What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7x9f229n_0
youtube.com/watch?v=-30gF6WB-GY
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stand in front of a mirror and repeat the molymemes thrice

If that happens will Sefan give me the power of making good arguments?

I just now that he said in the something like do i have to make a video everyday now till you get it and we don't got it at all and he will be pissed :,( i think this time he will put us over the knee..collectively..trough the internet...

the only thing holding white people back from exterminating half the planet in a nuclear holocaust is political correctness.

you have a point, is there any justification for not nuking the middle east other than ''muh feelings''?

I though you guys believe in DA JEWZ meme and MUH IQ.

I mean, if you believe in that then whites can't exterminate shit since they can't even take back their own countries from Jews.

It means we have a breaking point. Our long fuse has just about run out, and when we decide to "cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war," the carnage will be immense.

>"Romans are very nice, peaceful people...until they're not."

This must be how it was in those final years of the empire.

pic related when Europeans push back..

He means that all white corporations are going bankrupt because they can't compete with Asian ones and all white women want to fuck niggers and that makes him really angry.

>romans
>white

Race War 2016

Is it possible to overdose on redpills? I think Molymeme is proof of this tbph.

The main objective at the start will be killing anybody who opposes what must be done, anybody who wants to be a brave liberal faggot against violence can be called out and lay their bodies down so the tanks can drive over them and get to work. You can't fight a war if you're going to be broken in from behind by some fucking traitor.

Not an argument

Just give people their Xboxes and Playstations and nothing will happen.

Life is too comfortable to risk it all.

No, but you get a +2 save against cancer until the buff wears off.

They put up with way more shit than they should and once they stop with that, many people die.

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

He means behead those who insult Stefam.

No. He isn't. Now fuck off with your boring copypasta.

>you
>not a faggot

No, Molyneux is an internet philosopher or peace!

We condemn radical Molyneux!

His video about this priest beheading will be fantastic

he means us britbongs and a load of based euro trash bags are going to have a shitskin holocaust. pronto.

Holy fuck Stefan

>White people split the atom
>Einstein
>White

I know this sounds like trolling, but tonight I had a dream about Stefan Molyneux. On a side note I really like his show and appreciate it, so I don't know why the dream was so negative:

>be at a festival
>suddenly it turns out to be a Stefan Molyneux meeting
>be super excited
>it's my turn to ask a question (it's like his call in show)
>I ask him how the non aggression principle could be enforced if the state doesn't have a monopoly on power in kind of broken English (I have a big accent)
>he asks me what the fuck is wrong with me and that I should start learning English before asking him
>I'm confused, start to stutter "h-hey t-that's not an argument"
>"and how many times have you donated to this show, you retard?"
>"n-none, I'm a b-broke student and live on a very limited income"
>"then please, just get out of the goddamn way"
>he turns to the next question
>be ashamed but to scared to leave
>after the discussions we are getting handed cards with notes and are told to debate people outside that are eating
>the first to notes are "not an argument" and "do you want me shot?"

I woke up sweating afterwards, what is my unconsciousness trying to tell me?

>Implying Einstein did anything on the Manhattan project

Stefan's decent (accent) into European nationalism has been fascinating

trips made me fucking laugh, man. good job pasta

>Double Your Youtube Views; Or My Journey From An Atheist Anarchist To A Crusader Nationalist, pt 1.

Stefan, you poor thing.

indeed
life demands we act
and sometimes violence is the only required action

You haven't watched Alex Jones, have you?
He is on a whole pill that incorporates the entire color-spectrum of red. You can buy it at infowars.com 20% cheaper right now.

It's not a pasta, look it up, I swaer to fucking god that's what I dreamt tonight

Islam is a religion of peace... Until it's not.

This.

WW2 happened because of poverty and anger due to previous wars.

Now every sense of nationalism is crushed and luxury made all western people weak pussies.

Nothing will happen, not even if there are 10 terrorist attacks every day.

They weren't nice at all.

It was really: "White people are nice... until they're not.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7x9f229n_0

>even if there are 10 terrorist attacks every day
Hopefully it will reach this point.

You mixed up our Jews, user. Twas Oppenheimer not Einstein.

Is he retarded? In today's multicultural and globalized world every single person either have brown friends or family. There is no collective white people.

He made the same comment in regard to Europeans on one of his terrorist attack response videos from last year.

I've only listened to this guy a bit
But is he insane or something?
He puts on this voice and act sometimes in his videos that weirds me the fuck out

Now his mother is German all of a sudden.

this was from a video where he talked to a german. Do you know the other?

This one: youtube.com/watch?v=-30gF6WB-GY

@ 1:01:55

i rember this one really good, because it was the video i started watching stefan.

Hey, if he is making a move on the alt-right its important to please the neo-nazi majority by claiming to be """white aryan""".

>is there any justification for not nuking the middle east other than ''muh feelings''?

If we could...do we need any other?

>what did he mean by this
Pic related

a NOT AN ARGUMENT voucher will be sent to you in the mail. This voucher discounts admission to any of "MolyMemes fun-land" locations to just ONE DOLLAR
At Molymemes we put the UN in FUN!
MOLYMEMES..
NOT ANNARGUMENT HERE

they're really nice in the baseline condition but they have the potential to snap and go completely fucking ruthless and remove what's needed

At this point based on the state of Europe I'm pretty sure it's wishful thinking
He's a failed actor who tries to make emotional appeals

pretty much nicest guys youll ever meet and potential to be the most twisted fucking psychopaths youll ever have the misfortune to meet

Look up your history m8.

Go collect food stamps Jamal.

Oil. Why would we destroy good oil?

>forgetting all the others such as Fermi...

Oil

Doesn't have to be nukes

Came to post this.

We all know exactly what he meant.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

every country has oil

That you should learn English and get an argument.

Why does he want me shot?

No.

"We wuz" post

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

- Kipling

descent and ascent, you retard

While I was not exactly right, my point stays the same. The US and North America in general has tons of oil, yet they still wanted and want it from the Middle East.

the USA gets 85% of its oil from domestic and the rest from parts of north america. the middle east oil goes to europe.

It's a feedback loop
>Saudis make oil money
>Buy our politicians
>Politicians protect them, allow them to make more money
>With that extra money they buy our politicians even more

They just keep re-investing their profits in our politicians. It's at the point where they have a significant ownership in our largest media networks. It will end when they own the whole country

The reserves in NA aren't enough to sustain the consumption globally.

Exploiting oil in the middle east has two main advantages: lower exploitation costs and preservation of your own ressources.

>He's a failed actor who tries to make emotional appeals
That explains it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM

Fairly certain he even starts crying during this video.

if i was venezuela i would be shitting my pants

you know the day is going to come, hugo

He LITERALLY says there is no morality in a state of coercion. So the non-agression argument doesnt work.

> Decent accent

No PROVED oil reserves. Notice most of these are just shit countries where nobody did the research required to find oil.

Nature, faggot. Do it, you uneducated idiot, something will stop you, you will pay it with your life.

some stupid anglo fuckhead and his stupid anglo fuckhead remarks

I'm sure oil companies would be delighted to be taught how to search for new oil fields by such an expert on the matter.
What are you waiting for.

I came into this thread hoping to find this

thanks

He is talking about the fact that white people have tons of empathy. Too much in fact which is why we are cucked by white guilt n shit. But on the other side of the coin, we are the best killers/fighters on earth. Europe was at war almost permanently for nearly a thousand years. We are very good at war. Once the empathy fades, there will be nothing holding us back from going to war once again.

With every terrorist attack, a bit of our collective empathy is chipped away. It's only a matter of time.

We should use chemical weapons rather than nukes their is some nice architecture and landscapes there

Oil companies know how to find oil, they just have to justify finding oil in a jungle ran by cannibal warlords in an anarchistic failed state to fill up some of the gray states on your map.
There may be oil there, but if there is, it is currently not worth finding out.

I am only correcting you because you assume your map shows where oil is, when in fact it shows where PROVEN reserves of oil are, as the caption tells us.
Read your sources before you quote them, basically.

I've got to ask, why does Saudi Arabia have so much?

That land must have been a tropical rainforest a couple million years ago

The US annual consumption is about 7 billion barrels, the proven reserves in the US would cover only 4 years of consumption.

I highly doubt 85% of its oil is domestic, but I would gladly take a reliable source for your claim and my education.

>I've got to ask, why does Saudi Arabia have so much?
The plate Saudi Arabia is on have been underwater for most of its life and piled up sediments of marine life that got compressed over time until it turned to oil.
Basically.

>suddently
Every fucking time

Do you not see the spelling mistake?

>sudetenly

He's bosnian.

Explains a LOT.

GTKRWN

The Grand European Electric Boogaloo: die Schwarze Sonne part 2 edition.

Sooo..if the west just wants the oil..why didn't we nuke the saudis take it and leave the rest alone...we could have spared mecca for the heck of it and they wouldn't even care if we just took out the saudi clan

In my post I was referring to Stefan Molyneux

I'm sorry I was using an inappropriate image of "Angry Foreigner"

Ashkenazi Jews are White. Your point is redundant anyway, because Rutherford was the first to split the atom.

the potential to enslave and use that whole populace for oil and other resource farming

we can use them as slaves