I'm about to tell you the story of my life, more specifically, why it ended

I'm about to tell you the story of my life, more specifically, why it ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7crMCPO7xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't care

Thats really nice, however I don't give a fuck...

You should respect the dead...

The dead know only one thing: nothing.

The scene where her mom finds her was rough, the actress who played that role deserves an Emmy.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7crMCPO7xo

>hi! it's hannah! hannah baker.
why did she sound so cute lads

>Deserving the Wrath of God tier
Bryce
Justin

>Deserving the Punishment of man's Law tier
Sheri
Tyler
Kevin Porter

>Deserving the Hate of Peers tier
Alex
Marcus
Ryan
Courtney

>Deserving the self-reflection existential angst tier
Jessica
Clay
Alex
Zach

Because she's australian.

>tries to get a message out about depression and bullying
>in turn causes one guy to kill himself and another to go all columbine on the school
Gr8 b8 Hannah, real smart

Is Hannah the true antagonist of the show?

wtf I hate Hannah now!

Since killing herself wouldn't traumatize her parents enough, she left the fucking water running so that the blood would spread all over the floor.
She only left a "note" for the people who hurt her and didn't leave anything, no explainations, no apology, no goodbye, fucking nothing for her parents, the people who loved her the most.
And she also decided to guilt-trip 12 people telling them she killed herself because of them, even though like what most of them did was bad but not THAT bad, at least not enough for it to "cause" a suicide. Which resulted in some other dude attempting suicide.

Fucking bitch.

>stop le blaming le mentally ill people for doing bad things they did it because they're le mentally ill xdddd
If someone with Antisocial Personality Disorder rapes someone you wouldn't excuse them, but if a girl with "Depression" hurts people it's not her fault. Fuck off.

Really poor taste that people would make this show let alone watch it.

Technically she made Clay listen to tapes before his and made him think he could have been the bad guy. Also she made Tony feel partially responsible for her death because he was the last ones she saw before killing herself

the pink bath is the goat suicide ritual.

I really don't want to watch the scene again. How did they pull off the blood and everything anyway?

Marcus was one of the worst, he had a more terrible personality than fucking Courtney.

Both were equally awful.

That's how she acted toward everyone who ever tried to reach out to her or befriend her. Hate her. Used her death to get a goon squad to threaten people and run them over with their fucking cars also. Fucking bitch could do anything, no one could get to her because she was dead. I would have fucked her cunt mother up if I got those tapes and some mystery car (that never gets explained) ran me the fuck over on her orders.

why?
she was an asshole

It's because I didn't get dubs

This looks like a dumb show.

Same here.

/thread

Jesus christ, user, relax.

Well it's not, okay?

Zach, Ryan and Justin did norhing wrong.

Season 2.

I literally cried at this part.

Zach unironically did nothing wrong
He actually tried to talk to her and date her but like a dumb roastie whore instead of taking chads cock like she wanted to she makes it about her own self problems

>Deserving the Wrath of God tier
>Bryce

Fuck off Bryce was a nice guy, he gave the dude free weed and even after he sperged out like an autist he still let him stay and have a drink. Also Hannah not once said she didn't want to fuck, how was he supposed to know?

Move tyler down and marcus and courtney up

This show made suicide look really cool. I wanna try it now.

I know you're trolling, but for anyone reading this and didn't watch the show she repeatedly said "No." and "Stop"--in a panic, not some passive/sarcastic tone -- until she was raped into a comatose trance defense mechanism.

Now you're probably wondering how I ended up here...

She looks like a girl I urinated in by accident. I thought it was a sex wee.

It's CGI dumbass

Well it is, okay?
Haha.