>Soundtracks MEGA folder:
mega.nz/#F!UM0RRTqT!B8_GZllwRbMUT6StcX09mA

mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to Soundtrack Here:
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin:
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

Other urls found in this thread:

sharp-big.tumblr.com/post/144490072180/its-done-that-said-photoshop-is-a-bit-weird
ew.com/article/2016/05/16/steven-universe-clip-rebecca-sugar-interview?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
ew.com/article/2016/05/16/steven-universe-clip-rebecca-sugar-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

LION AROUND

Fuck off, pearl.

EVERY THREAD

I'm waiting for the fan fusions.

STEVEN'S PENIS!

We're back, baby!

Put the wrong link in my post in the last thread. This is to the actual completed Steven Universe 5e rules, not someone's reblog of it.

sharp-big.tumblr.com/post/144490072180/its-done-that-said-photoshop-is-a-bit-weird

You asked for it.

MY NAME IS

damn it pearl

LION THE MOOD

STEVIDOT FAGS GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh.
It's you, i was expecting something new and NOT pearlven fusions.

GARAFAGS GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHAKE ZULA
THE MIKE RULLA

I was gonna get to other Steven fusions later, but I could post them right now.

Not a big surprise or anything, but Rebecca commented in the recent Entertainment Weekly interview that she's not gonna cuck us on getting plenty of Lapis backstory in this next episode

KAPOWIE

Quit wasting the image limit with this crap, use imgur you fuck

Stop copying me.

no

So what are we supposed to waste the image limit with?

There's something I've been wondering about. What do they plan on doing with all these gems? Do they just plan on leaving them bubbled forever? Most of them are probably corrupted and can't be helped but at least a few are probably perfectly fine. I can't imagine Lapis becoming friends with them knowing there are gems like her bubbled indefinitely.

There we go, that's new.

Opal is goddamn magnificent!

>no images for an hour last thread
>not even halfway decent discussion because of it
>new thread
>25 / 19 / 17 / 1
wew

Because that's totally in line with the spirit of the show.

Schlemil.

Good. Maybe we'll hear something to make me change my mind about the water witch.

Friendly reminder that;

>Upcoming episode titled "The New Lars".
>Steven.
>Lars.
>Stars.

Even if it doesn't happen there, I feel like it's inevitable with a name like that. I'm not exactly fond of it, and I hope that The New Lars is more about learning why Lars is such a massive cunt, but it looks like the writing's on the wall.

When you think about it, for how much time he's been around, we really don't know much about Lars. We don't know his last name, his situation at home, if he has any parents at all, his race, nothing really. We just know that he's a dick, and has kind of a crush on Sadie sometimes.

>Sup Forums generals
>self control
You all are literally animals. You couldn't stop spamming your waifus if your lives dependent on it. That's why generals are so hated.

Source please

I need that hype

>/sug/ thread
>no lapisfags 'til now
what is this blessing

Just wait until I get to the Lapis/Steven fusions.

i become more and more convinced a love triangle may become real

but im sure it would be resolved quickly

once you go green, there's no inbetween

And you can fuck right off hatebase.

Jasper overpowered Lapis

Am I the only one around here who would be really pissed if Garnet and Peridot's fusion isn't a white/clear gemstone?

I mean, she's RGB, so white kind of seems necessary

Rose's sword isn't a gem weapon user. It would merge his shield with her whip, presumably forming a flying guillotine

Presumably the reason Rose kept them is because she hoped to heal them someday. It's also a pretty obvious endgame for the series to have Steven get to the point where he can do so.

Hooray for Lapis!

>not being happy that shitposter-kun is gone

Blame the artist, not the guy who saves their art.

Could any of the gems defeat Sawako?

Thanks mate!

i like the idea of them fusing
i want to know more about humans, there should definitely be some background to Sadie and Lars because they're some of Sugar's oldest characters

no

Is stevens stand rose?

No one cares about your weebshit, user.

>episode called "Crack the Whip"

Dumb fanart when?

eugh, that is the worst design.

Honestly, steven should never fuse with Pearl or garnet, it's fugging creepy. Maybe he can fuse with amethyst and then the rest of them to form whatever the temple gem is...

huh, I need to compare the temple gem to her pilot version and the storyboards from serious steven

This is the blue gem.

>No one cares about your weebshit, user
Where do you think you are?

ew.com/article/2016/05/16/steven-universe-clip-rebecca-sugar-interview?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Stop spamming images. We will have the image limit by the first page.

ew.com/article/2016/05/16/steven-universe-clip-rebecca-sugar-interview

It's not that bad, I've definitely seen worse.
Also, strongly disagree with you saying he shouldn't fuse with Pearl or Garnet.

So what do you all do when you hit the image limit and can't post your favorite images anymore? Leave until the next thread? Your last thread seemed pretty slow as soon as you hit the image limit.

I dunno fight a new rival or some shit

also I seem to remember the first version of this clip that leaked not having music? am i crazy?

This is the meme gem.

CUTE

>Worst design
Honestly, that's one of the best Steven/Garnet fusion design out there.

it seems like it's a lot harder to farm (you)s without images

post amrest

> K A P O W I E

This is the Best___ Gem.

I prefer the designs in , ,

It doesn't help that we already have 55 images.

That fucking expression at the end, my cheeks hurt so much from grinning like a fool.

Wow. thanks

Oh, I love those designs, the one that user dislikes just seems like it could be in the show.

Meh kinda uptight on it to be honest.
People are gonna have clashing opinions on some of these fan fusions so saying which one is good or bad is subjective.

Fuck you. I bet you like memedot.

Fusing with Pearl would cause some serious mental trauma seeing her relationship with Rose.

Garnet is possible, but I don't think she really wants Steven to be part of her relationship.

They're both much more motherly than any of the other gems, so it would be kind of awkward either way.

If Steven fuses with a Gem, I imagine it's either going to be Amy or a homeworld gem since they have a lot more synergy and are more like sisters to him.