We're talking about a real medium here.

I literally have this in a mylar bag.

Is it worth anything?

I sure hope not
God was that shit

no lol

already has several times, you illiterate baboonic ignoramus

Pretty much what I expected desu.

I'm talking about in a screen you man child twat. Who cares about coloring books.

Why does hulk look like Frankenstein?

where in OP did it say in a screen, you delusional hippopotamic retard?

Sure, it will happen when Disney buys Warner.
Probably less than a decade.

Suicide Squad (including Enchantress) could easy dismantle Avengers.

It would be pretty boring. Most DC heroes are planetbusting levels of strength whereas Marvel's are usually more grounded. It would be a boring onesided shitshow that would only appease turboautist levels of DC fans.

They can't even buy Oscar for their flicks.

Flash can solo entire marvel universe.

This a TV & Film board fuckstick, back to Sup Forums with your coloring books

No. If you're talking about traditional everyday heroes yes but if you're talking about the entire Universe thats a hard no. Its also contingent on where they're fighting and if the speed force exists in that place.

Exactly, how boring is that?

Its like a video game with cheat codes on. It might be kind of cool to play with your friends but you get bored of it really easily.

t.powerlet

Pic related could solo both the Marvel and the DC universe

Of course no, even Black Widow can beat him.

Being a slut is not a viable superpower. Plus, Saitama doesn't care about poon anyway.

Back to Sup Forums, weeb.

Who cares?

I see. You like these movies because you're a weak, infantile manchild who projects his own power fantasy onto the heroes, so therefore the strongest one must be the best.

>implying half of Sup Forums threads are about tv and film

lurk more, newfagbabygirl

darth vader would wipe the floor with flash's ass without even lifting a finger.

Yeah but Warner isn't that expensive.
Even fucking AOL was able to buy them.

Well no shit. That's like saying Popeye will always win

I haven't been to AOL in 20 years, 10 seconds on the front page and I know I won't go back for another 20 years.

The closest thing we got was the Disney meets Warner Brothers / Mickey meets Bugs scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit

well he was made to make fun out of power level culture and their retardation, including him shows how you are not capable of getting it

Inevitably. it's just a matter of time.

and it will be as horrible as you imagine: worst of both pleb meta franchises.

>Is this 90s comic worth anything?

The answer is always no.

The only good DC superhero is Batman, simply because he's not stupidly OP. Superman is a shit Mary-Sue of a character and always has been. It gets boring fast when the only thing villains can do against him is use kryptonite, so that's what happens literally every time