Why do people in the US think that Trump is a bad person?

Why do people in the US think that Trump is a bad person?

youtube.com/watch?v=YQAGNkkChf8

He is literally the most likable candidate I've seen in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJECqFTP9TI
archive.is/7Dx1A
youtube.com/watch?v=yb2NHTka-gw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he's gross and racist and sexist

Because he's literally Hitler.

>mfw watching the DNC speeches last night

Not an argument.

Do explain. Every time I watch unedited videos of him he seems to be a cool, honest guy who respects women, his black employees and friends.

>because he's gross and racist and sexist

Just like me. Seems like a perfect candidate.

Smelly, dumb, liberal sum

>SQUAWK SQUAWK
>I'M A PARROT
>SQUAWK SQUAWK
>I'M A PARROT

It's the narrative that the mainstream media is pushing, none of it is true.

He's being smeared as a bogeyman and many people automatically dislike people who express conservative views because they're women who can't think for themselves.

That's because you watched them for yourself and weren't told what to think by the MSM. He's literally never said anything racist or sexist. It's just muh fee fees. Sure he's a bit braggadocious and insensitive but that doesn't make him a bad person.

I literally almost broke my TV last night watching the Elizabeth Warren shill on the DNC about "eliminating corruption" and "getting big money out of politics" while endorsing Hillary. I can't believe how many people out there just buy into whatever people tell them without looking at anything for themselves.

It's disappointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJECqFTP9TI

archive.is/7Dx1A

"trump is a living black hole", says ghostwriter of the art of the deal tony (((schwartz)))
echo jokes aside i think he's telling the truth

You can see him thinking about his 9D Chess game with every word he says.

>Jane Mayer
Who?
Another jealous bitch trying to make a quick buck.

the source is tony schwartz, not the article writer
youtube.com/watch?v=yb2NHTka-gw

>MSNBC
no thanks

By the way, how do I post stories about Trump on Clinton subreddit without getting banned?

once again you're picking on the outlet, not the source of the message

Saw it and it was shit.
What exactly is your point?
This entire video was a fucking hit piece.
MSNBC is confirmed to work with Clintons.
See : Wikileaks

it's irrelevant who MSNBC works with
tony schwartz spent 18 months with trump and everything he says rings true
"if he could run for emperor of the world, he would"
this bit should enchant pol
i'm certainly for electing trump but dont kid yourselves, we arent electing a ron paul here
trump is a shell, there is no core
it's all about self aggrandizement with him, he cant even focus on anything else for more than a few seconds
he is no better than hillary, he just comes from different background and connections
they're sociopaths

Remind me when Trump knocked over a dictator who was working with us and holding back a horde of crazies, launching an unsolvable crisis?

there's different youtubes on schwartz, i just picked the longest and most informative one. Yeah it has rachel maddow, fitting for over here isnt it? Oh right it's on 8 that we have a rachposter

>it's irrelevant who MSNBC works with

Dude, the guy suddenly changed his mind and started shitting on Trump once he started winning in the presidential race.
They paid him to say these things. If this Judas cared about the truth he would speak out many years ago.

soon
i'm talking about who they are
trump hasnt had had the opportunity to fuck with foreign policy yet
i cant wait for the fireworks but i'm not expecting a man of integrity at all anymore

>trump hasnt had had the opportunity to fuck with foreign policy yet
This makes him better than Clinton in every single way.

Media spin.
They tell people what to think and because they are on the TV people listen.

Also, Trump will use experts and advisors to help him get shit done. He alone doesn't have the required expertise to fix everything. A good leader delegates work and hires the best people that know their job. That's it. The president doesn't need to know much. He needs to look good and listen. Obama failed at listening to people smarter than him and now you have a mess.

what's your evidence for this theory?
his explanation works welle nough: he didnt feel the need to speak up until trump ran for office and he saw noone who really knew him doing it
i know, he's a jew, and i may very well be being taken for a ride
call me gullible, i know i am
but so far i havent seen reason to doubt his appearance of sincerity and genuineness
take it as a warning if you will
you know trump's acts of charity?
the guy may well do them for self aggrandizement, and have been doing them for decades
that's what sociopaths do
they build up a favorable social persona

he's amazing. love this man.

>Why do people in the US think that Trump is a bad person?

No reason, goy. Just keep watching the (((news.))) It's all true, we swear!

dude if everything schwartz tells is true it doesnt make trump any worse than any president the US has had that i know of after kennedy
except reagan and carter i suppose, those had a sincerity and compassion streak

He offended the Jews. Liberals are controlled by the Jews, therefore they became offended too.

The Liberal response to offense is to use insults to make them feel better. Hence the long list of generic insults, with very little substance:

>he's orange
>his hair is silly
>racist, xenophobe, homophobe, islamophobe, anti-semite, sexist, bigot
>literally hitler
>he's a fascist
>demoagogue
>ignorant, stupid, dumb, inarticulate
>mean, offensive, crude

The irony is lost on them, it always is. This list describes Hillary Clinton, The Jews, and Liberal with extreme accuracy.

But Don King is literally the worst nigger around?

>he didnt feel the need to speak up until trump ran for office
In that case he can go fuck himself. This only confirms that the guy got bought and betrayed Trump who was good for him.

well precisely, here we have something much more substantial as a criticism of the man's character and more convincing than anything i've seen prior

>Don King
>Still Alive
>Mike Tyson's Manager?
>From the 80's

Don't you have to take care of your terrorists now or something?
I honestly don't give a fuck about this Schwartz guy. My point is that Trump has a history of making good business deals and made a lot of money despite financial crises. This alone makes me believe that he has a better chance of fixing US economy than anyone else.

After reading all that I still think he's a better person and more qualified leader than Hillary Clinton. All these people piling on Trump are failing to put anything into its proper context. Sharia law and war with Russia are on the horizon.

>i'm certainly for electing trump but dont kid yourselves, we arent electing a ron paul here

Who's this (((we))) you keep talking about, Aquafresh?

>it's irrelevant who MSNBC works with

>(((people)))

They hate him cause they ain't him.

Anglosphere countries are made up of very jealous people, it's part of the culture.

Because the dems and their media pets lie about him.