Is this the best cartoon of all time? I really cant think of any flaws

Is this the best cartoon of all time? I really cant think of any flaws.

MABEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brace for contrarians, OP.

Sup Forums BTFO

Try harder, I mean, at least try to do something like "I can't think of many flaws" instead of none.

Every cartoon has a flaw, whether it's opinionated or just a fact.

Like I'd take political advice from a guy who tanked his own show because he couldn't handle the pressure

It may be the biggest cartoon since the silent era, thanks. By the way, where's your cartoon?

Unused assets

WEIRDMAGEDDON

A lot of the Mabel centric episodes were terrible. Like the mermaid and boss Mabel ones

I don't support Trump or anything, but "Trump is awful" isn't exactly the best argument either.

I liked Boss Mabel.

Nah venture bros is better.

Season 2 episode 11-20

>Gravity Falls
>I really cant think of any flaws

Venture Bros is the best.

She treats her brother like shit. Fuck her.

Venture what?

I loved it too, it's one of my favourites, but...

>Ending was rushed, although mostly satisfying
>Bill's power level got neutered
>Mabel never faces any real consequence for being a spastic and consistently ruining things
>Pacifica's character development gets rolled back
>Roadside Attraction's "moral" is awful

>Roadside Attraction's "moral" is awful
What was the moral?

Don't act confident. It was obviously supposed to be about PUA, but they fucked it up at every turn.

Wwht a faggot

nigga this better be bait

It was good but it had it's fair share of flaws. A major one was the finale, which threw the mysteries it had been building up to the wind. The wheel for instance, did literally nothing, and that was something speculated and theorized about for the entirety of the series.

Also, Stanley should have had his memories wiped forever so the events in the series actually felt like they held a lot of weight and consequences actually mattered. The fact that the Stan brothers ruined the plan that would have instantly stopped Bill didn't matter because they beat him anyway with no consequences.

So the biggest problem with Gravity Falls is other than the portal plot, no plots in the series had any lasting consequences for the story. Say you were getting your dick sucked by a 10/10 whatever you're into and right as you're about to blow your load they stop and instead kick you in the balls. That's what the finale felt like to me.

but.. they aren't l33t..

the sheer number of people who don't understand this is all just a big stunt is baffling to me.
i think the fucked up moral was 'asking for girls' numbers constitutes a commitment and shouldn't be done to more than one girl at a time'

It was good, but the ending was pretty eh for all the hype it seemed to be building up to. Like, "erasing Stan's memory to beat Bill" had absolutely no consequences. Why hype up something's consequences just to make it a fake-out a minute later?

And you're a fucking plebeian if you think the best cartoon of all time isn't Merrie Melodies/Looney Tunes.

>Sup Forums recognizes Hirsch for "le fug drumpf xD" at this point more than they do for his show

Pacing Flaws: Season 1 should've been 13 episodes (thus having hirsch not get burnt out and decide to only do 2 seasons instead of 3 and having less time spent pre-gideon rises and more time spend with ford near the end)

Yeah I guess

I concur but at the very least there was precedent for him recovering his memory so it wasn't a total asspull.

Venture Bros and Avatar the last airbender shit on it, still a good cartoon though

Mabel bitching aside, the only reason Sup Forums hates this cartoon is because they were too invested in the show for its mysteries, or to be specific mystery.

It's clear in hindsight that Ford was the only mystery the show really had, and every other mystery in the show built up to that reveal. That's why NWHS is the best episode in the series, and why the show starts to decline afterwards (not that Weirdmageddon isn't good, it's just not as good as NWHS).

It's also probably why Hirsh got burnt out. He put so much effort into setting up this shit making a new mystery would probably require him to stay on for two more seasons. So instead he moved all the finale plans over to Season 2, cancelled Season 3, and ended it on an alright note rather than letting it go to shit.