Is there a funnier thing then hollywood whores who can't come to terms with their only virtue fading? Their beauty

Is there a funnier thing then hollywood whores who can't come to terms with their only virtue fading? Their beauty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L75hdqt98nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dat rugged manliness.

Why do they think doing this to themselves looks good? just become a freaking milfy FFS wtf.

I thought David Arquette was the loser of the divorce but not really anymore.

She looked slightly better on Jimmy Kimmel 2 weeks ago. She's trying to undo the damage it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=L75hdqt98nw

that face is really bogging her down

I feel like its sorta sad. Their looks are so important to them they can't bear to let it go.

>the one with monica giving deepthroat

Bogdanov's secret sister. Can someone give me a quick rundown on her?

Unironically good bait.

>to them
As actresses their face is important period.
A woman of age needs clownishness or gravitas to act a good character, and those traits aren't selected for among young actresses as they are for young actors.

Unfortunately Asian women tend to fall the fuck off the beauty charts when they hit their mid to late 50s which I hate because I like to munch on rice chicks. Like, really badly. Why are whites the only ones who know what the fuck to do with their genes?

Yes it's funnier when male actors do it.

Can anyone else not post new threads?

I'm getting Upload Failed every time

Underrated

You'd be pretty fucked up if your life started and ended at looks. All women know this, it is just the way biology made us.

>You'd be pretty fucked up if your life started and ended at looks.

99% of women are fucked up then.

Water is wet.

More at 11!

same here

No one ever says whites are the superior race, it's both a well known fact and a meme that asians are superior.

She looks great there but somehow something feels odd, like she's being super careful with her movements or otherwise her face will fall off. Awkward.

Not knowing the difference between then* and than comes to mind...

Asians do keep their beauty well, but come on, this pic is a terrible example. The girl on the right is wearing pounds of makeup. She might as well be wearing a mask.

Comparable to slavs desu

Ah the technique of 10 pounds of makeup.

>skin is smooth and cheeks are rosy
>eyebrows are curved and thin
>eyelashes are long as fuck
>still looks like a man and old
2D >3D

Would good moisturizing, sunscreen and a dermatologist prevent this?

Not easy to grow old and prunny m8s

On the left: Papazarri photo of a drug addict with poorly done makeup caught doing a goofy expression with flash as lighting
On the right: Prepared photo of a woman with good makeup doing a seductive look with good lighting.
Really makes you think.

Time stopping would prevent it.