Is the federal police well trained in your country?

is the federal police well trained in your country?

The thing is our federal police (PFA) has similar structure and functions to the FBI, so they're ok... Plus they have GE-1 which is a militarized special force.

But we have Policia Local and Policia Bonaerense... The first one is filled with guetto weak niggers and womans (literally guetto niggers from slums) who can't even fight against a teen; and the second one is pretty much the police of The Simpsons.

>federal police

Why did they allow her to do that? They knew she would hurt herself holding the gun in that position.

Yes. Usually quality of training and standards is better the more bigger jurisdiction the police have.

Local county sheriffs in rural and small populated podunk areas + city cops in decaying urban cities = higher concentration of dipshits with sub-par training

State cops = often decent depending on the State

Federal cops = you usually don't see them unless you fucked up, but they're often the cream of the crop

Amazonas? Why I'm not impressed?

They're the best in the country.

COT is on par with GRUMEC and Comandos.

Most well trained on earth.

Extremely. They have to play over 500 hours of Simon says to even be considered.

I disagree about Sheriff's deputies. They usually know how to handle people well from their time working the jails before becoming patrol officers.

who are our federal cops?

Marshalls?

I thought they just round up fugitives, but I guess so

Isn't it the FBI?

They are considered federal, but I think other countries have what they call federal police and we have many that specialize in different things, I don't really know.

Yes, they're essentially a military branch.

They are basically military complete with anti tank weaponry since they exist so that we can go to war without declaring war.
>what geneva convention? This is just police action backed by the military not the use of military by state actor
>meanwhile mortars flying,armor and F-18 dropping JDAM.
Dates back to commie era where the Bong colonial office wants to skip war reparation and insurance.

not the police but the gendarmes yes

No, ours are guntoting meatheads that are mad with power.

my country is not a federation

Yeah they spent the years perfecting their simon says skills.

ICE, FBI, DOJ, ATF, etc.

They're trained but corrupted as fuck.