Not every day in Europe

>wake up
>daily ritual of checking world news on /pol
>yet again the religion of peace attacks Europe
>go to mainstream news site
>see blood and guts everywhere
>see denial of who is responsible
>see NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>followed by story on (insert European country) "...dedicated to continued immigration of people that hate and want to kill us

wtf Europe? Are you ever gonna stand up for yourselves? Or should we just expect that you will be continuing your reckless course of allowing the continued destruction of your nations and continent in general?

wtf Europe? When are you gonna stand u

When you stop bombing our backyard (Middle East)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

R A R E
A
R
E

Oh wait I forgot to... Never mind

We have escaped a major attack for years now,

>TFW have competent security services and are an island

Well tbch the latest in France wasn't a major attack either. I mean fuck, eventually double digits attacks can't be considered major either.

You faggots had two choices: Support the dumb ass campaigns of the USA or tell us to fuck off. You chose to act tough and join the campaigns. Its your own fucking fault. For christ sakes did you even consider how close the middle east is to you before you sent troops and started dropping bombs there?

kek

I dunno, lad. I think it's major because of its brutality. They literally murdered a priest. Someone literally dedicated to love and forgiveness.

>y

Blair was too much of a moralfag.

I think he actually believed he was doing the right thing... Fucking retard.

Slimes one up each other's attacks' brutality on the reg. Remember like a month ago when that one guy killed a police officer and his wife streaming to Facebook Live where he was asking his mud friends what to do with the cop's child? Now THAT was brutal.

stop being so ignorant

none of this would happen if we would properly take care of those poor refugees

pretty much every day one of these men looking for help are getting killed by hate mongering German/European blasts, machetes, buses, knifes etc.

Death is to good for these animals. N. Korea wouldn't abide this. The animal would be excited along with its family regardless of whether they had contributed to the crime or not. Europe on the other hand just turns a cheek and imports the animal's extended family then wonders why it happens again.

>excited

typo, should read executed

>if we would properly take care of those poor refugees

Germany at one time had a well set up system of concentration camps that could have easily taken care of these poor refugees. Too bad it all got screwed up. If peace loving Europeans don't get their sht together some day those camps will come back when a right wing fringe group inevitability persuades the masses enough is enough. In such a case once again freedom loving Americans will come to your continent to set things straight.

Fucking african golfishes, man
check'd and check'd

>rare

Those very same priest who burnt heretics and so on. 'was nice back then.

Define "standing up".

Let me guess. Some sort of collective guilt / collective punishment thing, which is going to harm a lot more innocents than actually any of the guilty (who will be the first to go underground and are well-connected with criminals).

At some point you need to realise that terrorism is like drug networks. The west has failed to defeat the first (and they are more secular/hedonist, aka often care about their life) why would it be able to easily defeat the second?

The only solution is cultural encroachment and cultural victory on the middle east itself.

Towards that object an EU military and removing the glove treatment of the Saudis would help, however guess which thing the cowardly nationalists/conservatives never, ever, ever, want. That's right both of them.

One because they are afraid of unified things and in reality deep down dream that they will do empires again, the other because it makes them uncomfortable to hurt authority and don't know how to deal with akward facts like the fact that the same Saudis that support Wahhabism and women treated like subhumans, are also the same Saudis that shake hands with, ie, the UK royal family and other EU aristocracy.

There's won't be peace until Europe/West re-discovers the values of the enlightenment again. This Does mean killing priests, but not "populations".

>standing up

Open revolt as the people see fit

Purging of the government and media scum that has created and coddled the current problems

Exporting all recent immigrants back to their countries to solve their own social issues along with any Euros that would rather stand with immigrants then natural Europeans

Treaty and trade heavily with Russia and China while shunning the USA

Purge Europe of US military presence

Flat out tell the USA to go fuck itself along with its puppet countries if it has a problem with Europe's new policies

Should about do it I would think.

Thanks for banning muslims in your country, maybe others will follow in your footsteps.