Accidentaly made a child

>accidentaly made a child
>she refuse to abort child
>I will have to pay her money for 18years

why is this allowed

Enjoy the ride OP

That's what you get for being pussy whipped.

Next time just use protection and control yer dick, man.

>not want to be made father
>not give continuation to bloodline
you BRING DISHONOR to your countrymen!!!!!

>no being homosex

Serves you right, goy

Stairs are a cheap alternative.

>do an action infamous for baby making
>knock a bitch up because youre just as dumb as her
>ask why you cant avoid taking action for your mistakes

Jesus christ

>not just leaving the country and living under an assumed name while having crazy adventures
pham

That's what you get for being fucking degenerate. Don't blame her bc you wanted to commit murder.

Man up and deal with the consequences of your actions.

>Abortion = Murder

Is this some bait?

This. Actions have consequences.

>th-they are just a cluster of cells haha! Human life doesnt matter when its developing!

Come on, OP, being a dad is awesome

raising your wife's son isnt being a dad, sweden.

Or maybe the bitch should bring up her child without forcing the man to pay...equal pay, equal rights....equal wrongs.

I like reading Japs posts because sometimes I feel like you guys are so different

I think its your faces, you guys are like fucking robots
also your culture is just a plethora of weird shit

reading shit like this is nice
its almost like u guys are human

Nobody forced you to fuck her. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and take responsibility. You sound like a nigger.

kill her, make it look like an accident

Whether you think it's murder or not (degenerate), being mad or upset this happened makes op a retard.

>implying I would

You're saving Japan there is a huge niplet shortage

DUTY! >:|

Also be there for the kid.

>her child

Didn't know england had niggers

>i made my bed and now i am expected to sleep in it

Kick the bitch in the cunt, that'll teach her.
Next, escape to sweden and live as a cuck for ever and ever. You can go undercover or not. Thats optional.

It literally doesn't.

just come back to america matthew

We all know youre just an english teacher that got some whore pregnant

Cut off all contact and come home

>murdering babies

Why the flying fuck would you wanna do that? It's probably the sickest and most depraved thing imaginable.

You know that like 90% of Japanese post are shit posters from the us army, right?

Then jacking off should give you a tribunal for crimes against humanity

Pretend the child is the greatest thing a human being can have, like other parents.
And redpill the monster, maybe he could influence the world one day.

>responsibility
OP isn't the one who chose to have a child. He seems completely against it.

What you're demanding he do is take responsibility for a decision that he has no say in.

fuck dude i wanted to believe japs were cool

you know whose a fucking faggy group, asian americans

>semen is the same as a fertilized egg

This isn't fair OP, but these are the rules and you're not gonna change them in 9 months, so man the fuck up and enjoy having a son. Also, earn more money and ditch the bitch, dads are considered sexy

Fucking phones, messed up my reply. See

don't be a pussy, this child need a father. Grow your balls and ba a good father

Accidentaly? What, you tripped and fell dick first into her vagina?

Consequences, kiddo.

Be glad you'll increase the population of glorious Nippon.

Man up for the kid you selfish fucking jap

You can always go to yakuza and have it taken care of

You dumb jap, why did you not put it in her pooper?

>there are cucks ITT right now that would actually raise a child with some fucking whore
top kek. have you seen the pieces of shit that pass for 'women' these days?

just leave that worthless slut with the kid. fuck that. itll just redpill the kid harder than you ever couldve anyway

Intelligent design. God deliberately keeps the unborn teenager from the man by making it an internal part of a woman's body. God gave the woman sole proprietorship over the nugget.

If God wants the baby gone, bam, miscarriage. Because he still has that right. When He works in these ways, it ain't so mysterious.

This. I refuse to think we're animal-tier nature's servants. We live up to 90 years when we are meant to last 25-30 years, so not be able to decide on such a commitment is just unfair

>Do act that makes babbies
>Act surprised when you get a babby
Let me guess she told you she was on the pill and you trusted her? Dumb frogposter. Dumb normalslime.

De-normalize pre-marital sex and legalize moderate raping of wife, no injuries allowed. Women actually enjoy mild rape from men they are attracted to like their husband.

maybe I will go to south east asia to escape from them...

cause you're a horny piece of shit

>accidentally
fuck off deadbeat. You wanted to move ti japan and find a nip fucktoy and got what you wanted, so stop crying faggot.

Also, congrats on your supreme gentleman

just go to thailand and fuck whatever you want.

they like dont even have laws

He fucked and cummed in that whore. If he was above her he wouldnt sleep with such a beast and be irresponsible enough to procreate with it. You sleep in the bed you make buddy and he made a messy one.

Dont want whores in your life or the possibility of her having you child thus being in your life forever? Dont talk to them let alone sleep with one.

My japanese friend :3 You could give her some Vitamin C, like... a LOT... and she would have a spontaneous abortion

This.

My God, so many niggers here on pol, it scares me.

If you don't want to have a kid with it, don't put your dick in it. Not difficult.

The good japan posts are from japanese, the shitposting is white piggus that never went home.

Asian Americans are meh but Japanese Americans are disproportionate in the Good Americans group.

In Japan you're adult by the age of 20. Fucking fake nips

To all the young men out there: Get a vasectomy. It doesn't mean you can't ever have kids. It's only discouraged by the overly religious or the leftist-indoctrinated who don't want the power of reproduction taken away from women. You can always do in vitro fertilization, it's not cheap but it's pennies compared to even the first month you'll spend raising an actual child. The peace of mind you will get knowing you will NEVER have a child when you don't want one with a woman you didn't want to have a child with is priceless.

>The books says to take 6-10 grams of ascorbic acid a day for 5-10 days. It says specifically ascorbic acid. Don't use vitamin C with bioflaviniods in it, because they work to prevent miscarriage.

really?

Is this true info???

>>accidentaly made a child

You don't "accidentaly" make a child, unless you accidentaly put your unprotected erect penis in her and ejaculated.

Deal with it.

Human life doesn't matter period

>accidentally
How can you accidentally put semen inside a woman?

>You sleep in the bed you make buddy
no, thats cuck thinking.

just ditch the bitch, the fuck is she gonna do? hunt you down in foreign countries over some kid she cant even prove is yours (since shes a fucking whore just like 100% of all women)

fuck whores if you want, and if they try to stick you with a kid, just fucking abandon them. its what they deserve.

make her abort it
give her some rue tea
or give her shit ton of vitamin C
the baby will die

source: I have no children

>accidentaly

Hospitals are gonna shut down soon

Good luck fixing yourself with scissors and a mirror

That and parsley tea twice a day... Works like a charm..... Or so I hear

Just be a man you fucking pussy... Pay for your mistake... Having a kid is not so bad, you'll learn to like the child.

If that happens I'll just adopt Bart and Lynn.

Whatever. It's not about you anymore. Man up

Good job jerry.

While you Germans are busy slaughtering the future of German blood bc you're niggers, shitskins are out breeding you.

Good job faggot.

Ye old stuttering meme

Just turn it over in its sleep so it suffocates, then blame it on SIDS, problem solved

why do all you faggots pick white countries. You're worse than niggers..... Israel

Go the Obama's dad route and move to a different country.

If you don't have kids the doctor will really try to change your mind about it.

Probably a female jew conspiracy to keep the gym enslaved to the baby rope.

Real question. If I go to other countires and spread my seed to as many women as I can while covering my tracks (fake everything, etc), what are the odds that they will find me, adding the fact that I will never go back.

I see.

I will try

why does it matter if it has no conciousness

>accidentally kill someone with car
>go to prison for 10 years
why is this allowed?

Chicks have mouths and buttholes in case you forgot.

If you don't want a kid, improve your aim.

Sex is about making a child. I'm sorry you were brainwashed into believing "sex is for fun" and something you're not supposed to think about beyond a base desire to feel good for a fleeting moment.

>what do you mean my actions have consequences? Lol fuck that ill just pretend there wont be any consequences!

You are literally a child with that mentality. Think before you do something, always. This man will have to uproot his life because he fucked a whore and youre dumb enough to think its ok to do some wildly irresponsible in the name of getting your dick wet. Not worth it. Wear condoms, make sure shes using birth control, if you fail to do this you have whats coming to you because youre dumber than the whore herself.

Move together so you can ensure your child doesn't grow up into a degenerate faggot.
If she refuses well... better in trash than a commie kid.

literally 0%

none of these fucking whores even know if its really your kid.

fuck id bet most married women dont even know if its really their husbands kid. women are complete whores.

user, do you need to talk to someone?

You were duped into living the degenerate lifestyle.

She's set for life, you're fucked for life.

Were you drunk? If so, you fucking deserve it degenerate.

Edgy

It's not about the children it's about female empowerment. With a vasectomy you remove their one true power over you.

I've known accidental dads who came to love it and ended up having even more kids.

>not wanting to save Japan from extinction
mate

Good point.

Don't be a fucking otaku and take responsability. You now have the chance of building your own little drone from scratch. Teach the little shit you will call your son the ways of the world and how shitty it is and make him be what you couldn't be.
This guy knows what's up.

Just sleep on top of the bed you dumb budgie Now the sheets wont get crumpled

You racka disraprine!

Think of it as a tax on the stupid, OP.

okay faggot so I can kill you when you are sleeping?

>Or maybe the bitch should bring up her child without forcing the man to pay

Families without a father are fucking degenerate.

please be careful with rue tea tho
in high doses it can be poison

the vitamin C will make her have diahrrea like crazy, which in turn will force her to contract her uterus a lot which will either force the fetus out or make her have her period

both methods work like a charm to help girls regulate their period