Did he do it?

did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/01/02/murders-up-19-percent-rochester-2016/96082568/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably.

Sure

yeah

The series tricked me into thinking he could be innocent until i read about the stuff they excluded from the show.

The thing i like to try to figure out is if he would have commited a similar crime had he not been falsly imprisoned in the first place.
18 years for something you didnt do has to fuck up your brain.

Most likely. The show is infamous for hiding details that made him seem guilty.

The interegation with the kid was wierd as fuck

in my headcanon a similar looking walrus did it and framed him

No way, the only physical evidence was the 1 blood drop in the garage. 0 physical evidence of the "gangbang" that happened before in the bedroom.

obviously

Just because they omitted some stuff, doesn't explain all the inconsistencies in the case. He is in no way the good guy the doc made him look like, but he probably didn't do it. The police probably planted the blood to make the case go easy for them since they are obviously too incompetent at their job to build evidence and a case. They probably genuinely belive it was him who did it too.

>that cop that found her car on the side of the road after she went missing
>calls the license plate in to dispatch and confirms its hers
>does nothing
>her car winds up on steves property in an area he likely doesnt go often lazily covered with some brush
>he had a machine to crush cars but didnt use it
>he cleans all the scenes to perfection but leaves blood easily visible in the car
>the keys to the vehicle were found 2-3 days after the local police seized the house
>keys just lying on the floor for anyone to see but took them days to pla- i mean find

Whether or not he did it is irrelevant. The cops planted evidence so he walks.

>The cops planted evidence so he walks.
Will he though? I haven't been following recently.

Inconsistent and zero evidence on both sides. The documentary is definitely biased, but people that think he did it just because they did a google search and want to be le ebin contrarian are also retarded as fuck. You can't dismiss all the weird bullshit the cops did just because the doc left shit out or because the guy has a shitty past. A lot of shady shit happened.

OJ Simpson proves that if you have enough money, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day because the system is rigged as fuck.

Just finished this, I'm a bit late to the party. Why were the Ex(?) Boyfriend and brother asked about breaking into her passworded voicemail and deleting messages then they were never questioned again

What did the leave out?

More than likely however the point of the documentary was how his right to a fair trial got absolutely fucked not whether or not he really did it.

I cant remember well anymore, but something about some voicemails that sounded pretty bad, but I guess it was circumstantial. And him being abusive to his gf or wife.

Yea, if he did do it, it in no way happened they way they tried to make it look like it did by planting evidence and shit. He could have done it, but they need to actually prove he did it to convict him. Now we don't actually know if he is innocent or not. And he has already gone trough a case like this were he was found innocent during his time.

Even if he didn't, being that stupid should be a crime.

The kid got let out a few months ago so there is a tiny bit of hope for him.

What an absolutely retarded thing to post. Seriously.

Probably did it, but theres no doubt that evidence was planted.

How about pointing out why? Or go take a baby baby aspirin and play with your Legos or something.

same thing happened with the west memphis 3. one of the kids was an utter mong and they coaxed a confession out of him.

Source? I cannot find that

the kid is not out yet. his confession may be thrown out because he was obvjously coerced, but the guy is not getti g out barring some amazing smoking gun evidence

Did he do it?

This pisses me off so much.

Some many people I know got all revved up about this, ardent this guy was totally innocent and it was the greatest injustice ever. Even when I was watching it , I thought there was more to it than this one sided portrayal.

these two though

I believe they planted evidence to make it easier on them, but I think they knew he did it

So they knew he did it, but just couldn't prove it?
A lot of people know a lot of retarded bullshit, without evidence, its speculation.

Just like the memphis 3,the jinx seems like the only well made docu series about a killer tbqh

I didn't watch it, can any one give me a brief gestalt?

Go watch it like every normal person already has.

imagine getting framed by the cops for a crime that you did but they were too stupid find conclusive evidence of you actually doing it

fucking wisconsin. full of fucking morons.

I can't force myself to sit through an hour and a half of something that looks pretty boring, just want a quick rundown on what's this all about.

Then maybe you should be browsing Sup Forums instead of a board for adults.

Yeah, that happens sometimes. Sometimes cops get information through illegal means. Not saying it's right, but it happens

It's alot longer than 1.5 hrs, and it's really well done. Either watch it, or fucking Google it and get the rundown yourself

Google the show and read you idiot, have you never used have you never used the internet?

>adult
>has the time to dedicate to exploring every little topic that comes on Sup Forums

You're a NEET, aren't you

google/wiki usually gives the "official" data, I'm asking you guys because I trust you to know better

They knew he did it, but given his past with the police there, they had to be sure to nail him or get embarassed once again.
Keep in mind the same people who fucked up his first case were somehow allowed to work this one too.
They may have had enough to convict him, but they werent going to leave it to chance.

>is a wage slave
>can't possibly fathom that other people aren't imprisoned by their poor upbringing

New Yorker here:

Is everyone in the flyover states this ugly? I haven't see a single attractive person throughout the entire documentary. Literally no one looks like this in the tri-state area.

>Trusting a bunch of contrarians

Good one. If the documentary says x, Sup Forums will say y
If critics say x, Sup Forums will say y

kek I knew it

sorry bruv for some of us time means money

Fellow New Yorker here. You're trying too hard.

I'm from Manhattan and I've traveled through these flyover states a few times for work. They all look like this. They're also not very bright either. Even rednecks in higher up business positions are fat, smell, and can't speak properly. It's really strange.

>They knew he did it
They knew he did it, the same way, you "know" that they knew he did it?

>Not having to work means you're a NEET
Poor people are so dense and self-involved. There's a reason why we're in charge and you aren't.

Half your state isnt even American and the other half is filled with rust belt red necks. Shut your fucking mouth

Prove it, carpetbagger

>Racist
>Angry

Yep, it makes sense. I bet you're from Wisconsin.

Most crimes like this are wrapped up 1 2 3, theres evidence, its not like tv or the movies where some mastermind commits a perfect crime and they catch him with some nifty investigating. All the evidence they have is sketchy in this case, the blood, the car, the kids confession, the keys, even the absence of evidence at the supposed rape scene. Some hick, with barely any education would not be able to destroy this much evidence. Nor would he be dumb enough to leave so much blatant evidence.

You didn't answer the question. I was talking about the tri-state area (NYC and outlying suburbs), and the attractiveness of the people living there compared to the Midwest.

>steve is an oddball and a trouble maker in a small town
>the townspeople and police dont like him
>a woman ends up beaten and raped
>steve gets blamed after the police pull some shady shit
>spends 18 years in prison then gets released after new tech proves hes innocent
>police and town embarrassed
>2 years after hes let out a girl goes missing
>she had an appointment at steves place to take pics of a car hes selling
>she goes missing and her body and vehicle are found on steves property in the most confusing and shady case imaginable
>same police who fucked him years before work the case
>they kick steve out of his house where they find some questionable evidence
>mountain of shitty police work and obvious corruption turns an open and shut case into total fuckery

Do Americans really it this? wtf??

That's upstate, I'm talking the city. Nice try though.

Americans eat whatever the fuck they want because they have the money to do so. If you didn't give half your paycheck to the nanny state, you'd be able to engage in gluttony too.

Do you honestly think the good looking ones are going to stay in the middle of nowhere their whole lives? Would you stay?

You're talking about Jew Amsterdam, not New York. That's Western NY, btw. Not everything outside of Jew York City is upstate. Travel occasionally, apartment dweller.

Did he do it?

I'm actually surprised most people come out of this doc thinking that he did it more than they come into it. Considering the key piece of evidence was the missing fire poker that they FOUND in the garage and obviously hadn't been touched in years and the argument that she couldn't have died from falling down the stairs and hitting her head because she didn't die from head trauma, then argue that the reason she died is because he hit her in the had with a fire poker. Doesn't make sense

ITT: Faggots from the Bronx pretend they're from the mecca of good genes.

Anything north of Rockland/Putnam counties is upstate. Rochester is upstate NY, and I have been all around the state, country bumpkin. Come to YC for some culture and real food, not that slop on a plate.

He never bothered cleaning the rav4 because he was planning on crushing it, and he had not crushed it yet because his brothers know when someone is operating it, and would ask wtf he is crushing a newish vehicle for.

The family went on a mini vacation or some shit, and Steven told Jodi on the phone he was going to come home early from it. His family said Steven told them he had headache and was going to go home (To secretly crush the vehicle while nobody was there)

But it was too late, because i think it was found that very day by the search party.

He goofed.

>assblasted hillbilly just mad none of the 6 girls in his bumblefuck town (all related to him) wont give him any pussy.

Not sure how you can go past her remains being found on his property. They were confirmed hers right?

*NYC

What about the cop that found car on the street before it was officially found again. Or how long they used to find the key on the floor?

What about there not being any traces of evidence at the crime scene

Should it all just be ignored because you have a theory?

Maybe you're right, but how may of them were there in the first place?

>I have been all around the state, country bumpkin.
Sure you have. Did you save up all your pennies in the shoebox apartment you live in?
>Come to YC for some culture and real food, not that slop on a plate.
I've been. It was underwhelming and your pizza is laughably bad. But, hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify to yourself that living around minorities isn't more trouble than it's worth. :^)

I personally think Steven is guilty, but not in the way anyone proved. Cops planted shit because they didn't want him walking. Which makes it the confusing entertaining mess it became

>getting this upset because you got found out
>reddit spacing
You're like a walking metrosexual stereotype.

>waaah, I can't stand people who don't look like me, they must all be bad fuggin muhnorities

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/01/02/murders-up-19-percent-rochester-2016/96082568/

Also, what's up with those murder rates and the color of the people committing them, hmm? How do you justify that?

Maybe, but at least I'm better looking than you.

>non-white subhuman detected
>implying I care what color poor people are killing each other

You think its justified then, because you have a feeling he is guilty? They planted evidence and never proved anything, they even got Brendan falsely imprisoned, and robbed him of wrestlemania. If anything, they should be doing time.

Remember he already spent years in prison too because of how incompetent his prosecutors are.

i dont think its justified at all. I hope he's innocent. Just stating what i think truly happened.

>being better looking justifies being a fag
The mental hurdles people will jump to justify not having a competent father...

>non white

Based off what? Maybe if you got into the real world outside of your bumblefuck trailer trash city you'll see that non whites aren't actively trying to kill you on sight. Believe me I used to hold these nonsense ideas for a long time but then I got off Sup Forums and started to realize you're all losing your minds in that echo chamber of yours.

I wasn't verbally abused by my dad as a kid, can
I still wear a TapOut shirt and drive a raised pickup truck?

>Based off what?
Being a bleeding heart for minorities.
>non whites aren't actively trying to kill you on sight
They're just destroying property values and spreading crime.
> I used to hold these nonsense ideas for a long time but then I got off Sup Forums
Not from Sup Forums. Sorry I'm better at deciphering who you are than you are at deciphering who I am.

ya?

>teaching a son how to be an actual adult male is done via verbal abuse
>being a real man is driving a truck and idolizing violence
See how fucked up your notions of masculinity are from not having a real dad? You can't even identify with any form of masculinity that isn't framed hyperbolically in comparison to your own effeminate nature.

You sure are. Now go take that to the world outside of your trailer park and see how that works for you.

Of course he did it.

t. Sigmund Freud

Tbh, one of them had a past of violence and mental illness and kept blabbing details that weren't released to the press. They fucked up the investigation but got the right guys.

Works just fine. I treat everyone irl with respect. I just choose not to live in close proximity to people who are statistically more likely to be criminals.

It's totally cute that you think everywhere that isn't a city is a trailer park, too. It's almost like you've never left the city you were born in.

>t. Sigmund Freud
Nice FOTM meme, Mary. You really showed me.

THIS

There was something seriously fishy going on with the ex-boyfriend and the woman who claimed god told her where to find the car.

>have an obviously mentally retarded (minor) son
>allow him be interviewed by police for hours on end without yourself or at least a lawyer being present

What was Barb's fucking problem?

>The series tricked me into thinking he could be innocent until i read about the stuff they excluded from the show.

what is amazing also is that the "they" you speak of are lesbians. I never thought I'd watch a documentary where a pair of lesbians give a favourable view to an old hick white man accused of killing a woman