Characters that did literally nothing wrong?

Characters that did literally nothing wrong?

Why couldn't Walter finish this prick? Cat got his balls, or something?

>in Prometheus initially followed is never harming humans protocol
>Alien Covenant literally genocides an entire clan of Engineers, kills the woman who looked after him, beats the shit out of the innocent crew and genocides a whole colony ship of about 3,300 people to make more Alium aliums

Thats the coolest bit, an android slowly going insane after being trapped on a lonely planet. He was given the gift of creation and it spiraled out of control

He turned him gay

I bet Burke made this.

>candie
>frieza
>skynet
lmao

>slowly going insane
>SLOWLY

He instantly nuked the planet the second he got there and started experimenting right away, there was no slow transition, just Ridley realising if he wanted to replace the Alien Queen with bio-engineered weapons that he had to literally just jump ahead 20 years and have the whole thing explained in expositional dialogue

Good writers show and don't tell, Scott told and showed ever so slightly to avoid being called out

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Just one glance and that yellow fucker from sin city was a rapist, pedophile and murderer.

Yeah actually that's true. I guess he went insane on the trip over or something? I felt like that whole bit with him killing all the engineers was the weakest bit of the film imo

Literally all me

Yeah he totally didn't harm anyone when he put the black goo in that dude's drink

Androids in Alien don't follow the 3 laws.

Did you miss David 8 being Peter's by-proxy son and being secretly developed to lie and generally fuck over the crew, in the persuit of his father's immortality?

>The ship
My sides

Why isn't boromir in the list?

Robots don't count since they aren't literally literal people literally at the exact literal same time literallylizingly on a literally literal literality of over relative laterality literalismismically ismic ismism.

This is totally false. David is programmed to follow orders, but he can exploit the vagueness of orders to act freely. There are multiple scenes in Prometheus where he manipulates humans into giving him orders he can interpret in ways that weren't intended.

Test

Image uploading appears broken.

Thank you

In fact, it appears to have been broken for the last six-ish hours?

Hiro should get his shit together

>no Grifffith

I was starting to think I was banned for telling a pedo poster to fuck off yesterday.