Why do black people love spongebob so damn much?

Why do black people love spongebob so damn much?

That's liks asking why they like chicken. Everybody does.

This is risky but it's not black people, it's lower middle class people (people often conflate the two.) Stuff with licensed characters or products on it tends to be cheap and accessible. When I was in middle school my family couldn't afford a lot of clothes so I ended up with a bunch of cheap t-shirts that had Spongebob, Coke, Mellow Yellow, etc on them... I didn't like any of this stuff that much but it's just what was there.

Citation: My white trash upbringing

Did you succeed and become rich?

Same reason why they love Sonic so much. Because black people with autism exist.

>it's lower middle class people (people often conflate the two.)
This got me thinking: what if those people kinda saw themselves in SpongeBob's worklife? You know, having a low-tier job of a frycook overseen by a very stingy boss and having to deal with the most outrageous of tasks (at least to them)...

Everybody loves spongebob you retard. Thats like asking "Why do black people love Disney movies"

It raised them.

black people like disney movies?
i thought they only liked shrek

This guy knows full well how he looks and is repping it like a boss, no cringe here

Everybody loves shrek you retard. Thats like asking "Why do black people love Looney tunes"

This one is a shoop.

This one is pathetic.

This one is a slayer of cunts.

black people like Looney tunes?
i thought they liked MGM Cartoons

I don't.

Spongebob, that is. I do like chicken.

>Thats like asking "Why do black people love Looney tunes"
they sure do

when you go to the flea market and find shirts like this