Nip takes out the trash, we'll probably get blamed

Eugenics alive in Japan lads. We all been thinking it, and this madman does it.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-36890655
Inb4 "investigators determine he browsed several right wing extremist websites including the basket weaving image board 4chin"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>basket weaving image board
weren't we a mongolian arts and crafts image board? or was it a chinese cartoons image board

vietnamese claymation kickstarter forum

>2001+15
>not realizing that we are actually an Icelandic aquarium enthusiast board

>Make swastika into sharingan
ok

They really ruined the aesthetic of the swastika there. It looks gaudy

>top 10 strongest anime characters of all time

Chinese rice paper drawings board

>not Mongolian Dune Surfing Tips and Techniques Board

Kazakh rug pattern tapestry

Finnish bunny breeding forum

We are a laotian pork and noodles soup enthusiasts forum.

KAMEEEE
HAMEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>fascism
>right wing

We're a Mongolian jumanji enthusiast board known as 4chenz

We're a Laotian Macaroni Art BBS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe

We're an American board for posting images

[Asian country denonym] [Hobby] [Means of internet communication]

>investigators determine he browsed several right wing extremist websites including the basket weaving image board 4chin
achievment...even more gov will monitor this site

Pretty sure he would've been on 2chan, not Sup Forums. Also, we won't read much about any follow up, as the media lacks the translators to easily copy Japanese articles, and the Japanese government won't help much in providing international media with stuff that makes Japan appear in a bad light.

I'm sure I read a post here a couple of days ago saying a jappening was coming. I thought it was shitposting. Been waiting for an autist who saves and catalogues every thread to post it.

I'm confused was the attack on a place with physical disabilities or the mentally retarded

>Mass killings are extremely rare in Japan, in part because strict gun control laws means almost no-one has access to a firearm

Oh fuck you BBC.

It surely has nothing to do with their honor/dignity based culture and homogeneous society

we're an prussian board for discussion about autism

so a prussian mental help advice forum?

Pfft like such a silly thing would exist.

This is actually a Texan ranching and cattle forum.

I thought it was a hacker

Boy scout merit badge image board

>Azerbaijani traditional rug-making and money-laundering forum

Wait I thought this was a Tuvalan coral mosiac art forum.

Dammit guys

>the the feel when its an American Meme forum

That's Krautchan

Sudanese child soldier recruitment forum

I came here because it was an INTJ and Anime Appreciation board for Defenders of Cats. That was over an Olympic cycle ago.

it's a Mongolian ox skinning forum

Aboriginal didgeridoo tutorial forum

It's an anonymous image board, retard. fuck off with this ASIAN ACTIVITY BOARD fucking idiot. saged

DELET THIS

>you will never be that kid

Ainu Beaded Belt Applications Group

They look like autistic spergs. Just like Sup Forums!

Belgian pissing statue enthusiast board

Sup Forums is board of peace
4chin is site of peace