/non wh*ite/

welcome: kara boga brothers
not welcome:the white dog,yakub spawn

based

What do we talk about?

I'm conflicted /nw/

On the one hand I am proud of my BBC and many accomplishments of my KARA BOGA ancestors

But on the other the I really want to throw it all away and breed a wh*toid female

I know I only want this because of cumskin brainwashing us young black men, but it's i so hard to say no when the wh*te women when they throw themselves at us so hard.

we should be proud of our superiority in breeding whiteoids
can the BBC guide you

Don't, white women are whores and hit the wall at age 30, just pump and dump

Where is the Sup Forums thread, my BLACK brothas?

Keep a BLACK girl to reproduce with, while also seeding wh*Tey girls to BLACKen their gene pool.

Soon the world will be BLACK!

Literally nothing wrong with that, just pump and dump because white women are not for marriage

Look at this Swede/Somalian mix

That girl is so cute.

Am I nonwhite, bros?

Yes! Anglos and AhMEDs are our brothas.

fuck off

wh*Toid detected
lmao

cool, fuck wh*Teoids

You mad about your women getting KARA BOGA'd??

Sorry the Spaniards doomed your people with inferior wh*toid genes.

I imagine myself in Alto Adige, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te German dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my gladius and begin stabbing wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see SANCTUS MAURITIUS smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in ROMA, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

>7% n*rthcuck
sorry, get out

BEAN'd

Are Asians part of the Kara Boga empire?

No, Asians are allies of the wh*Teoid dogs, but don't worry, we will fill the wombs of your daughters with our superior BLACK seed all the same

MONGOL bulls are the only east asians that are allowed.

I want a Korean bf

>Italians try so hard to be seen as white and not brown
>now stat larping as nignogs
Pretty pathetic

You seem out of your element wh*tey, go before I make you feel the fury of the TORO NERO

ULAN

but we are BLACK too

>allies
>implying
They're the subservient pets of the wh*Toid

Hello to my friends.
Just wanted to say I'm Greek and therefore white.

hi

are yellows welcome?

pump and dump

I couldn't raise a half wh*te kid, you already give the wh*Toid your superior seed and she should be grateful for that

Only their females, so that they can be bred by our superior BLACK seed

Who is this semen demon?

Keep a BLACK QUEEN at your side always. Treat her with love and respect, for she has many gifts and sciences that are vital to the success of the BLACK WARRIOR. Use wh*Toid women as the receptacles of your most primal, DARKest urges and nothing more. Bless her with the BLACK seed and leave her. The wh*Te woman is but a tool to mark your territory and display upon the wh*Te man. For then he will know: "behold, for I am inferior to the BLACK WARRIOR".

Ajna from Indivisible which is a game made by same the people who created Skullgirls

GREETINGS BLACK BRETHREN PRAISE KARA BOGA I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A FEMALE COMPANION HOW MANY COWS WILL YOU GIVE ME YOUR SISTER FOR?

We coming for you whiteys.

are you italian? because then you're white ;)

Thank you brother

PICTURED: Erdogan after being completely enriched by Vitamin D from the Sun itself (full power)

This thread turns me on

this but east asians in my case my /nw/ brethren

>that
>not white

>Italy
Oh shit ni- crackah, what are you doing?!

you don't get to decide who is wh*Te and who isn't anymore, wh*Teoid, we have stolen that power from you. now get out before I slap you with my BBC.

(big bavarian cock)

But I too am black, my fellow nigger! Yo!

Am I welcome?

cringe

Of course you are

>welcome: kara boga brothers
indian checking in

I wish I was a girl lads

Based gas all anglo cockroaches.

wh*Te detected

ive taken this pill recently
white people invented marxism, feminism, the critical theory, capitalism, the enlightenment in general, everything unnatural and confusing to the human species. the only traditional societies exist outside of western civilizaiton. the west is masochistic and it destroyed itself, it will serve as a warning to all other world civilizaitons

i embrace the non-white future

As a hungarian I come to this thread to hate on all whiteys

Yellow race will exterminate all remining wh*Tes after they chimp out after poor black folks and brown people.

Ámen the finno hungarian mongol khanate o earth will rule all