We find out his "true name" in a few days

We find out his "true name" in a few days.

Bets?

Jack? Gotham? Bruce?

Martha

Sheev

Who cares? It'll be retconned again eventually.

Bill Wilson

It's gotta be something simple, something like 52

He is the "Joker Virus" the "gas " Joker makes is actually himself....he is sentient gas animating a corpse which is why he won't die and changes appearance sometimes.

>"true name"
does anyone really give a shit what Joker's real name is? not once in over 30 years of enjoying comics and comics-related media have i ever been concerned with who Joker is other than he's Joker.

the only reason to give him an identity is to tie him to Bruce Wayne before he became Batman, which is abysmally retarded. i can't think of anything more unappealing that making the Batfamily more inbred and historically intertwined than they already are.

>over 30 years
This isn't something to brag about, creepy uncle.

Could also end up being " Wayne Bruce" a man who murdered both his parents while still a child then traveled the world learning how to crime and befuddle logic

>he is sentient gas

Joe Kurr

martho wyne

hey buddy. want to see my comic collection and toys? it's in here in the basement...

Nyarlathotep

yes

The ghost of Batman's father haunting him for some weird reason.

Or his lost brother like in pic related.

I bet his surname is "Wayne".

He's MARTHAAAA

also, it's gonna be in Justice League 50, which is still a week off.

You're drawing a line in the sand about something that's going to happen anyway, and is just another instance of something you've been putting up with for a long time.
Lots of supervillains have arbitrary connections to their enemies' personal lives. Like the Green Goblin being the father Peter Parker's college buddy.
And new twists have been added to old stories and characters for just as long.
Most importantly, you should appreciate how slim the chances are that this won't be undone or forgotten in a few years, anyway.

He's Bruce Wayne. Think about it, we've never seen them together in the same room!

Joker Joker and Luigi Joker

it's just so boring and uncreative

Holy shit

i still like geoff johns his comics still get me hyped up so I'm happy we'll be getting two oversized johns comics next week

Ben Dover

It's Joe Chill.

He's Batman you fools!

Masketta Man

Avada Kedavra!

Joe Ker

Johns is a hack.

That's all, there's nothing more to say about the whole "joker real name".

Johns proves once again that he has zero contact with the batman mythos.

Cuck

Same, Johns doesnt read Batman comics, but he likes the burton movies.

Batjoker was such a great character.

MIND = BLOWN

Jim Gordon jr
or...
Damien Todd
or...
ALFRED PENNYSWORTH

Cody Jonathan

What the hell is this from?

IMPRESSIVE

John Cena

Future's End weekly

read the filename:

MarĂ­a Eugenia Torres de la Vega

Turns out it actually was Jack Napier all along.

Batman and Joker's homicidal adventures Vol 3

Do butthurt haters actually believe this?

Beetlejuice

i would ready a Batjoker book

What?

nobody here believes anything. they just say whatever it takes at that moment to move their argument along.

>Ben Dover
God, but the Joker's real name being a really shitty pun would be the greatest.

At this point I'll just be disappointed if it isn't this.

wasn't Martha Joker in Flashpoint?

Who wouldn't?

Yeah. and a fine damn Joker at that

Yes. And gave the perfect obsession of wanting to torment but not kill batman...and that part where she is hitting Bat man in the head with the damn hammer

My favorite part

I don't get the point, no reveal will be satisfying. It isn't even needed and is just begging to get retconned within the year

Holy shit

Rapist MCgue

I'm so sick of the Joker.

He's The illegitimate child of Martha and Alfred.

His real name is Joseph Jokar.

A. REKOJ is my favorite

>that admiration
Goddamnit it, Batman

Leeroy Jenkins

He's Thomas Wayne

Beau Zo

The Joker's real name is Kevin Rowe. Mark my reply, anons.

what the fuck

I'd love it if every Batbook's first issue referred to Joker by name.
And then it's a different name in each book, but it's treated as the definitive name.

Your mom's a cuck

>Jack White
why

Frank Castle

Mark my words it has been spongebob the whole time.

It's Timothy Brentwood

>Gagsworth A. Gagsworthy

Sup Forums, tell me who this guy is

90% chance it's a giant bait and switch and nothing is revealed

10% chance it gets revealed and it's fucking stupid

Joker's old sidekick before Harley. He appeared during Dini's Gotham City Sirens, holding a grudge against Harley for taking his spot

Brian Bendis

He really was a character from the 60s.

I knew that, I just didn't have a picture from the 60s Batman and Gaggy Sirens' appearance is the only one I have

This is everything I'd hoped it would be and more

Dan Didio

S...Sips?

???

Wouldn't have the time.

Wrong

kek

I remember how angry Sup Forums was when this was first storytimed here

Good times

I don't. What happened?

Basically Sup Forums in general got mad that it was anticlimactic and ended right back at status quo.

I mean I get it but on the other hand that is not something to get mad about when you read comics

Read this a few days a go.
So great. Plot, character building, action, fanservice, all well. A solid 7-8/10.
Only the Ivy's boyfriend part was bad.

Actually Sup Forums got mad that it was anticlimactic as well as boring and unimaginative.
Snyder is not good at writing climaxes to stories, they always just kind of fall flat. Like the end to Court of Owls where he reveals that he's Thomas Wayne Jr (or claims to be) then runs away and that's it, story ends.

That particular scene was extraordinarily stupid though. "Joker can't possibly know our identities because I revealed mine to him years ago and he acted like he didn't care."

People were angry over Snyder not redeeming himself after the lackluster CoO ending. DOTF ending was also anticlimactic and lackluster.
The particular scene was so bad and made Sup Forums so angry because prior to it, the entire time during DOTF, Bruce was saying "Joker doesn't know my identity, even if he did it wouldn't matter because he doesn't care about Bruce!!". Meanwhile he just terrorized everybody else because he knew because Bruce fucking went up and basically TOLD him. Also Bruce did that like right after he took Dick in apparently because fuck the old guy and the new protege, right?
Like Bruce was being so purposefully thickheaded to the point of it being ridiculous. Doesn't help that the whole ~family breaking up~ was so poorly done and ended up being mostly them not wanting to work with him for a bit.

that's pretty cute

Could he be someone from the Arkham family? I seem to remember reading something that was strongly hinting at that.