Solving the mohammedan question

Take a census of mohammedan population to compile a database.
Inform mohammedan population that they have three options:

1. Convert to Christian denomination of your choice.

2. If you refuse to convert, you are allowed to stay as a second class citizen. You must pay the infidel tax.
Wearing any mohammedan symbols, such as djellaba or headscarf is illegal.
Wearing of a crescent moon symbol for recognition is mandatory.
Building of mosques and repairing existing ones is illegal.
Praying in public is illegal.
Call to prayer is forbidden.
Public display of feastdays, weddings and funerals is forbidden.
Mohammedans must keep to the side of the street and bow their heads when crossing a Christian.
They must respect Christians and not criticize their religion

3. If they refuse, they will be executed by hanging like a common criminal. Decapitation in western tradition is reserved for the aristocracy as it is less painfull.

Mohammedans who pay the infidel tax and comply with the regulations will be judged by sharia.
If a Mohammedan steals from a Christian he will lose his right hand.
If a Mohammedan woman is raped by a Christian man, she will need 4 male witnesses to prove it.
The testimony of a mohammedan man is worth only half that of a Christian man in court.

Deus Bump

Bump

Bumps

Should I try larping as a crusader to get Sup Forumss attention?

Real life applicable solutions aren't interesting enough it seems.

Wow I'm amazed no one on Sup Forums wants to touch this, even after the amount of shameless bumping from OP.

I'll contribute though OP, I believe something similar along the lines.

It's not like we can go to their shitholes and express our religious freedom.

If any Muslim wants to live in the West they should become either secular or adopt the religious traditions of that nation.

We shouldn't be building mosques or encouraging their own religion, when we hardly practice our own anymore.

The price for their compliance is their religious identity, seeing that said religious identity is also a violent one, it's even more valid to ask they leave it at the door so to speak.

OP BTFO!

How will he ever recover?

Thank you.

I see it as a sort of reverse golden rule.
We will treat them as they treat us.

When you realise this is how muslims deal with religious minorities in their own homelands, you understand why they don't respect us.

This guy blesses your girlfriends ass in church.

What do you do?

wtf I love muslims now

Redpill me on the crusades Sup Forums

Is it happening yet?

Desu Vult senpai

Sup Forums will defend this.

That's too liberal, imo. Muds can lie as much as they want in order to preserve the interest of islamic world domination. So you'll have thousands or millions of muds who will convert but will still wait and breed for a better moment to strike.

Here's how you do it:

1: Identify every mud in the territory you control
2: Give them 48 hours time to leave. If they leave within 48 hours, they can keep all their property (house, kebab shop, camel,...) in their name and the state will act as a trust for their property. They can sell it later or rent it out and the state will wire them their money.
3: Whoever isn't gone within 48 hours will be picked up and concentrated in a camp. To reimburse the state for the added cost, all their property will be confiscated
4: If muds try to dodge the deportation, every police man, soldier and citizen is free to catch or kill them. The state will pay some amount of money per mud-head brought to them.

He's not wrong.

This will never be allowed by the leftists mate. I was called an Islamaphobe by white liberal nu-male for leaving Islam. The left must either understand the threat of Islam or left behind for the Muslims to kills.

They will be second class citizens. They will be unable to strike.
They won't have the right to own firearms.

They won't get gibsmedat for popping out babies and will be regularly culled by sharia law so they can't breed.

Don't be so naive.

>They will be second class citizens. They will be unable to strike.

As I said: They will lie and convert to Christianity but in reality still be muslim. What are you going to do now? They are first-class citizens and can do whatever.

>They won't have the right to own firearms.

Newsflash: Zero terrorists that hit you or the French in the past had the right to run around with AK's, bazookas and pipe-bombs. Didn't help tough, somehow they had the guts to also don't comply with gun laws when trying to kill as many people as possible.

>Sharia Law
>Can't breed

As a Belgian you must not be familiar with the Muslim proverb "god will provide". You dumb ass sharia law wants breeding. Also according to them god will some how feed them.

I N Q U I S I T I O N

huh and you would think the Spaniards are useless

Are you going to ignore the Jewish and zionist question as well?

Don't be so bloodthirsty.

You can't just say, I am Christian now and be over with. Do you know the rules and regulations for new converts? They will also be monitored.

newsflash: most of them are not terrorists, they are here for the gibsmedat.
If there is no more gibsmedat, they will selfdeport or adapt.

Do you know how many of the "syrian refugees" have already gone back to the middle east by themselves because they were dissapointed by the lack of free stuff?

>Also according to them god will some how feed them.

>implying allah is real.
>implying they won't starve in the street, steal from a Christian bakery and lose their right hand.

I dont give a shit about your libtard problems, Pierre Ahmed. You reap what you sow. Belgium, France, Germany, the nordics, the republic of UKistan... enjoy the sharia law and your future subhuman demography. I live in a town of european, white and christian people and Im enjoying like a motherfucker the jihadist killing spree. Subhumans killing libtards; thereĀ“s nothing to worry about it.

>Don't be so bloodthirsty.
I'm not bloodthirsty. They have a 48 hour window to leave and keep everything they own. And after that they will get away with their life.

Only if they try to stay in our territory, they'll be hunted. That's not bloodthirsty. That's simply law enforcement.

> Implying there won't be thousands of beta-cucks who will feed them out of their own pocket.

Turn in the monster you hate.

Great choice retard.

STFU, Justin. Isn't time to take a nap?

Thanks Al-Andalus.

I never liked democracy or human rights.

Are you schaffen das Fritz?

You will have civil war and massive bloodshed, because you pushed them into a corner, precisely the thing I want to avoid.

We have civil war and bloodshed now. Time is running out on us. For example: In Austria, the Social Democrats are losing massively their voting base, so guess what? They are now pushing to accelerate foreigners having the right to vote. Do you think that once they are the majority, they'll have the same courtesy for you as you are trying to give them?

It's unpleasant but it's true: There is no alternative to ethnic cleansing of Europa now. Yes, people will die, on both sides, but that's unavoidable in a war.

Here's the new tolerant: If the savages fuck of now and stay in their shithole countries, Europa will hold back on nuking them every few decades.

Fuck off, OP.

Your secularism is responsible for this mess.

Die in a lake of fire.