Witcher series announced

previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZlIMnIe9e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm curious how many shitskins they will caste for it considering there has alread been a shitstorm that there are no noggers in a mythological medieval poland and Netflix also made "Dear White People".

Mads Mikkelsen as Geralt

>geralts netflix adventures take place in zerrikania
>incidentally 99% of the cast are black

>Netflix
Idris Elba as Geralt

I feel like this ending up on netflix is a death sentence for the show before it even airs.

>Tomek BagiƄski as director

it will be CGI

Who do we want as Ciri?

Considering netflix turned L black in DN adaptation it wouldnt be weird for them to cast Yennefer/ciri/triss as a nigger.

It's going to be trash just like everything else in this series and everything Netflix puts out

Isn't the author onboard with this? He's old and probably racist so I doubt he will allow such changes.

Should have been on HBO, Netflix is trash. They'll probably make Geralt a nigger and Dandelion an Arab. Zoltan will probably be gay, too.

ayy

the north of the witcher world is a mix of poland and germany and it certainly isn't set in the medieval ages

Would unironically suck black geralts bbc

>Poland don't want to take any refugees
>west punish them by fucking up their most well fantasy series

Another one? Cool.

>based on the books

Trissfags are gonna get btfo by the OTP and how Geralt doesnt even see her as a side bitch.

Kevin Kostner as originally intended by the open minded author to be our hero.

I'm less afraid of niggers and more of the "nerdy", le ironic postmodernist Netflix style. The Expanse has some really retarded moments, and that's one of the best shows. Rather shoot the Anglo producers in their heads than let the Witcher show end up being similar to Flash or Daredevil.

Why not genderswap Geralt?

Amy Schumer as Geralt.

Is it being filmed in Poland? Hopefully that will minimize niggers from bring extras. But Netflix will probably fly in niggers to play principle characters.

ITT:
>theyz better nots casting niggers grrrrrr
I swear you right wing cunts are more offended then the snowflake liberals you always complain about. You have officially taken the title of the most annoying cunts on the internet.

Was Sup Forums down???

Jaimie Alexander as Yennefer please

She's a skeleton with a man jaw.

lena dunham

Yea more or less this is everyone's fear i think.It's less about hating nignogs and more about what inserting minorities solely because they are minorities instead of the actors being fit for the role immediately tells you about a movie or show's priorities.

dandelion is definitely going to be bisexual

And the villain?

Tyrone var Jamall - the Black Nigger Stealing From the Graves of his Foes

Enjoy your horrible GOT tier fanbase once it gets normies into it doing reaction videos and memes every new episode.

>guys from The Expanse gonna make it

Expect shit casting

Zach McGowan as Geralt.

>it certainly isn't set in the medieval ages

Of course it is. Have you even seen the Polish series or read the books? It's early medieval period with a shitton of Polish mythology. Just check out the cloths they wear or how they use technology.

Fucking pleb.

Yes (((DDOS)))

Name? Isn't he the guy that was making the trailers for the Witcher series? They were quite good.

They're going to put black people in it despite the developer refusing to put them in for being ahistorical nonsense for an area based on medieval northern europe to have a noticeable black population, aren't they?

Anson Mount as Geralt

It's a Polish tale, with Polish mythology in a Polish scenery. There is absolutely no reason to insert some third worlders just to please them.

White people can have things purely for themselves. If niggers want shit, they can invent it themselves instead of getting affirmative action in every part of their life.

t. Polack

And?

>inserting minorities solely because they are minorities instead of the actors being fit for the role
If you're black your automatically unfit to be in this show. There's no realistic talent advantage that justifies blackwashing or brownwashing etc.

Its more a question of which canonically white major character is casted as a nigger.

police procedural with magic and social justice bullshit tacked on.

>The Expanse has some really retarded moments
I thought syfy made that

ITT: Everyone saying that every cast member will be a nigger or a gay.

Fuck you all, keep this shit in Sup Forums

Have not watched Black Sails yet, is he any good?
Great choice. Really liked him in Hell on Wheels.

trissfags are going to be btfo

You know it's true.
Sup Forums is always right.

Well. Stop selling things to netflix then you stupid Pollacks.

My money is on Zoltan. Who's going to be transexual though?

I also imagine Geralt being a progressive cuck who's all for """equality""" in the series, too.

Perfect for yennefer then

they will turn geralt into a giant moral fag

if i kill him ill be just as bad as him!!!1

Jane Levy for Triss

and why can't we post pics?

>White people can have things purely for themselves. If niggers want shit, they can invent it themselves instead of getting affirmative action in every part of their life.

>t. Polack

Poles aren't white though.

Same producers are working on the Witcher.

The author of The Witcher was salty that he sold the game rights for a fee without percentages and tries to get some this way. He's an old fag, I don't think he even knows what Netflix is.

>Poles aren't white though.
(You)

the author is on board so Trissfags are gonna get blown the fuck out

can't wait to reap the tears

I expect a whole episode to be dedicated to triss literally shitting herself

>can't upload images

he was the best thing about black sails for me and certainly looks the part.

I don't go to Sup Forums but sjw's and the outgoing culture if whitebashing and minority worship have made me a bit racist and considerably more sexist.

I'm not going around calling blacks niggers but i don't call them african Americans anymore. And i get pissed off at every instance of diversity pushing, so the likelihood that white characters are going to turn black to appeal to a bunch if self hating and/or racist pos noncis faggots, irks me.

That doesn't make me from Sup Forums

Nice. Have to watch Black sails some day. Yeah he definitely look like he can pull off the quietly intimidating thing.

>certainly isn't set in the medieval ages
it certainly is set in that era

>video games
Manchildren need to gas themselves

In anycase, if Netflix fucks it up at least I have the Polish one:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZlIMnIe9e0

Poland is a shithole and Polish sounds like shit

It has nothing to do with video games.

>Great choice. Really liked him in Hell on Wheels.

Yeah but he's the main character of ABC Inhumans. Fuck.

Said the salty nigger without any cultural heritage not stolen from the north.

>Jane Levy for Triss
hnnnnnngggg

Nah I'm Austrian

He's playing MODOK on Agents of Shield.

scarlett johanson as ciri

>what are winged hussars

It's a book series retard

(((Austrian)))

not excited for this because i know it won't be good

You mean BLACKED by Abdul

once again, she's going to be like 11 years old at this point.

>caring about what a small group of ultra liberal bloggers have to say on Twitter and Tumblr
>I'm not racist but I don't like it when they turn a character whose race is irrelevant to them into a different race
You might as well be from Sup Forums.

Looks like it was nade in the 80's tbqhfamalam

Nope faggot my bloodline is whiter than your entire shitstain country, even refugees don't want to go to Pooland that's how shit it is

It'll be a GoT cash-in and you all know it

Say hello to your wive's son and her black bull Jamal.

Its like you didnt even read what he said

>I'm not racist
I literally said i was

Also I don't so much care as much as I find it annoying.

2002, low budget polish poor fag television production and of course shitty quality on youtube. I'm sure you can get it somewhere else in a better quality.

>Polish """humor"""

All they can do is leech off EU like parasites and repeat same shit like a parrot

Where would you even start with the series? The Last Wish?

No need to be shy, be a proud cuckold, it's the current year after all.

>t. salty shitskin leeching of the austrians and being angry that the ebil pollacks won't invite him and his hordes

Get fucked, Achmed.

One of the hansa members will be Black. Calling it now.

How about the first book? Haven't read them but wouldn't that be the logical place to start?

That's Last Wish.

Why am I a shitskin? Ever looked in the mirror you Slavic fucking nigger? Your shithole is known for fucking nigger-tier behaviour. Kill yourself.

And he alone will be besties with geralt

bit rude
reckon you should apologise

Well there you go user.

No, I'm not going to apologize to Slavic subhumans like Poles, who only steal cars and contribute jack shit to the EU. Only good Slavs are East Slavs like Russians, rest are white niggers.

Here's your (you) while I go order some pierogi from my 99,8 percent white city with ancient local traditions and proud nationalism.

Low T Antifa can get fucked just as well.