Star Trek Discovery

First official photo.

Looks a lot like Star Wars.

Why is Sasha named Michael?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrS9GkE8XYo
cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/video/LeDfVOm_JkJcYJF9ju2izuFJBnF_qJsG/star-trek-discovery-first-look-trailer/
streamable.com/pmp54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully we get a real trailer soon

so they decided to replace Spock and Kirk by two females? It is definitely like Star Wars

i thought it was a black person at first, made me smile to see it wasn't

Why do they refuse to go further in the timeline than Voyager?

AHAHAHAHA

Trekkie here but I'm not watching this shit.

Should have gone to the future with TNG cameos, or Section 31.

Enjoy your single renewal followed by mid-season cancellation.

No. Worse. Pedo-worshiper.

I think it's supposed to be an anthology show, with every season focusing on a different time and place

black chick looks like a qt

I wouldnt have minded if they went to 1701-A era vessels and stories. those were the coolest

Ever notice how these promotion pics are getting more and more bland?

WE

Where are the men?

It is a black lady and an asian lady.

I have always heard that the reason they don't want to go forward in the timeline is that TNG era was so utopian and technology so advanced they would struggle to even find conflict and things to do. Another 200 years and surely we would be just beaming to planets or sending a 1000 Datas.

I agree though they should have gone like 1 century ahead and had more klingons on the ship and maybe show after we explored out own galaxy.

This is what I have also been told but I worry that it won't make it through the usual Star Trek growing pains.

Making pies while getting castrated if Anita gets her way...

i dont know, ever since ds9 they took a step back in terms of world building and have been trying to recapture nostalgia instead.

i think the mmorpg takes place in the prime timeline, take of that what you will

This. Could've set is a few decades after Voyager. Cameos from TNG, DS9, and VOY, yet they've decided to play it safe and continue to stagnate between Enterprise and TOS.

Are the Ferengi who run CBS still trying to implement a pay-per-view plan for each episode of the new Star Trek series, in addition to paying a monthly fee for their shitty streaming site?

In 150 years woudn't everyone be some mixed race shitskin AKA Brazillian?

First 2-3 seasons of any Trek is almost always bad before they get their stride. There's no reason to look forward to this until then.

it won't make it to 2 seasons

typical child opinion

All trek is good.

It is

QT

WE

I had only heard that it will be a monthly subscription OR you can buy it per episode.

It is on Netflix outside the US.

Who cares anyways I won't pay a dime and neither will most of us here. This shit will be top 10 torrents of the year.

Trailer when?

Reddit.

how does michelle yeoh manage to look so fuckable at her age?

>chink cunt
>nigger cunt

Asian chicks age unbelievably.

I was about to make a thread for Trek when I saw this so bear with me, fuck cuckscovery

Why is Kira suddenly so hot in season 4? Also, the Odo friendzone episode hit me in the fucking feels.

I'm watching DS9 for the first time and the visitor made me cry like a fucking girl, jesus christ those feels came out of nowhere. Every season 4 episode so far has been great. Does it go downhill or stay good? Gul Dukat hasn't done anything wrong yet.

Why do Americans watch this? This isn't good. It never was good. Stop watching this.

Why do you watch eurovison?

why is Rey Asian? is this yellowwashing?

Where'd you get that idea from

>Why is Kira suddenly so hot
Could be imagining things but I think she wore some lingerie like stockings under her uniform on one part, could have just been the way the material folded though

>Why do they refuse to go further in the timeline than Voyager?
Because unless they nerf the federation its pointless. Janeway dropped future tech on their doorstep.

It's because they're lazy. Janeway's tech can be handwaved away. A future setting with cameos from the 2 good series' actors would be 10x better than
a
fucking
prequel

It keeps getting better, too. Pretty much the reason DS9 is second to TNG.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrS9GkE8XYo

>because being realistic within a fictional universe is so important

Nobody will give a shit if they ignore sentient holograms and slipstream drive. They've pressed the reboot button plenty of times before

they should just make a show about a retirement planet/ship for all old starfleet officers and have everyone there at this point

she was either preggers with bashir's babby or glowing because she was getting his hot beef injections

fuck men, fuck white people, and FUCK DRUMPF

I fucking hate whoever is in charge of star trek. You still have the opportunity to use some living popular star trek characters in a new show and they go fucking backwards again. There will never be a chance to use them again it will be too late after this.

>"Star Trek Viejo"

>set on the retirement outpost of Deep Space Nine
>Janeway is the cook at Quark's
>Picard goes on comfy archeological trips to Bajor
>Kirk tries to hit on people
>Archer walks his beagle in the holosuite every morning
>Seven of Nine and The Doctor try to make domestic life work
>Riker and Dianna are obese on the Defiant
>Nog is the frustrated station captain trying to keep the oldies at bay
>every fourth episode is a holodeck episode
>Kira and seven make out for some reason
>the show is 90% casual conversation and witty banter
>$10 million budget per episode
I'd watch it and love it

I just realized having Archer there wouldn't make sense, but his beagle is great. Probably a better character actor than Bakula.

series finale will have barclay fucking holodeck recreations of the discovery crew

Talk bad about Sam Beckett again and I will knock your fucking teeth out.

>it's a "muslim crewmember harangues everyone about how terrible it was to be a muslim hundreds of years ago especially during the reign of the evil president Donald Blumpf and then impresses everyone with a muslim parable that even the bigoted white male character begrudgingly accepts" episode

he has an effeminate voice!

Because there's too much baggage for that shit.

Time travel does that. Everyone knows that.

Fuck we need a quantum leap reboot.

>tfw you will never go back and re-live the shitstorm

Well, well...

they're all too old. I mean look at this fucking geezer playing Kirk, can you imagine him hobbling around the bridge with a cane?

Trailer coming soon...

Why people in the future always wear clothing made from that awful looking wool or whatever it is? It looks very cheap and poorly manufactured.

Yeah man... they're taking their sweet time.
But at least now we know that one reason for the constant delays was the first season being extended to 15 episodes.

dam mass effect andromed looks good

UMA DELICIA

Well, the Captain (Michelle Yeoh) is obviously asian but has a Greek name.
That's something.

She a cute. CUTE.
To be honest senpfag.

So is Jason Isaacs gon die or is he actually sticking around?

And there we GO:
cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/video/LeDfVOm_JkJcYJF9ju2izuFJBnF_qJsG/star-trek-discovery-first-look-trailer/

>something
cultural appropriation what it is
yessir

Mirror?

streamable.com/pmp54

>flash

The fuck?

Wait till Dukat cuckolds a spacestation full of bajorans.
Its fucking great.

>>Riker and Dianna are obese on the Defiant

>flash
>video not available in your geographic region

Oh FOR FUCK'S SAKE, CBS!

NO WHITE MALES

See WE WUZ EXPLORERS. Inb4 they ruin Star Trek and completely alienate its white base of supports. Rip star trek.

>captain can't speak English
>ship's bridge looks even worse than the JJPrise
>Spock 2.0?
>the bridge honestly looks terrible
>looks lower budget than TNG for some reason?
>makeup for seth mcfarlane alien dude looks almost as good as the official makeup here
>ship looks fake
>command structure looks unimmersive
>greenscreen environments everywhere
I'm really fucking unimpressed. I would rather have Avery Brookes doing improv as Sisko for four hours straight than this.

could be okay

>an ancient evil awakens

It looks cheesy af

Looks... ummmm... unfinished....

The Captains voice is awful and the alien who was created to sense death is a bit out there.

They probably have two episodes in the can at best so I will withhold judgement for now.

At least they took the fur off, the teeth and brain and spinal cord just contribute to the rico jungle broth flavor

and niggers wonder why they get AIDS

I think that's Sarek or whatever Spock's father was called

Isn't the Vulcan supposed to be Sarek?

Also was that a shot of a klingon or no?

Region locked bullshit.

I hope the "muh canon, muh network interference" faggots that killed Enterprise realise what they did now

I like the alien that can sene death but is probably going to die first

Not kidding as a white male who loves Trek if they shit all over us in this and take Trek away that is the final straw. I will use white man kung-fu like we did when we killed all the indians.

Who am I kidding, I'm going to watch it anyway

Pretty sure all of the aliens around the sarcophagus are the nuKlingons. It's been out for a while that they look like shit.

A good thing, this already looks better than ENT

The bridge looks like SHIT

So they're trying to pass those things off as Klingons?

It looks like it takes an actual dump on established trek unlike ENT if those aliens are meant to be klingons

I bet he can like absorb it or something. He can take death away maybe. I am not going to complain about aliens we haven't seen before cuz I am glad they are taking that risk even though it fucks with canon.

Yup, when I saw the leak I remember them trying to cover and say it wasn't them. I don't mind I guess they look ok.

Uniforms looked ok which I am big on. Bridge was not as comfy as I would hope but TNG was so polished.

That Captains voice really fucked with me though damn.

Fucking kys reddit fag.

look the ENT autists already screeching, lol

props look sufficiently low-tech to pass as pre-TOS this time (compared to ENT and Abramsverse props)

They look like little faggots now.