Should US require some kind of mandatory military service/conscription alongside public schooling?

Should US require some kind of mandatory military service/conscription alongside public schooling?

Like have a boot camp fitness training, weapon safety training, vehicle driving safety training, emergency training, etc

This call all be done via a enlisted going to your old public high school and having a "summer boot camp" for the kids at the football field. Could be fun for the kids too... like taking them to the airbase and have them drive around and race cars, weapons training at the range (maybe using actual ammo like 22lr for cheap), overall like general summer camp except mandatory (like must take at least 4 summer camps throughout their public schooling)

Possible benefits include
> less fattys
> less nigging
> less NEETs
> better drivers
> healthier gun culture

This could be justified by the 2A's "Well regulated militia" clause

I've been in the military for nearly 4 years now and I'm just as much of a loser as when I came in. Going to boot camp doesn't magically transform you into some responsible alpha male. The only thing that you have right is fewer fatties (although I see people get kicked out all the time for being fat asses.)

Shit, kudos to this motherfucker for managing that as an ugly asian dude.

And yes youth camps were always a good idea, young men grow up mushy and weak and that's why western civilization is failing.. because men don't assert themselves

Why do I keep seeing this webm?

maybe it's time to take a break from pol? I've only posted this yesterday and today t b h with you

how's conscription in finland?

Why are you being defensive? I just want to understand this new forced meme

Good for him getting some slav, but it looks like they are forcing it for some attention. He still behaves like a virgin tho. I would just hold her chin and force my tongue inside.

Sounds gud, all young men could benefit from a year where they learn discipline routine and useful skills.

This is the guy you want to marry, but not have sex with.

Give niggers military training? Look at what happens to gang members that join the military, it just makes them more lethal.

The only thing this would accomplish is to lower the fitness standards for your boot camps, to accommodate for all the morbidly obese and twig people.

You really don't want that creeping up in your military.

What a qt. What's his name?

about what??

nah, more like gives nigger a father figure

they will look forward to summer military "enrichment" camps

post-military niggers are pretty calm t b h, still lazy but better than ghetto urban youth niggers

Im not dying for israel, you can go straight to hell.
I say nuke the middle east and deport all shit skins. Literally problem solved.

You're deflecting my questions for some reason. Girl looks a lot like one who used to ask me to piss on her chest

freckles & red hair isnt a slav trait. she is obviously a ginger.

literally every girl in those pics / tweets are southeast Asians aka brown 3rd-world jungle Asians

All asians are brown, the "civilized" ones just wear makeup

you looked at them all
kek

>the "civilized" ones just wear makeup
The "civilized" ones use umbrellas when they're outside and their parents force them to stay indoors all day so their skin gets pale so they don't look like field niggers.

Source
-I married one who complained about her past

time to save this webm so i can trigger gwalioes next time :^ )

nuh uh

>All asians are brown
The distant between Beijing and Manilla Philippines (where most of the most in those pics are from) is 2x greater than Oslo Norway and Mecca Saudi Arabia. Are you so stupid to believe there are ZERO racial differences between Beijingers/Flipinos as there are between Nordics/Arabs ???

Here is a Korean guy with his German girlfriend ...

>you looked at them all >kek
You yellow-fever fags repost the same images over-and-over again ...

I would like to know more.

>Here is a Korean guy with his German girlfriend ...
Same couple as above

I think Asian women are disgusting. I just find it funny how over half of your women are in an interracial relationship.

I'd do it sometimes. She got annoyed when I didn't pee on her during showers together lol. Only the second girl I fucked in the ass first time w.o a condom I was way into that.

lol

>Hey let's reduce freedom!
How about fuck you, buddy?

conscription is essential for nationalism

>No, see, less freedom!
The answer is still fuck you.

So wtf are these webms? Why is someone filming them in an airport?

idk i saved them off pol in the blacked threads

Her eyebrows are black, have you ever heard about something called hairdye nigger.
I can see a Slav from a mile away. I'm in eastern yurop every year.

I want that so bad

with any race or any size

>look, its a pineapple!
Fucking retarded picture.

Yes

I still want less war as well. Make them guard ports inspect ships patrol the borders. Just to let them get some real life experience before college. Kids need some help growing up and military culture would help.

LITERALLY HITLER

>Her eyebrows are black
She isnt a slav

How about you come with the name of her, instead of pics of her on vacation in europe. She still looks slavic m8

Absolutely