Why do they keep getting scared when they've experienced hundreds of hoaxes?

why do they keep getting scared when they've experienced hundreds of hoaxes?

Because if they didn't, there would be no show.

Because it's still a criminal that is chasing them.

the same reason people get scared of horror movies even though they know its all fake and just a movie. Basic human instincts

Would Scooby give me a blowjob for a scooby snack?

Marijuana is a memory loss drug. Hippie stoners have smoked themselves retarded. Dag blasted youth of today is ruining the moral fabric of this country.

Ok so there's 5 of them. Two are cowards, one is a nerd that's disabled without her glasses, one is too girly to actually do any work, and one avoids any combat and specializes in laying traps.

They're all wimps so yeah, probably should run.

because ghost or not the person they're investigating is still a dangerous criminal and is very willing to do them harm

With his addiction to them, I think he would do more than that. Shaggy too.

Pretty much all of these could be considered correct

It happened though. The moral fabric of this counrty IS ruined.

This. You also can get paranoid as fuck and wind up thinking some guy in a Halloween costume is a real ghost out to get you

The van belongs to a deranged but rich hippy and his talking dog, they spend all day giggling and getting the munchies then get paranoid as fuck. His asshole friends mooch off him, do not have jobs and have nothing better to do than cause shit wherever they go.

Considering they have actually faced supernatural threats before, they can't tell which ones are real or fake at a glance.

>agrees with parody of self righteous boomer asshole
hahahaha jesus at least hide it

parody often starts with the seed of truth

Maybe because the criminals cause people to disappear, kidnapped, or possibly killed?

Velma, Fred and Scooby are literally the only useful members of the team.

I still get spooked by haunted houses even when I know they're fake. And that's also with the benefit of walking into an attraction guaranteed to have fake monsters that won't hurt me. Plus they'd be constantly on edge compared to a haunted house where you can predict when somethings gonna get you.

And there's always the underlying thought "What if this one is real?"

Wouldn't Velma be the virgin character?

I mean, it's not wrong, but to shift the blame to the new generation when everyone's had a part in doing so is.

Ruined by a lot more than just that though. Thanks, Jews.

Those criminals still try to kill them.

>Shaggy too.
Nice.

a lot of the more recent versions of the franchise have tended to give more justification to this by giving the villains all sorts of gadgets and gizmos that makes them still legitimately dangerous even if they aren't real monsters(like at least half of the Mystery Inc villains were using Power Armor for example)

Because sometimes the villain can still fuck them up.

Wait wut? Never saw the reboot, my bro told me not to bother cause his kids watched it and it was shit. They had fucking power armor? What the hell were they trying to do, convince people they were ultron?

Because they're hippies, they're natural cowards.

Because they come from a parallel universe that was eaten by a cthulu.

>youth of today
you mean your parents?

well it's more like, say one villain disguises himself as a giant Crab, said crab outfit uses robotic underframe to allow it to do things a regular person can't, this sort of Super Science is all over Mystery Inc, partially cause it shares a setting with a version of Johnny Quest

also Mystery Inc is the best version of Scooby Doo ever, so you really should watch it