AGAINST

SAUDI

ARABIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4sULDNpvqs
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU KNOW WHO WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE IN COURT DOCUMENTS?

MISTER DONALD JAY TRUMP

IT'S IN THE DOCUMENTS

serious question, how can he be hillary supporter after Bernie got BTFO by her like this.

yeah aljazeera dindu nuffin

Because he's a roach, not a human.

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

Where have you been in the last 30 years?

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
BITCH

Cognitive dissonance

You mean the ones where he apparently called Epstein a "jew bastard"? The one with no evidence and was dismissed because the address listed was a vacant home, whom the owner of was dead?

Fake and gay

> not posting the picture

Was a bit confused about whom she was addressing

biggest shills on the net and their view counts are fake as fuck too. youtube boosts them and partners with them during major events.

Their true colors were revealed, but it was pretty obvious anyway. If you're ancestors were low-class muderous thieves, then chances are you'll get their bad blood too.

It's like Cenk and Ana forgot English was their main language and just started cursing and yelling loudly. Meanwhile Alex Jones was standing there like a champ, calm and grinning at those hacks.

They're no longer taken seriously by anyone any more. Almost every one of their videos is filled with comments calling them on how full of shit they are.

SWEET SWEET POETIC JUSTICE
HYPOCRISY OOZING OUT OF HER EVERY PORE
AHHH
GOD IT FEELS GOOD

Now that's a face of a master baiter if I ever saw one.

"The Armenian Genocide didn't happen, but it should have, and it will"
What did he mean by this?

I likely them a lot actually, subbed them, view their vids, some I disagree, some I agree. Well that is how the world works, you agree with stuff and disagree on others.

The comes their gamegate report. Then all the anti gun agruments, now the 180 anti Hillary to "Well need Hillary to defeat Trump", "wikileaks is a Russian tool to aid Trump".

They turned heel so fast, I wonder if they hired WWE story writers to do research on the news they were reporting.

love the caption

>"accused of rape in court documents"

has anyone else literally never heard this expression used in this way? they cant say he was actually suspected of anything or even that there's a criminal case, they literally only say "w-well these c-court documents s-said"

what documents? where are these documents yungroach?

>Sponsored by Qatar

Is Cenk a Shia?

YOU DUMB---ASSSSSS

Atheist

Qatar is far worse than Saudi kebabia
And guess who is funded by them.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4sULDNpvqs

Sorry...

WAS he a Shia?

all turks are sunnis except from a few alewites

ALLLLLLLEXXXXXX JOOOOOOOOONNNNNESSSSSSS
ITS ALEX JONES!

GET OFF MY FUCKING STAGE

Oh my god I would fuck the ever-living shit out of this bitch. That filthy mouth of hers really makes me wanna punish her.

Shit I keked hard!

Mr. Turkroach, I'm Alex Jones

does anyone have the hilariously edited video of cenk talking about sandy hook where he has a taped up nose

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

We're against weight loss!
We talk about it all the time!

YOU THINK THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE ????

no

>be Armenian
>work under a t*urkroach that denies the Armenian genocide
Wew.

>2013
>GodEmperor

praise kek!

Do you feel in charge?

Is it worth my time to Google who the people in this thread are?

Looks like a bunch of man drama

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Its pretty fucking hilarious if you know who they are

Alex Jones baits a turkroach causing him to lose his shit while they were filming live

they talk about that all the time

My Stage, Alex. Get off it!

>Eater filter salesman
Kek

ALEX JOOONNNES
ALEX FUCKING JOOOONNNESS
*Brings tshirt*

/pol's favorite cuck Sargon of Akkad actually had a pretty amusing video on the context behind Alex Jones savaging these progressive shits.
>inb4 Sargon doesn't deny muh 65 gorillion! cuck cuck cuck!

Al-Nusra and IS. Probably what's left or rather IS FSA now, too.

It's finally happening. After years of painting conservatives as angry small minded people who yell at you for disagreeing, Leftists actually behave like that without any sort of irony and self awareness.

APOLOGIZE