Alright /co say something nice about Tim Drake

Alright /co say something nice about Tim Drake

Other urls found in this thread:

aionmie.tumblr.com/post/35765087522/i-was-playing-dress-upmixmatch-with-meeyas
dayjobs3.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best Robin costume

He's a bigot!

His Red Robin costume looks great, the pre-52 one.

He makes a good trap

[spoilerI like the New 52 version[/spoiler]

He's got a cool name.

What a nice thing to say. You too, buddy.

He was the best Robin

He discovered Batman's identity by himself

He was trained by lady Shiva

He had the best-written solo stories of any Robin

Gotham City herself wants to fuck him

Sounds like an obnoxious mary sue. Got any actual attractive qualifications for best or just more powerlevel shit?

You're a failure.

>He had the best-written solo stories of any Robin

His red and black costume looks fantastic.
Also, I like his staff-fighting better then Dick's Escrima sticks.

Best robin, bar none.

Improves the entire Batman mythos.

The one character who gets where they are just by being intelligent, rather than being a raised from birth circus ninja.

The best Robin stories (nothing else is even close save Dickbats and Damien)

fucking this

I'm sorry, aren't we reading Batman?

You lost your right to complain about Mary Sues when you decided to follow the adventures of a hereditary billionaire ninja genius inventor, who is the Greatest Detective Alive, whose immortal nemesis's assassin daughter can't keep her legs shut around while he makes foolproof plans to defeat gods and aliens more powerful than gods, all the while warping every story he takes part in into the entire *universe* sucking his dick.

Tim's the only one of the robins... hell, the entire bat-family- who had a real progression from nowhere to where he is.

He's not worst robin since damian exist.

Tight boy pussy

He's not as *quite* as obnoxious as his fanbase is (but pretty close).

Wrong.

Dick>Damien>Tim>Jason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steph

Jason and Steph both should've stayed dead, or Jason should at least have stayed firmly in villain territory.

He sure was great in the 90s.

At least he's not as shitty as Agents of SHIELD

>The best Robin stories and nothing else comes close except 2 out of 4 possible Robins including Tim

He took on the Joker, with a fucking Marx brother quote....
>drops mic

His first two Robin costumes were GOAT.

>rather than being a raised from birth circus ninja.
Jason wasn't from the circus (well, not post-crisis) nor was he a ninja.

He's legitimately my favorite DC hero.

He made out with Jubilee.

He was great as the vessel for The Joker in Return of The Joker.

Tim Drake is absolutely vital to the modern Bat mythos and he is one of the best additions to the DC Universe.

Unfortunately he was absolutely ruined by New 52 where he is a paranoid weirdo in the witness protection program with a fixation on making teams which just doesn't make sense.

His pre-Flashpoint costumes are pretty much all amazing.

Say waaat yer 'ill, but 'e's de turd Robbin, an' yer 'av ter respect dat.

He was good until a decade ago and dc let him be ruined

He was a fantastic character before they fucked him up with Flashpoint.

At least he's not Jason Todd

Y'know how Dick was originally supposed to die in Infinite Crisis, hence why Bats goes ballistic over him killing Superboy in the hastily rewritten final version?

As controversial as it may be, I think it would've been better for Tim had he been the one chosen to die in Dick's place. He would've been spared becoming a creepy nut obsessed with bringing back Kon, and becoming more like an edgy Batman Jr. just in time to get his ass kicked by the real Batman Jr., just in time to wear a hand-me-down identity from Kingdom Come and be flanderized into a mastermind who can disable Ra's al Ghul's worldwide operations with his l33t hacking, and THEN being shat on by the nu52. Aside from that cool moment when he helps Batman return to himself in RoBW, and Paul Dini's Sleigh Ride, we wouldn't be missing much.

Growing Pains was one of my favorite BTAS episodes.

Me too user, but to be fair that version of Tim Drake was more of a composite Jason/Tim. That moment when he's threatening to fucking dissolve Clayface while shouting "GIVE. HER. BACK!"? That's not something I could see comic book Tim doing, but it's totally the edge I'd expect of Jason.

I use his name when i pick up chicks

Oh look, it's Jason Drake.

Seriously, for a character that some claim to be uninteresting, his personality and origin sure keep being used a lot for other Robins.

He is not Hitler

I don't see that as edge. Clayface killed a kid, who wouldn't want to finish him off after that?

I might be the only person on Sup Forums but I found his preboot Red Robin adventures really enjoyable for the most part.

Red Robin is a fantastic run. Too bad it was cut short.

>The Hitler was bad meme

I use Wally West

> Tim's the only one of the robins... hell, the entire bat-family- who had a real progression from nowhere to where he is.

Um Dick, Stephanie, Babs (before New 52), and Cassandra were in that camp too. .

You mean Jason?

Honestly Hitler may have made mistakes and certain unfortunate conclusions but he DID care about his people and pioneered the anti smoking movement...So in a way he saved a lot of lives too

aionmie.tumblr.com/post/35765087522/i-was-playing-dress-upmixmatch-with-meeyas

He looks good in a courtesan.

>Got any actual attractive qualifications
>is he a stupid asshole that fails constantly? because that's the only kind of superhero i like, for some reason.

>Some of the best batfamily costumes
>had some good pre-52 runs
>That bromance with superboy
>staff fighter
>relies on intelligence rather than fists, like how batman USED to be

Also helps He headlined the 90's YJ team, which is still one of my favourite runs

I appreciate his love for.. jet-skis.

Who else? Tim in the B:TAS was pretty much Jason and even Bruce Tim admit it that he was, and Dick in the Batman and Robin movie was also given Jason's personality and origin. Not to mention Stephanie and Damian who pretty much a a lit copy of Jason.

He's very fun to team-up with.

>Calling Tim Drake a Mary Sue Robin when Damian Wayne exists.

I like him in the Batman Beyond movie, both past and present.

He's slowly growing on me in the Batman Beyond comic. Emphasis on slowly. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested into seeing how his character continues to deal with being displaced 40-50 years in the future.

Lmao you salty fucking sperg. Hyperbolic much?

I like Tim Drake as a composite of Jason/Tim more than either character individually. The amalgamation of the two bios/personalities really worked in DCAU Drake's case.

I feel that there are way too many Robins. And as edgy as Damian is, I still think he's a noticeably better Robin than Grayson was since.....the Teen Titans cartoon, really. At this point I'm wondering if it would be better to write Dick out of canon and give his noteworthy personality/character arcs to Damian.

He's not Stephanie Brown

>Always get overshadowed by Dick
>Opposite of Dick in every way, like
>Everyone hates him (character wise and reader wise)
>Not a chick magnet (even Tim can get more girls than him, hell, even Damian already attracted chick more than Jason)
>Bruce likes him the least
>Stuck with the worst writer (Fuck lodbell)
>Have been dead, and everyone prefer if he just die permanently
>Another Robin also died but that robin got better treatment than him
>Always get rekt by Damian
>Most cast he's been with mostly was just used Dick's friends

He's my most favorite and one of the reason was because he's the most unfortunate character I have read. Everyday I pray he got better treatment, and still hoping it will come soon.

how old is this pasta

It's true though

i dont care

how old is it

He looks hot in a wig

It's not a pasta

That's not Damian.

whoever posts it copies then pastes it regularly, right?

then its a copypasta

No, only a certain post. There's a time I just sitback and watch.

He was my favorite version of Jason

HE IS A CUNT:D

He is cancer like his fans,

>No
So you're saying you type out the entire thing most of the time unless you're not feeling it?

Only to a certain post, user.

Until the great progressivism retcon wars of 2013 he had a thing with a young athletic blonde milf who had the best batgirl costume yet.

damian has the best one. seriously, his costume looks like an iconic costume like old superhero costumes

my co-worker's step-aunt makes $62 every hour on the laptop . She has been fired for eight months but last month her pay was $14139 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Check This Out.....

+_+_+_+_+_+_ dayjobs3.com

He's not Damian?

Or Cass? Or Steph?

He makes Dick and Jason look better in comparison.

I agree with you user.

> trap nurse Tim

Hnnnnnngh.

>He's my most favorite
Sure he is...

This guy gets it.
Tim Drake's solo run was the best.