Post a picture that describes what is happening in Europe right now

i don't actually know what's happening in europe right now. I just got on for the first time in a week. another shooting?

Just browse Sup Forums for awhile and you'll find out.
Things have gotten really bad.

Jokes on you, Britbongs are next in queue after France and Germany. Breautism achieved nothing.
[spoiler]Unless you accept more white men in your country[/spoiler]

continentals

I believe those are all also offered in the Christianity department, if you're looking for a different flavor of terrible

Let me correct you.

>Post a picture that describes what is happening in Western Europe right now and has nothing to do with Eastern Europe and never will

An ouroboros of islamic sexual emergency relief

Just like Europe has meddled with other's affairs in the entire world for centuries, now the world is entering Europe as well. We're a globalized world. These are the birthpains of the new unified world to come.

We should embrace it.

Containment.

>jihad
>Christian
I forgot that jihad translates to "love your neighbor" not "kill all infidels"

>This salty toilet cleaner

Soon as something happens, that's when it'll get serious. Any Mohammed stabbing or slicing up any white man is gonna get merked and every other shitskin will be sent back on a boat.

That's pretty good, kind of feel like it's just a little worse in Europe, it's happening everywhere though.

That's brilliant. Fuck that stupid movement

#prayfor(insertcountrywithhappening)

Just let it all burn.

What's Jamie Oliver up to in this picture?

Yeah political correctness has become a tool to shut people up but I do feel soon Europe will have no choice but to act.

He try'd to warn people but they were too stupid to listen. When i saw the video he made I was like I've been telling people this for years and no one listens. It's so frustrating they can't ever see the big picture and they can't see where things lead to in the future.

perfect

>O Neil
Getting tricked by a potato nigger into shooting your foot off.

What's with the faggot Youtuber logo in the corner?

I got the image off google there's probably another one without the logo. Does it raelly matter about the logo.

Isn't it more important to focus on the content and the message it says rather than irrelivent details like a stupid logo.

Sargon had it commissioned which somehow meant he had to be shoehorned into the image

Here this one might still be a little confusing for you to understand because it has a Ben Garrison logo on it.

Those logo's are so distracting aren't they.

post the rest of what happens next

I suppose so. I'll contribute to the thread, then.

Is that so? I must not have noticed it when I first saw the image if it has always been there.

its a blacked video

t. ahmed