Brazil is garbage

I'm finishing uni, but I can't deal with this shitty country anymore, it's depressing on a totally dystopian level. Anybody living in a functional country can't even begin to grasp how it is. We would've been good if the Empire was maintained and blacks killed. I'm sorry for Brazil, I feel sorry for myself for being born here. I can't stand anymore this shithole. I'm glad I will leave soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07iiV3CMo5I
youtube.com/watch?v=exv6J0mUk5A
youtube.com/watch?v=jARI7M3AmVE
youtube.com/watch?v=J4l5ukKQWC0
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2016/10/canada-recebera-300-mil-imigrantes-ao-ano-a-partir-de-2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LvH2wMXxppQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's literally a thread about Brazil being a shithole by a Brazilian every fucking day.

You can't even imagine our (normal ppl) plight.

I like Brazil and Brazilians though.

what about bunda? bunda is good

I'm sorry, user.

>I'm glad I will leave soon
stay the fuck out of florida

At least better than Ukraine

Me too
Brazil is fine for vacaciones, amigo. But that's it.

But this is what attention whores want, they want you feel sorry about them. Tomorrow they will create the same thread and seek more compassion.

why? Florida is a shithole. having a Brazilian there isn't a gonna make it even more shit than it's already is.

I wish I lived in Lviv.
I wasn't planning on going to the States, I have EU citizenship, probably going to Portugal or France. But I will think about Florida.. :)
They have to see those threads, so they give more importance to their lives in functional countries.

t. yankee

No one should be pity of you. You lose so many hours here instead find a job or study hard if you want to be sucessful abroad.

>But I will think about Florida.. :)
try it cunt

>You lose so many hours here
But I don't.
>find a job or study hard
I studied in the best institutions from this shithole.
>No one pity you
I'm trying to warn people about the dystopian shithole we live in.

I'm going and you will be my friendo forever. We can even hunt gators/crocs, I know how to butcher them.
youtube.com/watch?v=07iiV3CMo5I

>I studied in the best institutions from this shithole

Canada is offering many courses, you are just a lazy loser.

This one is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=exv6J0mUk5A

Even R*ssia is better than this shithole

This desu. Florida is Colombocuban clay

Fucking Moldova might be better.

So study, leave your favela and go to Russia. Good luck. Whining everyday o
Sup Forums will not make your dreams real.

Why do you even care about this shithole. I used to be like you, but one day, you will see light.

I'm just helping you. Go study, search ways to get money, pay exchange courses, whatever. You are losing your time here.

Why not just move to a small white town in Brazil or Sao Paulo? Both of those seem acceptable.

I see, you worry about me, not the """""""""""country""""""""""""". Thanks user, but I have to complain sometimes.

Better than Venezuela :^)

You complain everyday actually.

Why are americans so obsessed with race? It's not about race even """""white"""" brazilians are dumbasses

It's not me.
São Paulo is in Brazil, but I'd rather leave the country.

I have a question: Are you a leftist or right-wing?

If you are a leftist, please stay in Brazil, don't ruin another countries with more leftists

>in Brazil or Sao Paulo?

What is your major btw ? If you majored in STEM or finance - you should be able to emigrate with little hassle.

>It's another "monkey thinks other countries are paradises because he never left his house" thread

Learn to read.
brainlet.jpg

I graduated in economics already and finishing accountancy next year. I'm planning on doing my MA in 2019, probably in economics or international relations.

>even brazillians can leave their shithole for EU
>russians can't
fuck this gay earth

But I've traveled, it makes things worse.

This. I hate Brazilians from this board. It's very easy for them to leave their country, just go to gym, be a top of an western euro tourist and voilá. They like gay Brazilians.

For us is way more difficult.

All my four greatparents came from Europe, they made a terrible mistake...

Economics is a tough choice. Better get to a top Masters program and find good connections, if you want to work in consulting.

Brazilians are completely delusional about living in a hellhole, when in reality it's a perfectly middle-of-the-road country. Immigrants who came from truly third-world places, like the rest of South America, Africa, India, Middle-East, Southeast Asia, etc are always dumbfounded at the twisted perception Brazilians have of their own country. It's a pathological inferiority complex.

I live in a 20,000 people town in the south, and life couldn't be better.
I can just feel sorry for retards that feel the need to live in big cities and have to deal with all the shit.

Portugal is said to be pretty comfy

You are totally right. I'm already saving money for a good masters. I'm still somewhat young, 22 yo, so I think it will work out for me.

yeah except the whole "60k murders a year" and "politics and economics always on the verge of collapse" thing it's not a bad place to live

I totally get you, but I don't think there is a big market for me to work in those small towns.

I get it, just saying you have a choice.

Does the decrepit and degenerate "West" really appeal to you ding dongs that much? How about we switch place?

>Immigrants who came from truly third-world places, like the rest of South America, Africa, India, Middle-East, Southeast Asia, etc are always dumbfounded at the twisted perception Brazilians have of their own country. It's a pathological inferiority complex.

Oh yes because a few hundred people from the poorest region of these countries are somehow great representatives of knowledge in living standards right? Brazil is one of the most unequal countries on earth and these immigrants are all living on minimum wage which means they live in terrible conditions.

And you are starving while posting on Sup Forums. Poor guy.

Sup Forums =/= reallity

Russia is problably the most degenerate place lf earth desu.

É, vifda no interior não é tão mal.
Mas o cara tem que ser uma puta pra achar que a vida no Bostil é bom.

>It's very easy for them to leave their country,
This is irony right? Must be irony
>inv4 you havent left because you are stupid
THEN IT'S NOT EASY YOU CUNT

Vida no interior é uma merda, seus caipiras com fobia social.

é ótimo, já presenciei os dois e não troco meu interior

Yeah, it's easy as fuck, you have no idea. Go to gym, go to a random beach of your country, be a top of a middle-aged western euro man and you will leave your country in less than 6 months.

For a eastern euro next to Russia is way more hard.

BOSTIL IS SHIT BRAZILIANS ARE BOIOLAS AND/OR PUTAS

vida de interior é um inferno, sua vida é mais exposta do que reality show
caipira é um bicho subhumano que não compreende o conceito de privacidade

Ionno bout that i've met complete illiterate retards who made it to the US and top of the class genius students who got their visa denied
I think immigration is fucking random
look at these two retards who made it
youtube.com/watch?v=jARI7M3AmVE
youtube.com/watch?v=J4l5ukKQWC0
none of them were smart or good students

Why the fuck is there so many black people in Brazil anyway ? And how mixed are people ? for real, no memes

>sua vida é mais exposta do que reality show
Nada vê, ninguém liga pra você. Só ir de casa pro trablaho e não ter rede social. E acima de tudo não seja gay.

Highest amount and longest slavery period in world history.

É bom que pense assim e não venha negrar pra esses lados mesmo. Fique no seu """conforto""" de capital.

>Why the fuck is there so many black people in Brazil anyway

They are more brown and mixed than anything, not black.

Isso é besteira, o maior problema mesmo é ter poucas vadias pra tentar a sorte no Tinder.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY
retard we've had millions of african refugees in the last couple years since the world cup

>million
>less than 60.000 "refugees"

Kek

Hmmm
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2016/10/canada-recebera-300-mil-imigrantes-ao-ano-a-partir-de-2017.html

Stop monkeying out.

This. The easiest and the fastest way to migrate to first world is larping as gay or being gay for pay. No fucking women would travel to foreign countries only to marry.

It's almost impossible to do that in Ukraine, no one come here anyway. For Brazilians this is very easy.

> way more hard.

You can't even write properly slavshit, stay where you are

>Why the fuck is there so many black people in Brazil anyway
Last country to abolish slavery + largest slave trade in the west + no segregation after aforia.

>And how mixed are people
Objective answer: 47% of people in Brazil are mixed, like 7% are black and the rest are white and others.

>b-b-but brs identify as white but they're not!
That's a meme. After the US, Brazil is the country with the most sheer number of european immigrants through the ages, not to mention the Portuguese. And all the media, movies, music, TV etc that Brazilians consume are from the US and UK, do you really think we would know what ''actually white'' people look like? What we call white here is the same as anywhere in the world, except in America where any and all persons from Latin America are ''latinos'' regardless of skin color.

>millions of african refugees in the last couple years
Wat.

>we would know
*we wouldn't know

Freudian slip.

no you must embrace your nigger genes

I don't think bostizilians want to leave bad enough to suck a dick. Yet.

>implying most viadilians wouldn't suck a dick for free

I would. I'm just waiting for the first oportunity for leave this shithole. Gays have a fetish for heterossexuals.

>Gays have a fetish for heterossexuals.
But if they agree it wouldnt be hetero anymore so that would be a turn off? wat

Who the fuck cares? You are in a first world country now. And you can get a random job and then kick off the gay guy

I know what you mean, I was just playin retarded for jokes

> except in America where any and all persons from Latin America are ''latinos'' regardless of skin color.
that's because the word latino refers to language not skin

Brazil is more cultured than America

é sim, eu sou do interior. na cidade também é, a diferença que tem gente que você se perde no meio da multidão. o povo adora cuidar da vida dos outros.

Europe filled with Brazilian male prostitutes. There is a huge demand for our boys.

Fofocar faz parte da cultura do Brasileiro.

I wish I was american.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvH2wMXxppQ

Do you guys really hate your own countries so bad that you are litteraly willing to suck cock just to leave ? just wow dude

I wouldn't be a prostitute, it's too risky. But I would live with a lonely first worlder gay any day.

faggot

If you suck cock and fuck a man's ass, you are full gay, not fake gay;

#

We are just discussing the ways to migrate to first world. Being a fake gay sounds desperation, but it's a fast way to go to first world.

it's not gay if he's cute

Exagero. É só não ser uma bixa que não vão falar

XDDDD
No. Besides ppl here are discussing fucking a middle aged man in the ass, not some teen trap.

but hairy fat balding middle aged men are the cutest :3

Bump for fuck brazil

fuck diversity, diversiyt is a horrible thing

Yes they are completely lacking in self-respect and full of self-loathing. I on the other hand wish to just destroy this place with communist levels of horror. I just need to find out how to do that first though.