Superman, she's fucking Mon-El IRL

I bet every man on set has grabbed her pussy

>next season Kara will have to fight the clonebaby made from Lena and Mon-El's genes

OH BOY

I want to be interested in this show but their writing is so transparent it hurts. That last episode we had two female world leaders fighting, featuring the most powerful celebrity in the world who's also a women whilst the lesbian head of the most powerful government operation attempts to save the day.

If those were the casting choices and the plot just developed I'd probably not even notice but almost every episode features 10~15 minutes on some painfully liberal writing.

This is what it looks like to write a show specifically to win an award, rather than writing the best show you can and getting awarded.

I was expecting her to say that the Daxemites will not divide us

I geuinely wonder how the show would have ended up if Trump didn't win. This whole season was just FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

it was only really this bad this episode, it's like they had the S1 writers all over again.

remember when he was asian?

I remember Teri Hatcher in tight dresses

>watch latest episode
>president turns out to be an alien and gives a whole speech about being a refugee and how they need to be welcomed
>they compare an invading alien army to Trump
>they talk about how men are warmongers and how women are above that, yet the invading aliens are led by a woman who murdered her husband who was the peaceful one

Jesus fucking christ, who are the fucking writers on this shit?

Haha, I'm really worried that incompetent male is gonna pose a problem for supergirl. how did he even survive at being superman so long before supergirl came to save him from every situtation?

This show had Chyler Leigh as a lesbian and it sucks. It's a catch all repository for DC aliens,it sucks.

sucks.

maybe i'll pick up this show again.
Can someone confirm that in the show her relationship with Jimmy didnt work and she's with the nerd now? I've heard that rumor.
Jimmy romance is part of why i dropped the show. Honestly i didnt give a shit that he was black, but i hated it because he is so god damn ugly. Like they not only had to pick the most stereotypical black professional stereotype, but then they had to go and pick a guy who looked like spare droopy scrotum skin had been draped over a skeleton.
Like for fucks sake at least pick a handsome guy you know what i mean? Especially for a qt like Benoist

You couldn't sound more pathetic if you tried, were you born that way or did you attend a Chris-Chan workshop of some kind?

deleted, someone repost

>upload failed

fake news

He has to go back.

ugly doggos

Really? She takes her role seriously

>people on Sup Forums are so delusional that they think its autistic to question the realism of an attractive woman dating a scrotum face

He's ethnically German and Irish. He must be brown for those rape muslim genes

>Can someone confirm that in the show her relationship with Jimmy didnt work and she's with the nerd now?

you're half right

she is with some new character that is an alien

he's white

she's fucking him irl now

If you call someone a scortum face, you shouldn't be on Sup Forums, and probably still at a finger paint level

The best part is that the majority of the audience are sexually frustrated geeks looking at Supergirl's skirt and they're mostly alt-righters. The tumblrinas don't count because they're too cool for watching a dying medium like TV so they follow it for streaming or watching recopilation for their OTPs on youtube.

Is this why ratings are down nearly 90%?

YES PLEASE!

Eh, 85%

JUST

>This triggers the Drumpfkin

Nowhere near as good as Smallville.

You remember how in history class they taught you how people used to think Irish, Slavs, Italians, etc. were not """true""" white people? And that how, over the centuries, many ethnic characteristics of those races are now celebrated as white and true, even by white supremecists today?

That's happening right now with Latin genes. Mexico/Central America is melting into our great big pot, and in 100 people who have Latin features will be considered fully "white".

I don't have an opinion on any of this, by the way, it's just incredibly interesting to observe at a distance. If you pull back and look at the big picture, that's exactly what's happening. The fact that Superman is white-hispanic (and he actually has more white characteristics than hispanic) is a big indicator that we're already farther along than you think.

He's not hispanic at all, Sup Forums is just retarded

>Ethnicity:
>*German, Swiss-German (father)
>*English, German, Norwegian, Scottish, Irish (mother)

Could jets really fly this close to the Air Force One?

more of her neck psl

FACT CHECKED!

He definitely has some latin characteristics in him, I would be surprised if there wasn't a little Spaniard in there