Image Comics August 2016 Solicitations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hyped for this. every issue is said to have 10 to 30 pages of extra content in addition to the main story. also hickman working more with magic and stepping out of his sci-fi comfort zone

for some reason i'll always read a brubaker comic even if it is going to be generic as fuck

For gods sake continue Incognito you fuckers

>for some reason i'll always read a brubaker comic even if it is going to be generic as fuck

Fade Out was boring af IMO. Although maybe it's because I don't like the era.
Recently read Fatale and that was fine. Bru isn't that bad at the supernatural shit.

i agree but I still read it because I trust Brubaker. Liked the first half of Fatale but the second half soured me.
Velvet is fun but it would be better if we didn't have a six month wait between issues
I've been a fan of brubaker's since gotham central so i cut him some slack

is east of west ending? because all its major storylines seem to be coming to a close

Wow, what an astoundingly boring premise.

That's a very non deforge looking cover, you could have told me luke pearson drew it and I'd believe you

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who liked Incognito, famalam.

>Autumnlands
>Chew
>Descender
>East of West
Good month.

>I've been a fan of brubaker's since gotham central
Yeah, that's the first thing of his I read.
Him and Rucka are pretty much cemented in my "fave writers" category.

I am always excited for BruPhillips

>tokyo ghost ending at #10
I told you fuckers it wasn't ongoing but nobody believed me
haha suckers

I meant I read it as it was coming out and followed his stuff since. which is why it makes me sad to see his work turn more generic and lazy over the course of time.

Eh, it's probably Remender's weakest book currently. Hopefully he ends it well.

Serious question: who's buying Elephantmen? I never see anyone talk about it yet it's over 50 issues long and it's still going.

Why can't JMS ever get some good art?

Always nice to see some Corben art, even if it's just a variant cover

I'm way more interested in reading it now.

I'm interested in the premise of that Hickman book but I know it's just gonna be fucking charts

Yeah Fade Out was a love letter to that era of Hollywood

The first mini is definitely one of the better things brubaker has done. It's not last of the innocent level but it's still a great read especially since unlike a bunch of other "modern pulp" comics it wasn't obsessed with replicating those past stories

If the creator has the money for it he can fund whatever he wants for image to publish no matter the sales.

I like Paper Girls so far but I can't shake this feeling that it'll end up being a waste of Chiang's talents. I don't trust Vaughan.

>I meant I read it as it was coming out and followed his stuff since.

I marathoned the first 30 issues and read the last 10 as they were coming out.

I liked the new Criminal special though.

AWWW FUCK SKYFOX IS ALIVE

>Always nice to see some Corben art, even if it's just a variant cover
Yeah, I just wish Rumble were a better comic.

it fits his current writing

>Switch bombed this hard
Uber fanservicey Witchblade reboot imminent?

Yeah, I like it, I just think it's missing something. I dunno.

>Murphy goes from a mediocre Remender series to a Snyder Bat-book
FUCK
Why can't he ever get any good assignments? I was so hyped for Tokyo Ghost but, art aside, it's just been OK so far. I want him on something spectacular, dammit!

stokoe is never finishing orc stain is he
that interview in which he said he almost had the next 2 issues done is almost a year old now

I'm ready to double dip.

remender's only good book right now is deadly class. 4 ongoings has killed him creatively.

We're still waiting for one of the characters to get a personality,

RED ONE #3 will be out September 2016 from IMAGE COMICS. God damn. I wait

Who knows, he must have some other source of income because apparently he only draws when he feels like it

probably godzilla covers and the marvel stuff he does

>Art of Millarworld

omg it's the best of Millar. perfect

YES

youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k

when did millar get fans on Sup Forums?

He literally just said that the art is the best part of Millar's work. That's not being a fan of Millar.

>More Criminal
There is a god.

I'm buying Rumble just for James Harren same with Emma Rios and Pretty Deadly

the joke is that Millar always has great artists but wastes them with shit writing. And Art of Millarworld is a showcase of the art without that writing

It was announced as a limited series from the start...

And good riddance, what a waste of good art.

No, I'm also waiting for a volume 3.

I like Tokyo Ghost and Rumble. You people have crazy opinions

Ah yeah, Saints is a great book.

>fairyland tournament arc
YES.

Design a logo, you lazy fucks

This is what Top Cow has become under Matt Hawkins.

Whatever Brubaker puts out, I'm buying. His stories are super generic and forgettable, but the way he writes them is just so easy to read and so much fun. I wish he co-wrote something with someone who knows how to make an exciting overall story.

I've only read the first part of Tokyo Ghost, but I do understand the complaints about Rumble. We have only been getting the minimum of what we expect from the creators. James Harren is killing it on art, but the story is pretty bland. The original premise sounds great but all we've gotten is the characters standing around doing nothing and occasionally a monster shows up for Rathraq to shank.

Definitely checking out these two

How many isssues of The Beauty are out? The last one I've read was #6