ITT: We debunk Liberal lies

Did he really made fun of a cp person or was that a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGAqmaBjQxg
youtu.be/M4604reEqk0
youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First that dude is not a retard, or disabled, he has arthritis probably from too much masturbation.

>Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that involves contracture of the joints in his body and gives him a distinctive appearance.

>be journalist
>publish facts
>jew boss says Trump is using my old facts as facts
>tell everyone I dont know what the hell im talking about and everything I write is lies on attempt to stump Trump and keep my friends
>Trump makes fun of me for saying stuff I write is total bs and lies after all it is he current year

This wasn't just an attack on Serge Kovalski. This was an attack on ALL disabled people. Trump lost the disabled vote that day, as well as the vote of everyone who cared for the rights and well-being of handicapped people.

I'm disabled and my voting trump, kill yourself

Cant you see what hes doing, or are you fucking blind?

>irony so slick no Sup Forumsack would have noticed if i hadnt pointed it out

Clinton already had the retard vote

Yes he did and he is absolutely based for it.

>disabled

Bergers isn't disabled

Nobody cares.

Find an unbiased video which doesn't poison the well with giant letters across it.

Find a video, not a still image.

It's pretty clear he didn't.

Oh man!!!!! 10/10!

Shit like this is why I hate Trumpettes. Trump pretty fucking obviously made fun of Kovaleski, and it was pretty fucking stupid. It's a gaffe. Move past it, and don't do it again.

What you shouldn't do is go full on damage control like a bunch of dirty kikes by pretending he didn't realize exactly what he was doing. Get over it, it's pretty minor and there's a lot more dirst on Hillary that should be getting used.

What is the article trump is referring to?

Make America Walk Again

>being autistic enough to call his only buddies 'Trumpettes'

People celebrating 9/11 in NJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGAqmaBjQxg

10/10 m8

Honest question: who fucking cares ?

wew, fucking rekt. Screencap and post to /r/the_donald, make sure I'm in the cap though :^)

what a fucking obvious shill post. super unnatual. kill yourself

Better vote with my strong hand!

>ITT: we debunk Sup Forums lies
I'll start, Sup Forums says feminists are awful people and spreads photoshoped pictures as propaganda. I happen to acquire one pic that you badbois didn't shoop.
>pic related

I know what it was about but I've never read the article.

> that vid
Top Kek
Voters
>the scene where he stirs the mashed potatoes with his hand

youtu.be/M4604reEqk0

See I got dubs, KEK confirms it's the TRUTH, like that black people were kings and queens. Embrace diversity you heretics.

But if Trump loses the retard vote, he won't have anyone left D:

I really don't care

As of this moment hes the only one that actually has a solid plan to save this country unlike shillary or the fraud thats bernie "fill my pockets hillary" sanders

America needs a hero and his name is Donald J Trump

I have one eye and get made fun of all the time. That guy is a pussy.

There were a couple of rallies where he did the same motions when mocking Rato. This was just a case of confirmation bias.

Do you wear a patch like a pirate?

Boss?

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0&feature=youtu.be

Him mocking Ted Cruz with the same motion

That's fucked up. Sorry user.

but Ted is a retard too

Are we not allowed to mock people who happen to be disabled now? What makes them exempt from criticism?

The guy said Muslims were celebrating the twin towers coming down.

The writer his numbers cant be used to back up Trump since his (((boss))) said Trump is Hitler anyone and helping him by being a source for a story they wrote decades ago will be fired.

>reporter starts it by talking shit about trump
>trump makes fun of him back

Wtf I hate trump now

It's a Jewish lie, just like ever other word out of a Jew's mouth.

There is a reason they selectively use single frames. Just like how the kike loves to capture people mid-wave to make them look like they're giving a Roman salute. The picked a single frame that most closely matched up to a posed position from their reporter and made up a story to go with it.

Here is Trump making the same gesture when talking about Cruz. Not a single liberal accused him of making fun of ratkin.

Wear an eyepatch, captain Jack?

Careful now, Nigel, that statement could warrant an arrest for (((((illegal opinions)))))

100% Liberal Meme.

Trump used the same mannerisms to impersonate Ted Cruz.

If you're not sporting a pirate-style eye patch, then you're wasting a huge opportunity imo

>1910
>Soviet Union
>Nineteen Ten
>the fucking Soviet Union
Great image, user, you should definitely not neck yourself :^)

If you think he was knowingly mocking that guys hand you're a total moron. If he was actually mocking his hand it would be very obvious and last longer than a split second.

rolling
kek bless me

Let's get it.

Ten/ten

Congrats on the .02$

>Trump lost the disabled vote that day
>People actually believe this means anything

kek you can tell they took the shirts off afterwards because they're wearing ones underneath

He became cp after Trump played joke on him.

> be reborn
Leave this hindu crap for hindus.

leggo

You have to go back.

KEK

Kek get glasses or something.

Sage

For what reason?, Trump is right

>I'm mentally retarded and voting for Trump

No shit.

I do wear an eye patch, and my first name is Jack. I own that shit, it makes the best ice breaker at bars.

t. dem

>EVIL TRUMP MADE FUN OF A DISABLED PERSON
>Making fun of disabled people is okay if they're Trump supporters
Liberal logic at it's finest

>voting for Trump
>passes off the majority of his responsibilities to his VP
Replicuck logic.

Did Trump make fun of the handicapped reporter? Yes.

Do I wish Trump hadn't done it because it gave libshits an easy thing to criticize? Yes.

Was it hilarious watching Trump BTFO that faggot? Hell yes.

It's a meme.

Trump was making fun of the guy for basically denying he wrote something that he did in fact, write, so he mocked him.

Nobody knew he was a cripple until after the fact, including Trump, and everyone took that opportunity to bash Trump for a micro second freeze frame.

>not wearing a based american eagle glass eye

>Trump lost the disabled vote

what did he mean by this?

BOSS, I KNEW IT WAS YOU

>gathering team of qualified advisors
>assigning VP responsibilities
>what is this so called """"executive branch""""
Sounds better than Obama's little fucktoy Biden already
Also I'm not a republican but nice try kiddo.

>I'm not a republican
You're right, my mistake, I'll remember to use your preferred pronoun, conservicuck.

Who gives a fuck

>t. DWS

Someone explain to me when the liberals lost their sense of humor. What a miserable joyless bunch they have become.

Since when is mimicking a person equal to making fun of a person? The left is so hyper sensitive. Just because they are intellectually and morally insecure with themselves does not mean they should use that as an excuse for being overly sensitive. It is OK for a white guy to dress like, talk like, and behave like a stereotypical black guy. It does not mean doing so is racist. It just means you are mimicking. Does the left mean to tell us that we are not supposed to notice our differences? It's OK to be different, but people are going to notice and people are going to comment on what is different about you. The sensitivity to that has gotten to the point of absurdity.

Look, I an born and raised in New York City. I look and sound every bit like Robert DeNiro in Raging Bull. I am unmistakably New York. I traveled to Houston last summer and to Denver the summer before that. It was as if those cities have never seen a New Yorker before. Everyone commented on my "New Yawk" accent. I took no offense. I laughed along with them and we all had a good laugh at each other. Strangers, mind you.

The left has become ridiculous with their level of sensitivity and it is tearing this country apart. The left is trying its hardest to silence people with opinions they disagree with by threatening them with labels of "racist" or "bigot". There is a massive and vicious strain of fascism running through the Democrat party and it needs to stop or it will lead to the destruction of the Democrat party.

A simply riveting response my good lad :^)

Hillary made fun of a person having a seizure.

Im deaf, and i would vote for Trump. Why are people so fucking butthurt. People make fun of sign language by waving their hands infront of my eyes. Do i care? no.

People who get offended easy are probably born from the wrong hole

This.
Trump had never seen the guy before in his life. That was just his way of mocking who he thought was a clueless idiot trying to cover his tracks.
He did the same gesture for Cruz.

Strong post, brother.

>a cp person
MODS!

Ayy

roll

this is not spam

> Multiculturalism is wonderful, diversity is strength, embrace other races
> Evil whites destroyed Africa by imposing borders to different tribes with different cultures

Leftard logic at its best

autism doesnt count

MORE HOLY FUCK PLEASE MORE MUH DICK

How does having a fucked up wrist make someone "disabled"?

His wrist is retarded more than anything. Not him.

Did she eat a bunch of krabby patties?

>disabled
The Dems had literally mentally ill people on stage yesterday, proclaiming that they vote for Hillary. It was a fucking freakshow from the start, they aren't really much better than some freakshow in the 19th century, just asking for votes instead of dollars. Well, votes AND dollars.

Big Media *JournoList* deserve to be mocked.

*Intentional misspell. it's a redpill to Google.

This is fucking disgusting