Will these three countries be the last bastion of the white man?

Will these three countries be the last bastion of the white man?

You mean Poland

those countries will be extinct in next 50 years, because young people are leaving them.

Irrelevant countries that will become extinct thanks to the Russian annexation (if God Emperor becomes President, and leaves NATO).

even though we blame you for a lot of things ivan, you may be right when it comes to this

... and nothing is being done about it, if anything, one might ask whether making them unlivable is part of some kind of a plan

We've been through much worse, friends

>Poland
>White

When you change shitty flag

>Sweden

The current generation in Estonia is just a bunch of cucks living in delusion. There is no one to blame, nor Russkies or some secret organization with {{{{their}}}} plan to undermine Estonia. Estonia is a great place to live, especially Tallinn.

Slavs are still whiter than Mohammed and Hassan

Sweden are you fuckin mad bringing bantz ? You are first on the fuckin list of most cucked countries, you should just listen no talkie talkie. Shhhhhhhhh, I think it's your wife's boyfriend coming over, make tea and sit tight.

I see the jew guy but upside down. This site ruined me.

>t. foreign slavs
Get out of the white man's land, you filth.

Holy shit....

More like Switzerland or Visegrad, also estonians are descendants of Genghis

Dunno, but the new flag goes well with the country's shape and our love for basketball.
Pure coincidence

Ayo hol up

You be sayin we wuz suomi n shiet?

Why don't you first take care of the Muslims and niggers on your country?

I live in rural Latvia.
Niggers are extremely rare here.

Move to northern UK

Feels good to live in Cumbria ( pic related)

Northumberland is good also.

Northumberland has a very low ethnic minority population at 0.985% of the population, compared to 9.1% for England as a whole

>reconquista soon

double the keks

it's unfortunate that our countries aren't diverse enough for modern standards. All the lawmakers are white males, hopefully this will change as we learn more from our progressive western european friends

>White Irish.
Fake.

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW

OY VEY!

kek

No it wont be, I am Lithuanian myself who have long left its country along with thousands of others and many yet to leave. We are like rats running from a sinking ship, sure we are the most racist people who hate niggers but at the same time we are rotten people not good for anything other than cheap manual labour.

At least I'm happy that I came to UK before the brexit and hopefully I will be able to stay here as some kind of refugee once Putin takes back Baltic states. Once Trump comes into power and leaves NATO baltic states will become part of Russia again and will be forever lost as they were supposed to many years ago. And I think it's for the best because our people are worse than niggers sometimes.

>on your country?
>on
Get out of America, taco.

You are of right, Churka ;---DDD

>sweden..

>Bulgaria

>muh wymyn
>muh genes

come home, white man and gib monies ;^D

Tfw live in 99% (Devon)

This is true.

SWEDEN PLS

What's wrong my german friend?

"sure we are the most racist people who hate niggers" ??? honestly, how many blacks have you even ran into while living here?
This "hate blacks" is not a genuine hatred/opinion unlike the hate for Russians, but instead a mere mimic after the fall of soviet union, going all-in with wanna-be-like-the-west bandwagon.
True, that most of people here are potato-diggers by heritage or otherwise trash leftovers that came in with Russia and Poland throughout the years of various occupations - degenerates who now are JUST BARELY even suitable for the above mentioned cheap manual labour.
If we were to be taken over by some other nation I expect little to no resistance, for the sake of avoiding bigger consequences afterwards. Probably bite back a bit here and there, but that's just to maintain some amount of patriotism and not to appear like a submissive slut in the history books.
Probably not. If things stay on current tracks, in the upcoming decades we'll end up like scandi countries. But by then Europe will likely be in middle of a civil war or someshit. For now we're attracting only the curious and desperate ones.
Not much social insurance to leech off for them here just yet.

only they arent really leaving anymore

Newfoundland could be the last bastion if it wasn't for Current Year von Weedman. Independance can't come soon enough.

No, Estonia is already cucked to the core