We should hire a male dancer

>we should hire a male dancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1C7UCMmF5g
imgur.com/a/9GB6a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Jack.

i honestly love jack. At first, i kinda thought of him as the "substitute" but now i love him.

Still hate Josh though.

Im surprised they didnt make Jay go into the gay bar. I figured thats his kinda thing

I've actually fully accepted aidsmoby, I think fatbeard is who I now doubt to be acceptable for the RLM friend simulator.

Jack is a buycuck that refuses to pirate even games that have been out of production for years

Jack is a fun guy.

too on the nose, its funnier to have one of the straight guys go in

They make most (gay) jokes at Rich's expense

I'm glad more people like Jack now. I never understood the hate to begin with. I can understand disliking Josh though

Why does Jack always get so excited at male nudity? Is he trying to be ironic?

Somebody got a link to his poo poo song?

Nudity in general gets some people excited.

I'm wondering how difficult it must have been for Jay to edit that shirtless running dudes inset into the video with just 1 hand.

Kek

I know you're trying to make a lame joke but Mike edited the episode.

Jack isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. The only thing he does that bugs me is that kind of awkward fake forced laugh he does sometimes, but that's mostly because I used to be friends with a guy who made that same laugh and it drove me nuts. Otherwise, he's breddy good.

Nice trips and nice try, but Mike edited the video

You can feel Jay's work in that part. It has his style.

Yeah me neither. He's pretty chill on the streams and can sometimes have something funny, and even if his jokes are bad it's lame dad jokes that are generally inoffensive.

But he didn't edit the episode.

Jay is probably forbidden from all of Milwaukee's finest gay bars. Back alleys and truck stops are his forte.

His reasoning for dissliking Guardians of the Galaxy 2 makes no fucking sense and his views on piracy are retarded.

Do you guys ever not talk about RLM? I've never even seen an RLM vid that's why I avoid Reddit. But sure enough, everyday it's thread after thread of fat middle aged losers talking about star trek or star wars or harry potter with their virtual YT friends. How come there isn't a VR app where you can sit next to them during the show and even hand them your hard earned money for their patreon? Wouldn't that be amazing?

Maybe he went uncredited for that part.

The joke was that the guy who is the straightest of the group goes into the bar and then comes back converted. Don't you know anything about humor?

>I'm glad more people like Jack now. I never understood the hate to begin with. I can understand disliking Josh though

Same here. AIDs has always been okay, I think he just triggered some people when he (probably jokingly) acted offended by some joke, or said it was "too much" or something.

Josh is not fit for public presentation in any context. I mean, not even just as a guy who walks past you in the street. Simply glancing him out of the corner of your eye is enough to cause blind rage.

bad morning?

Wouldn't that be Mike then?

When you can write it off as a business expense then why not?

Same. Jack has made me laugh and he has a positive way about him that helps keep the laughter going. Beardfat takes BotW WAY too seriously and actually gets mad when the boys get off topic. People hate on Jack for ironically taking the "cmon guys" straight-man route but Beardfat is literally the hole.

>and his views on piracy are retarded.
Who the fuck cares? His views on piracy will NEVER affect you.

Shut the fuck up.

I concur with this.

Josh is simply awful.

People hate on Jack because he's not as on the ball with quips as Jay, Mike, or Rich. But he's got this great energy; he's just happy to be hanging out. Something about his presence will indirectly magnify the comfy factor of a BOTW episode.

He's basically the anti-Josh, who brings down any episode he's in.

>Jack has made me laugh

Bullshit.

Why are yall saying Jay is gay?

Didn't he have this really embarrassing history with a girl he was in love with and got cuck'd by Mike when they were in college?

For me, Josh doesn't really bring down any episode, he just never brings anything to them. I guess he is good at recapping movies but that is it. I don't recall laughing at anything he has ever said

guys go gay when girls keep rejecting them, also he wore shades so none of the D.I.X. regulars would recognize him

Jack is a happy dude but he infuriates me with his idiotic social justice bullshit sometimes. The Pokémon video after Trump was elected was nauseating

Someone who doesn't like Trump isn't automatically an SJW.

>Lot of positive posts about Jack in this thread

wtf..what is wrong with you all? Jack is one of the worst person alive. He's so bad that he is worst than Josh...that's how bad he is.

Just give him a chance dude.

Josh detected.

Jack is GOAT desu

Go listen to what he said. He was talking about how his gay and Muslim friends are "rightfully terrified" and he goes on about Trump being a racist and mysogynist and all sorts of Tumblr shit.

>Tall positive friendly family man with a big dick who still gets along with cynical autists like Rich
he's top friendu material

Josh brings the show down because he's a smug, know-it-all prick who acts like he's better than the place he's at. It's as if he thinks he's doing the world a favor when he talks about shitty movies with his friends.

Maybe Rich or Mike grew up around him, so they're fine with that attitude, or maybe it's just the character he plays, but it is grating.

I cannot understand the hate jack gets.

everyone spouts that he's a SJW and gets mad at the edgy jokes but i've literally never seen that happen in any episode i've watched.

Yes I know theres that poo-poo pee-pee video but again, whats the big deal? its just a stupid tim and eric style video, something that should fall into the humor of RLM's demograph given that Tim Heidecker was actually on an episode.

>Tim on RLM

Didn't happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1C7UCMmF5g

Are you confusing Jack and Josh?

No, check the Pokémon video

FUCK OFF JACK

jay a cute. CUTE!

>It's complicated

what did he mean by this?

Well fuck - guess I missed that one.

I don't think it is an act. I think it's just his personality and the rest of the crew lampshades it with bits to make his shitty personality seem better.

I used to play a lot of Warhammer and similar games, and Josh reminds me of a very particular type of guy you encounter in those stores a lot. He takes his hobby way to seriously. Like somebody else might make a joke about a sci-fi show and the joke bends the canon to make it funny, and Josh would be the guy who's all "Well actually..." and kills the joke by explaining why it is factually wrong. He can't tell when social cues of people around him are telling him to drop his serious critique mode and just have fun with it.

Holy shit a thread full of Jack fans

Josh is a SJW, as his twitter feed makes clear. He's also fairly funny and insightful, his politics grates and you can tell it sometimes annoys his friends, too, but it's easier to ignore if you already like him and presumably he wasn't an SJW when he met the others.

What are his views on piracy?

I am actually starting to hate Rich.

His misery is getting to the point you cannot contain it.

Jay mentioned in a pre rec that he hates gay and/or straight bars where you can't talk.

I know this makes no difference to whether we all think he's gay or not, but he doesn't like clubbing.

Its more likely than you think nowadays

Pre-Rec showed us the true Rich Evans. I can't stand the man-child anymore. A dullard who hates his audience that tosses money at him.

It is always stealing, no matter what. Even old, out of circulation or international media. No exceptions. Once said "if it wasnt released in America, too bad. Theres plenty other things we have the privilege to enjoy. They probably have a good reason for not releasing in America." He went on a rant once about taking food from the mouths and children of developers.

The only good thing about Josh is how Rich gives zero fucks about blowing him the fuck out when he starts running his mouth about some stupid shit in a stupid shitty movie.

Did he actually say gay and or straight bars or did he just say bars?

Is pre rec any good?

As a content creator, he's biased though.

If you like vidya.

The reviews are fine bit the streams are friend simulator tier. Rich and Jack talk games and movies for hours at a time. Jay has been on quite a bit too.

Jay likes vidya? I know Mike doesn't

He mostly doesn't play. He gets other work done while Jack and Rich are on camera playing. He's just as active talking though.

See that was the one thing that was stopping me from even bothering, is that I really never cared for Jack and Rich's interactions. Always seemed like they at least needed Mike or Jay around to help. I'll certainly check the ones with jay out. Thanks bud.

The most recent Zelda ones have Jay. Check those out. Mostly movie talk.

No problem.

I've only seen the episodes where Mike plays a game and it is hilarious. Its like watching an old person play video games

There are also some playlists around that collect all streams with Jay

He was more stiff and obnoxious in the beginning he got better after some episodes with Rich. Never used to be on camera I guess.

Jack told a story of visiting a gay bar. He was conned into visiting as he was drunk and with friends and lured by the promise of tits.

He said it would have been fine but was too noisy.

Jay said "gay or straight I don't like if you can't talk / it's too noisy" or similar.

It was on a zelda play-through, possibly the older one though.

>82859538

I like that too. Also when Jay asked all excited "what's this called what I'm doing now?"

And he was just using both hands on the controller.

He is also into guns. I take a wild guess his family and relatives are some conservatives, probably no pirating attitude is not a rare case among this people.

learn to link, Jay

Oh look, it's another one of those autistic threads where a bunch of complete fucking permavirgin losers argue over which of their friend simulators they hate the most.

Fucking pathetic.

ok

>tfw people hate you for not being a criminal

Moooooooooooom! The internet is picking on me again!

this is the dream team

imgur.com/a/9GB6a

Why can't I post images

you didn't pay the rent

I don't mind Jack now, but drunk Jack is best Jack

Josh is shit, though, I can't stand him, he's not funny

Pirating, i.e. copyright violations without financial gain do not fall under criminal law but civil law.

because you need to go back to redd*t

Hiro spilled sake on the Sup Forums

he is ok, the problem is wen he try to be funny.
well pretty much with all of them, maybe exept mike.

someone posted something forbidden

>Go to google
>type 'oven definition'

What did Google mean by this?

>imgur.com/a/9GB6a
You know this is an imageboard, right?

You know the upload server is dead, right?

All the initial hate from Jack was just because he was bald. Larry David's right, bald people have it rough out here.

Glad Jack bounced back though; he's a great antidote to Mike and Jay's cynical style of criticism.

haha you fell for the (You) Catcher! now I have your (You) and wont give it back!