>Donald J. Trump’s Full Nomination Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC w/ Chuck Todd 7/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM

ENTERTAINMENT
>YCSTT Volume XXVIII ("I Am Your Voice")
youtube.com/watch?v=6c9agPL4dTs
> Debbie Wasserman Schultz Booed off Stage
youtube.com/watch?v=qRbBVULW73M
>Follow the Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=SN2F1dvA83g
>Hillary4u&Me Song (2007)
youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no
>Molyneux & Mike Cernovich on DWS & #DNCLeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=-pgzugkPqJU
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Bernout on MSNBC says "Trump is less dangerous than Hillary"
twitter.com/CMSplendo/status/757633909563588608
>GOODBYE BERNIE
youtube.com/watch?v=bJcbbUUyJW8

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
twitter.com/EricTrump/status/757941405906046980
youtu.be/6nlhQafsx3o
youtu.be/cnNa-vLg89c
youtu.be/277Ic2AlFqM
youtu.be/SVQ5Oyin6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=R-a37eyOotM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Bell
96.127.53.23/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PAUL WITH THE NUMBERS

Well well well, lookie what we have here.

Why not have Rapin' Bill and all his victims speak?

Twitter/Google

Is a good meme machine, /r/the_donald is very important for the campaign, like it or not, it has almost 200k readers and Trump himself will do an AMA there tomorrow.

Say it with me:
President Trump

President Trump!

is that nearly 7 minutes of booing Hillary at her own convention!?!?

Absolute MADMAN

>Trump living longer
>Trump cryogenically frozen for future use
Nothing wrong here

I never went to Reddit, but the Trump AMA is tempting me to make an account just for that. Should I do it?

I'm still unsure about what to ask him though, so I will probably mostly upvote question I like.

I like to believe either one of his aides or Trump himself lurks the generals. Just little body language motions he does are little hints he comes here.

Plus all the shit posting on Twitter he does.

>tfw swung connections and got a media pass for the Toledo rally tommorow
If you hear some guy off stage yell "fuck Kasich" you'll know it's me.

President Trump!

I actually surprised it wasn't more. Every time her name was brought up it was such loud booing, you could tell the speakers were trying to talk over it and not get frustrated. I watched the entire thing and it was the biggest shitshow I ever saw. Some girl even ductaped her mouth shut in the crowd and just stood there.

His son most definitely lurks /r/the_donald, he seems to be the one behind Trumps meme tweets.

Definitely, do it, upvotes seem retarded but really help getting the message out and fight against the reddit algorithm biased against the sub.

IMAGINE WHAT IT'LL BE LIKE WHEN THE BITCH ACTUALLY SPEAKS

stop slinging mud at other republicans the primaries are over faggot

what's the talk around ohio regarding kasich and trump?

>underreported

ARRGHGHGHRGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WE'LL BE LISTENING, SENPAI!!

>"BUT WHEN WE HAVE A FOOL! WHEN WE HAVE A FOOL! AN ABSOLUTE FOOL LIKE HILLARY CLINTON NEGOTIATING FOR US.."

Trump hitting levels of savagery that wouldn't have possible 10 or even 5 years ago

hey everyone, I got kinda screwed up by timezones and work, was yesterday's DNC a clusterfuck? I've already seen what's in the OP, anything else interesting happening? Did the bernfags chimp out?

Ask him if he'll repeal The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965?

They will probably get rid of the protestors for the last day, they will find a excuse dont worry.

kasich is a cuckservative. he's not a republican

President Trump!

Which will just infuriate them more. Kek.

What a glorious shitshow.

Verbal chimp outs only, at least inside the DNC.
Most of the speakers got booed and some had to stop talking because it was too loud.

It's only 11am EST. Most bernouts are just waking up since they don't have jobs.

So I'm hearing that the voice roll call on the floor
has been moved to a paper vote behind closed doors, this morning.
Multiple tweets about it
Is this true?

>Which will just infuriate them more. Kek.
And will make almost no difference because the MSM will not report it, like they didn't report the disaster from yesterday.

wew lads

Would tax returns even show Trump's involvements with Russia?

There won't be many left to say anything. Yellow shirts were removing them last night.

The only chance is assange releasing these hyped up emails against Clinton. But I've not heard word of it for a while now.

>Have video footage of Mike Brown committing a robbery, assault, and trying to kill an officer
>let his mother speak at your convention so she can hate on cops and whites

Really makes you think...

LMAO

Dahnald the delegates

>Peter Thiel wants to make the god emperor truly immortal

I'm not even mad

Is that real?

yeah but we need ohio and kasich won ohio so maybe dont talk shit about him in ohio user

Whose side is this guy on?

>friend bought me a white MAGA cap while on his trip to NY
>want to wear the precious gift he's given me
>go to the most liberal campus in the entire island
>don't want to get verbally and/or physically assaulted as I go from class to class

God damn. Why are they such assholes? You see Bernie stickers all around and they never get treated like shit.

It'll make a difference in the voting. No one trusts or believes the MSM anymore.

WE TOCKABOW SOUDY RABIA ALL DA TIME

Has anyone from the Trump team mentioned that there was American Flag on the stage?

Why isn't there a huge uproar about this?

President Trump.

>like they didn't report the disaster from yesterday
Oh, they reported it all right - they just buried the stories immediately with how great Michelle is.

i made a spreadsheet of all the important DNC emails if you guys wanted to look around.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

have fun

Holy shit, man. George Will is super salty. He should stick to writing about baseball.

>all those speakers of moms of who "kids" who DINDU NUFFIN
>all of this on my birthday

This is gonna be a great day, isn't it, Sup Forums? Thank you kek for giving me this birthday present.

Neocon/globalists/satanists which is to say Hillary.

are those only bernie signs in the crowd? lol

It's so comfy to listen to Trump and Pence speak.

Trump has a great voice, Pence has a great voice, but Hillary's voice is fucking SHRILL and unbearable. Admittedly Kaine is a good speaker and easy on the ears, but has no masculine cadence to him at all. Even Hillary has more balls than Kaine does.

I know that feel, I am in the pacific northwest and its the only hat I look good in

Remember to ask what his favourite anime is

>(((Schwartz)))

Because everyone knows the DNC are anti American commies.

Uploaded all photos from DNC day 1 to mega.
Still there are also all photos from RNC.

mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

Enjoy!

Will Bill be booed? he's a horrible human being

Damn, Trump is going to give Thiel gov funding to truly become a God Emperor.

the organizers handed out bernie signs to the crowd right before bernies speech so it would look like bernie supporters were cheering for him endorsing clinton, someone posted pics of it last night

Does people like him could not think of the possibility Trump is sitting on his tax return waiting for time to BTFO of people like him?

>36 flags
What does it mean?

good morning trumpgeneral, where can I watch the juiciest parts of the dnc's chaos last night?

R A P E

Clinton was booed nearly every time her name was mentioned. A large majority of the crowd were Bernie supporters frothing at the mouth.

>DNC admits that Russia hacked their servers, and that's where the leaks came from
>Hillary still maintains nobody hacked hers, despite their being leaks

Why is nobody connecting these?

Isn't Thiel already a billionaire?

Just upload an album to slimg, no one wants to download a shitty file from a korean.

twitter.com/EricTrump/status/757941405906046980

What's up with the bell in "2016"?

From an user in previous thread:

I watched all seven hours.
>brought up a bunch of niggers and spics
>everyone kept saying how Bernie is awesome, but it's time to unite under Hillary
>Boys II Men sang a song
>Fat black woman named fudge
>mass amounts of boos from the back
>bunch of old dudes in military uniform attempt to march out onto stage with flags but can't get their footing right
>some senile old women and fat teen girl say the pledge of allegiance, and fuck it up
>some crazy chick gets on stage, claims she has mental illness and you should vote for Hillary
>some retard is brought up on stage, says you should vote for Hillary
>everyone is speaking Spanish
>Bernie supporters in back chanting various things
>holding up signs saying NO TPP
>Boo anytime Hillary's name is mentioned
>Sarah Silverman tells them they are being ridiculous after some awkward skit with Al Franken
>Bernie gets on stage last and sells out

It was pretty much a glorious shitshow filled with cringe. Every five minutes the Berniebots were booing and waving signs from the back. It was pissing the speakers off.

He'll be fine

My father in law goes yard saling in his trump MAGA shirt all the time. He lives in Delaware, one of the most liberal states around (see they are trying to become a sanctuary state).

He says people give him the stink eye and he got into it with a Mexican. My father in law challenged him to see his papers, Mexican took off. The power of MAGA will keep you safe user.

Berniebros have been thoroughly red-pilled on him

You're either very young or very stupid. Bill is beloved and considered the only president of the past 5 who were worth a shit.

Like Hillary's e-mails, the right nit-picked about him getting a blowjob because they really had nothing else to whine about.

kek

I kinda feel like clinton really will drop very far in the polls after this convention.. I like it.

DNC Delegate caught on camera admitting Complete Gun Ban is the End Game

youtu.be/6nlhQafsx3o
youtu.be/cnNa-vLg89c
youtu.be/277Ic2AlFqM
youtu.be/SVQ5Oyin6jY

If your goal is an outright gun ban, you need to use terms such as “common sense gun legislation” to fool the public, a Hillary Clinton campaign delegate admitted in a recent undercover sting video released exclusively to Infowars.

“Saying you want to ban guns altogether, that’s going to piss everybody off,” the Clinton alternate delegate, Mary Bayer, told a Project Veritas reporter.

Instead, Bayer revealed, Democrats use “moderate” language when it comes to guns to obscure their true purpose, a complete elimination of the Second Amendment.

“You have to take that sort of moderate… ‘We just wanna have common sense legislation so our children are safe!’” Bayer told the reporter, adding, “You say shit like that, and then people will buy into it.”

Bayer also admitted Hillary “for sure” would support banning guns, and said the only way to actualize that goal would be to “get Democrats in office.”

The delegate’s admission is particularly concerning given the fact that Clinton campaigns on the promise of enacting “common sense approaches” to gun control if elected president in November.

Oh, wow, he's right. What the fuck, Democrats?

>Because everyone knows the DNC are anti American commies.

Is that why the KGB hacked their email so tovarisch Trump could win the election and disband NATO?

no one cares about you

Dude they fucked up the Pledge of Allegiance last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-a37eyOotM

>the primaries are over
Tell that to Kasich.

Because MUH TRUMP AND PUTIN red herring

reminder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Bell

36 State wins in November.

DNC is in Philly, which is where the liberty bell is.

The tax return won't reveal anything that wasn't revealed by Form A except how much of a percentage Trump is giving to charity.

That's it.

It won't show involvement with the Mob like Cruz intimated.

It won't show involvement with Russia like George Will is now saying.

We're hitting levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible at this time.

96.127.53.23/election/

Trump is now leading in every age group (including milleials, for the first time) and has opened up a 5 point lead on Clinton nationally.

Poll of from USC/Dornsife and the LA Times. It's a running poll of about 5000 people nationwide. If anyone with a background in stats can see any problems in it please share, since this seems to be the most reliable and in depth poll out there. It updates every day at midnight Pacific, so it offers a good view of how things are changing.

Kaine has awful body language, this sums it up

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8

No one expect old boomers care about him. A good amount of people are glad someone like Trump put him in his place. He has done nothing for the star except pass a few good pro gun laws. Other than that he shits on the public workers that literally run politics around here.