Why Trump will lose the elections due to the debates with Hillary:

Why Trump will lose the elections due to the debates with Hillary:

1. She knows a LOT about policy. I'd venture to say that some political science college students independently know more about politics than Donald.

2. Trump only debated one time with 4 people or less during the primaries and he didn't do very well.

3. Clinton has stated she won't get involved in any insult battles during debates - Trump's strong point.

4. Presidential debates are a lot more ordered and moderated than the GOP dick-measuring primary debates. The audience is quiet. It's a lot harder to gain any momentum as Trump had previously done by riding the crowd. Additionally, moderators typically push a lot more for legitimate answers and fact check. All bad signs for Trump.

5. Ultimately, the debates will not sway any die hard Trump voters or die hard Clinton voters. Moderates might be swayed to Clinton's camp, though, based on Trump's performance.
If you watch her 12 hour long Benghazi interrogation, you would see what a skilled debater she is. I am not worried at all.

1. Her experience about policy is actually a disadvantage. Example: Benghazi and Libya.

2. Trump can reverse arguments quickly and efficiently especially against establishment candidates.

3. She'll come of as weak and Trump dosen't need her to fight back just debating him and being in his presence will pit her in danger.

3. Doesn't matter all trump will have to do is fact check all of Clinton's fuck ups.

4. The debates will sway Sander supporters and independents to Trumps favor. No one will go over to Clinton, she has a charisma of a dead dog.

normies don't care about the debates.

Ive also worried about this too

It will be largely policy driven and im sure (((they))) wont let it just be trump for an hour or so bashing hilary on all her personal failings.

Hilary might be a bumbling fool with emails and technology but she's been in the game a long time. She lies through her teeth and can still present herself as knowledgeable and trustworthy.

I hope Trump does his homework for the debates.

What ever happens I 10000% guarantee the media will say Hilary slaughtered Trump in the debate

I'm sure Trump is aware of these things, if his advisors haven't discussed with him already. I predict that he'll stand his ground and get some good leverage on her while being the same Donald that he usually is.

Trump has an iq north of 140 and has literally written a book about verbal persuasion and mind games.

The debates are going to be the first live televised rape in history.

In all honesty even a moron could debate Hillary, she's so blatantly fucking corrupt and skeevy and has no charisma at all.

My only real fear at this point is the moderators themselves are on her payroll, the debate being fair and objective is mostly up to them.

>3. Clinton has stated she won't get involved in any insult battles during debates - Trump's strong point.

That's either a lie or it means she'll lose.

I voted for Burnie in the primary and now I'm going to vote for Clinton.

Even if trump shits on her the media is just gonna say that Hillary "won" the debate

bingo

Have fun watching your family getting raped by migrants. :)

I'm sorry we couldn't save you

Lol Wrong on all counts except the second

Hillary is going to turn every Trump supporter into a whimpering cuck when she buttfucks him on live TV.

Really made me think

ill bite. what could she possibly say to *get trump? what do they have on him that they havent already tried sticking?

Absolutely nothing about Trump appeals to me. He is a salesman who has stayed relevant as a fucking game show host.

>Skilled debater

>At this point, what does it matter

Lies more than Trump. Go watch the 60 minutes interview with her and Kaine where she gets pissed off when Scott Pelley asks if she'll lie again to the American public and gives a nonanswer.

His inexperience is going to shine through. His butthole is going to look like the Holland Tunnel when she is done with him.

>Not voting Stein

Trump is the better sophist. He'll win.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

You should vote for killing yourself instead

Trump is a better showman.

1. Obama was far less experienced than McCain in 2008 and it made no difference. At the end of the day, Americans vote for the candidate they like more rather than the one who's more seasoned politically.

2. The numbers don't bear this out. Trump's campaign gained tremendous steam during the GOP debates.

3. Trump will impose his will on Hillary and frame the debate on his terms.

4. This actually favors Trump. Democrats do better when they have a partisan crowd who will cheer wildly at their inane talking points and boo and hiss at the debate opponent. In an ordered debate, Trump can hammer Hillary on her corruption without the audience playing a role.

5. I agree the debates won't sway die-hards for
Trump or Clinton. It's about swaying independents.

>2. Trump only debated one time with 4 people or less during the primaries and he didn't do very well.

Except he did get more votes than his opponents...

>Stein
No thanks, a little too left for me.

Why would I do that? I can't wait for salty November.

See
Go ahead and try to actually debate that because the only thing I see from you in this thread are really obvious and shit tier baits and non arguments. Is this your first day on here? Honesty, I doubt you're even going to be 18 by election day so your point is moot

Trump will go into the debates and his debating will be like
>We gotta be smart, I'm building a wall, they gotta go back, we are gonna win against ISIS and we are gonna win bigly
No way he will appeal to anyone than trailer park trash.

You're just mad trump said you're an Islamic state hans

Kek, she's going to get lit up. She can't handle the bantz, and she can't dish it out either, she needs 50 volunteers/aids just to come up with a tweet.

Are you one of those "trolls" that the Clinton campaign hired to defend her online?

you mean shills

>see what a skilled debater she is
I wouldn't consider dodging questions by laughing them off, or out right just not answering questions by strawmanning would be considered skilled in any way shape or form.
Especially since she obviously knew what most of the questions were going to be before hand yet still scrambled for answers.

But yeah here's your (you)

Hillary: "blablabla 9/11 vote me women pres"

Trump: "Hey remember when you committed perjury in front of congress while being senator of state? Are you going to continue doing that as President?"

Every time she opens her mouth he can just remind the audience of another crime she committed and walked away from because laws dont apply to her.