How come nobody noticed that school bus came out of a fucking bank wall in BROAD DAYLIGHT?

How come nobody noticed that school bus came out of a fucking bank wall in BROAD DAYLIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HL4nUAOmrx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW DARE YOU THINK CRITICALLY ABOUT REDDIT and Sup Forums's FAVORITE PERFECT KINO

What do you expect them to do? They gotta get to work.

How often do you see an accident and do nothing at all?

Stuff like that happens all the time in Gotham City.

shit, it's a school bus breaking out of the wall of a bank.

That's not an accident in my world.

jewish kids need rides to school too, OP

They knew who they were stealing from

On par for standard school bus driving quality

Your brain would define "a bus busting out of a bank wall at high speed in the middle of the city and joining a series of other buses" an accident?.

It was a big bus.

youtube.com/watch?v=HL4nUAOmrx8

If only lil' jimmy had been on the scene.

>Hybrid NYC/ChiCongo have niggers nigging.
>It's business as usual
top lel

Never. I always stop to help.

Unless the police are there. Police rarely appreciate my help.

The accident victims are so appreciative of my help they seem to think my name is help.

The driver of the bus behind him would take note of the bus number and report it to someone. You can't explode out of a building in the middle of downtown and get away unseen and that's way more unusual than a typical accident. Let's not pretend this movie doesn't have flaws.

BANE?

I know right? Every time I see a school bus drive out of a bank I go on about my business like nothing happened.

Exactly. You keep moving else you want to be paid a visit.

I absolutely would just go about by business if I saw that in real life.

It was all an inside job. If you look close in those cars, you'll see people wearing clown masks too.

underrated

test

>It's your lunch break
>You're getting a hotdog from the hotdog stand across the road
>A fucking schoolbus slams INTO the bank backwards
>Casually wait while the hotdog guy puts mustard on your hotdog
>Hear gunshots from inside the bank
>He pours onions on your steamy sausage
>The bus comes back out again with tons of ashes and smoke surrounding it to join in with another dozen identical school busses
>Take a bite of your hotdog while the sauce is dripping on your shirt
>As you peek inside the bank you see the bank manager getting blown up by a grenade in his mouth
>You see the clock inside and realise your lunch break's almost over

Just like any other day in Gotham

I just go on about my business tbqh

I would too, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to think it's an accident.

kek

You know what's even more unsual?
Batman

The other school buses were actually Batmen.

NYPD response times are upwards of several minutes. The bus was only in the bank for about 30 seconds. None of the bank's alarms went off. The bus was only needed for a few minutes to get to another getaway vehicle

Because the film makers felt that the public in Gotham City would be as stupid and inattentive as the audience who liked their movie.

>hey kids remember TDK, the movie none of the other DC movies can even hold a candle to, had one minor flaw that's easily explained, therefore MoS, BvS, and SS were GREAT!!

can we please stop with the arbitrary hate-boner for Nolan?
Are his films perfect? No, but they're clever, well-written and push the medium

Compare him to hacks like Tarkovsky who spent 3 hours making a dull, boring film to a filmmaker like Nolan who constantly creates visceral entertainment without slacking on the depth.
Or even look at Villeneuve, the whole of Arrival and not one interesting thing happened while they talked about language
I will never understand why everyone's so determined to criticise Noaln constantly and let these other hacks off

>You come home from a long day of work
>Your wife asks how your day was
>The usual
>Well, I did spill mustard on my favourite shirt

That's not as big an issue as how that bus got in there to begin with.

Seriously, how do you crash through the front of a fucking bank without a scratch?

Being absolutely right about every tiny detail is the key to a good movie.

Not an argument.

its not arbitrary though.

The WB needs people to stop comparing the DCEU to TDK.

Because The Joker had some of the biggest plot armor of any character in history.

BECAUSE HE'S DA JOKAH BAYBEEEE

he didn't have any more or less plot armor than batman

they saw it but there was a huge line of busses by the time the cops arrived and it was reported it was long gone and the only info thy had was it was a bus heading that was like all the others

>nobody gets away with crime
>everyone reports suspicious activity
Fucking kek

That is autistic and you know it. Not a single film is perfect.

>notice school bus coming out of bank wall
>what the fuck?
>continue with my day as if nothing happened
thats why

But how is this bus connected to Euwan Yurfrenz?

>as realistic as this film is, I don't know what Joker's tax returns look like so it sucks

Stop

i have my own shit going on in my life, i mind my own business, aint my problem if some dumb ass buss comes out of the bank, id probobly just get in trouble if i get involved

You stop, faggot. You people literally act like that about every film.

If anyone needs to stop that shit, it's hugboxing tards.

It actually has to do with Ike Hill the bus driver

>nobody gets away with crime

Not even close to what I said, autist.

>everyone reports suspicious activity

They're bus drivers and not one of them would ignore the fact that another school bus just came out of a hole in a bank right in front of them.

Autist.

>y-y-you autist teehee
Right.

Do you think some guy driving a bus full of screaming kids cares?
He probably just wants to die

3/10. Tired meme retort.

(not true, by the way)

I always assumed that the adjacent bus drivers or all the bus drivers in that convoy were paid off, that the convoy surrounded that bus and moved too quickly for anyone on the sidewalk to identify it

quads.

because it's Gotham City, a city that got attacked by ninjas with fear gas and other stuff plue being practically run by the mob

minding your own business it's the only smart thing to do

It being the plate

this, all of you are retarded
how do you idiots think they got their hands on a schoolbus in the first place?

Oh, this fuck again.

Be a faggot, get treated like one.

I just assumed everything just happened too fast to really catch them. It doesn't break my immersion to the film at all.

Calling you stupid, makes me a faggot? Sure thing kiddo. Whatever you say.

4/10. A slight improvement, but still a tired meme retort.

>They're bus drivers and not one of them would ignore the fact that another school bus just came out of a hole in a bank
Why would some low paid fuck in Gotham, driving a school bus, care enough? And even then, factoring in response time and how quickly the bus probably drove away, the police would be looking all over for the bus. It's probably a fake plate too. By the time the police put all that shit together, the bus would have been ditched and they would be in probably a half hour lead in any direction.

Are you just stupid? Joker planted a phone bomb in someone's stomach and he can't use a getaway car properly?

Ike Hill the bus driver

It's a movie.

Please stop, nobody has ever thought this was cool, ebin or funny

Yeah, this. There are people on the sidewalk just walking around while that bus is stuck in a building and the Joker was firing a machine gun.

It's a scathing criticism of modern apathy

Bravo Nolan

Are we still pretending Nolan films are bad?

>ay yo im tryna get to work ova hea
>...can you belee this shit

maybe it's true considering Dent criticize the conniving nature of gotham's people and how they need someone to follow on the right paht

Are we textboard now?

Funny how the quality of all boards improved tenfold, now people actually have to write shit instead of spamming memes.

just part of the WB marketing. also why baneposting has kept going all this time

I see you've never lived in a huge city. People are semi-blind when they're travelling. You could have a huge gorilla fucking the Empire state building and it would take hours for someone to notice

I was so confused when my picture didn't upload for six tries, thought it was a new type of ban.

Bull fucking shit. You couldn't cough in a school bus without every kid peeking over and causing a ruckus.

there'd be massive ruckus anyways, no kid is looking forward.

I've never seen anyone else point this out, but it has ALWAYS bugged me since the moment I first saw it.

wait.

what?

These.

Why would that make it in an inside job? As in the criminals are inside their cars or?

>Implying nobody walking by the bank heard gunshots from directly inside and called the police then

>the same bus later on reappears and Joker uses it to escape from the hospital after blowing it up

where did they keep it before that?

Where no one expects it, in the bank

Like I said before, act like a faggot, get treated like one.

Literally all I'm saying is the guy behind him would report to the school and say "bus number whatever just came out of a hole blown into the side of a bank.

because shit writing. its nolan dude.

normies love shit writing and plot as long lol badd ass moment lol school bus through the bank, ahahha i love it

How can you mess up the line this badly?
It's "Ewan, your friends are dead!"
Ewan is the Joker's real name and the bank manager was letting him know that he knew his plot and watched all of the other bank robbers get killed
He was trying to hurt Ewan emotionally

>Like I said before, act like a faggot, get treated like one.
Woah, so tough. What ever shall I do?

Nolan's writing is good enough for a mindless 90 minutes of entertainment. Which is exactly what capeshit was made for.

>can't create new threads now

Raiders of the Lost Ark is

>TDK
>realistic

lol

A movie being some degree of realistic, does not mean an absolute of "there is no realism at all" user...

>TDK is mindless
When will this meme end?

>goyer wrote this
>lol what a shit movie terrible writing

>goyer wrote MoS
>kino, such deep and meaningful writing, what a masterpiece

Kek, no.